Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

P2KO - First Ever Pay2Play Server Is On Launch [MYKO, HARDCORE FARM]

This is a discussion on P2KO - First Ever Pay2Play Server Is On Launch [MYKO, HARDCORE FARM] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone, our first ever Pay2Play server project is on launch. Level Caps: 45 > 60 > 70 Exp Farm ...
Page: 1

Default P2KO - First Ever Pay2Play Server Is On Launch [MYKO, HARDCORE FARM]

Hi everyone, our first ever Pay2Play server project is on launch.

Level Caps: 45 > 60 > 70
    Exp Farm 3 times harder than original MYKO DB. It would be the hardest one.
    Item drop rates would be much different than normal.

Breth / Piana
    Old Style Weapons
    Quest System
    Border Def. War

High class item drops will be closed till 60-70 cap. We want to see the players fighting with tabar, great axe, sword breakers, assassin daggers and bone staff.
    There won't be any item or sc sell on PUS. All scrolls will be able to buy on NPC with coins.

Estimated Premium Price: $6 per month.

More details are upcoming.

Forum: Pay2Play Knight Online
    Panel: P2KO - Ana Sayfa (under construction)

We don't like short-term servers, where you reach level cap from the first night and invade all farm slots with dumb mages till other players quit server.
    We want our players to enjoy every details of the game. I always believed, ignorance was the best part of the Knight Online.
    We will bring back the soul with new adventure.

What exactly do you mean by Pay 2 play? You mean you can't even log in without paying?

How on earth will you bring back the ignorance ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    What exactly do you mean by Pay 2 play? You mean you can't even log in without paying?
    I think it will cost US$6 to play. Which is probably US$6 more than anyone wants to pay in order to log in a private server to farm for weeks just to pk with a Tabar.

Perhaps im old and don't see the appeal but this seems like the worse idea for a private server ever lol.

Regardless, best of luck with this project FullMetalJacket. And thanks for the laughs
    ikolar7 likes this.

I actually, like the concept. since I'm a quiet hardcore farmer. except the pay to play parts
    seeing peoples killing each other with the scythe, dirk, wood staff etc would be hilarious

Thats like going to a fanny-house and pay just to pick a girl and that pay again to have sex with her. No, thanks.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Sounds like the exact opposite of what most players want. The only time I ever play Private servers is when i don't feel like putting in time, effort, and money.

The whole concept of a private server is not to hardcore grind,and having high end items asap,i just dont get it who would like to pk with tabars etc,but hey,what do i know. Good luck with your tabar ko.

Banned Senior Member

This isn’t a bad concept necessarily, I mean the server concept may be. But the pay to play isn’t, realistically if he made the pricing affordable and didn’t have a PUS and people just paid monthly and got premium items... this would in turn keep the server alive. I do wish you the best of luck.

Thanks for your comments lads.
    This server is just an option for the players which would prefer.
    But I think that I couldn't explain that, It won't be TABARKO or smth. Players will just use tabars, dirks in first cap. And then after ofc we will bring high class Items. Just part by part.

I just dont like when people reach level cap from first day and dominate all harpy slots for md. There are more mobs exist than harpies, trolls. I just want players to enjoy it.
    You guys like it or not. This is the idea. Otherwise there are many servers. We don't force anyone.

About pay2play. Guys otherwise there would koxpers, cheaters everywhere. We can kick their ass but they'll be keep coming in f2p you know. And also its best solution handle with expenses. Otherwise I'd like to make money by pus also. I could add anything I want to pus, even gold bar.

And there would be prize pool for clan tournaments.

About 45 cap, we want players to socialize with other players and know each other. Cause we care about community.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Yeap, also after 1st month we wants to decrease premium prices by %20.

since there's no PUS, players need to do the same grind, do the same shit every day.
    if u want to get coins, then grind hard.
    not just by buying items at PUS then sit at mora selling expensive items.

Quote Originally Posted by kibusaktif View Post
    since there's no PUS, players need to do the same grind, do the same shit every day.
    if u want to get coins, then grind hard.
    not just by buying items at PUS then sit at mora selling expensive items.
    everyone will have chance to make money. by luck and hard work.
    we are working on solo player friendly server.

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalJacket View Post
    About pay2play. Guys otherwise there would koxpers, cheaters everywhere. We can kick their ass but they'll be keep coming in f2p you know. And also its best solution handle with expenses. Otherwise I'd like to make money by pus also. I could add anything I want to pus, even gold bar.
    actually, this is what i look for.
    solution to prevents tbl, macros, pedal, 3rd party tool or whatever the name.
    since many said theres no anticheat able to detect those.

however, keep going with this "strange" server.
    and let me know when beta open. i would like to test this

GDM

so this is going to be p2p without PUS or what?

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    so this is going to be p2p without PUS or what?
    yes p2p without pus.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kibusaktif View Post
    actually, this is what i look for.
    solution to prevents tbl, macros, pedal, 3rd party tool or whatever the name.
    since many said theres no anticheat able to detect those.

however, keep going with this "strange" server.
    and let me know when beta open. i would like to test this
    macros and pedals are generally buttons on a keyboard or mouse that just spam a button press, they don't change anything int he program / game and that is why they are not like k0xp, and also harder to detect id imagine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast