Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 86 of 86
Like Tree3Likes

Eclipse KO | The truly game experience | PK Server

This is a discussion on Eclipse KO | The truly game experience | PK Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by brutalsnake yea, 2 orcs 3 humans online, seems to be pretty imbalanced atm, need 1 more orc ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    yea, 2 orcs 3 humans online, seems to be pretty imbalanced atm, need 1 more orc O.o
    made my day <3

  2. #77
    Senior Member Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Server is increasing.
    Hopefully nobody is mad about this release.

  3. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Server is increasing.
    Hopefully nobody is mad about this release.
    not my businesses, but i really recommanded to you to:
    1. start buying advertisement topics at turkish forums.
    2. get some friends to help you.

    once you done with this 2 little things, relaunch it and you will get over 300+, the server has potential but you dont know to advertise, this 10 users online are probably gamers4life players(since you just advertise only here).

    hope i help you.

  4. #79
    Senior Member Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    not my businesses, but i really recommanded to you to:
    1. start buying advertisement topics at turkish forums.
    2. get some friends to help you.

    once you done with this 2 little things, relaunch it and you will get over 300+, the server has potential but you dont know to advertise, this 10 users online are probably gamers4life players(since you just advertise only here).

    hope i help you.
    You right. Thank you.

  5. #80
    Senior Member Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Server is fully changed.

  6. #81
    Senior Member Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    56

    Default

    I glad to tell you, i'm finish university and now i want to be part of something big.I study a lot of C++, Java, LUA and more then this. I get full mesage from you, to reopen Eclipse KO?

    Please give me a suggestion, if you want it back or not.

    P.S: Is gonna be PK Server.

  7. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Nope, do not.. pk servers suck middle farm and levels is great....

    Professionalko FTW!

  8. #83
    Senior Member Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolover View Post
    Nope, do not.. pk servers suck middle farm and levels is great....

    Professionalko FTW!
    Yea i know, but i don't see any PK Server active, like was 'before'.

  9. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Titan.kaxko.org

    is very active

    Make it middle farm and levels im sure you would have the spotlight for a while... if you dont screw up and allow cheaters if the donate and sell special items to players

  10. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Pk servers have always sucked, people just prefer them because they server hop to new ones just to have nice pk if you get many players in the beginning and ride it out you would have many players for a long time trust me.

  11. #86
    Senior Member Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolover View Post
    Pk servers have always sucked, people just prefer them because they server hop to new ones just to have nice pk if you get many players in the beginning and ride it out you would have many players for a long time trust me.
    Yes that is true.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    12-17-2014, 11:41 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    12-12-2014, 01:32 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    12-11-2014, 11:32 AM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-11-2014, 09:57 AM
  5. Hits: 5
    08-16-2014, 06:46 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-15-2014, 12:22 PM
  7. Hits: 2
    08-15-2014, 12:21 PM
  8. Hits: 43
    08-08-2014, 09:07 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Eclipse KO | PK Server - NEW FRESH START! -
    By MrSmith in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 10:02 AM
  2. [ MaxKO.NET ] Fresh Start - Check it out!
    By Artemida in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 07:54 AM
  3. Gm started to ban in cypher check it out
    By LyKeZ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 04:33 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 06:12 AM
  5. WHAT ABOUT? CHECK THIS OUT!
    By stevouk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 01:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •