Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

edit.

This is a discussion on edit. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Breath Piana Please Old time....
Page: 4

Nym

Breath Piana Please Old time.

Banned Member

Nice server! BUMP.. But i think playing on a beta server is a waste of time.

Dear members,
    as you know we are in an open beta stage,therefore we have left some small things that we are doing slowly,as we don't want to rush or make decision over the night. We are still developing the server and we are still working on the panel. The server isn't finished,and we are trying to be hundred percent sure before we do anything related to our server. Each day the staff gathers together and discuss different things regarding the server.

The beta itself isn't really being attractive to the players,that's why we appreciate the activity we have. We believe those who playing the beta will get an advantage over all other players,due to getting known with the server a bit more and understanding the system. We are always here to listen to your suggestions,reports or any different issue that you may having. Suggestions are accepted with open hands and we are looking forward to hear more of them.

As you know we estimated the official opening on around 1st of the next month,but we won't rush and therefore we might even open it a bit later than the time estimated.

The knights-united panel is actually still being worked on,mainly Jowin is doing everything to have a good panel,so we have time and we are using it.

Few reports we received & some changes updates on the last restart.

• Blood dons & Atrosses drops defense armors now..[/*]
    • Orc Bandit leader drop has been increased - For holy water of temple.[/*]
    • Harpy Queen drop has been increased - For feather of harpy queen.[/*]
    • Experience rates has been updated,and probably it's not the last time during the beta.[/*]
    • Worms now drop Speed UP Potions,[/*]
    • The upgrade rates has been increased a bit. - +3 to +4 90%,+4 to +5 80%,+5 to +6 50%,+6 to +7 20%,+7 to +8 15%. Trina still gives you 10 % more rate of success.[/*]
    • Bronze,Silver,Gold premiums now gives 5% more drop rate.[/*]
    • Forgotten Temple winners receive Chest now from both events. ( One is 46-59 and the other one is 60-70 )[/*]
    • Ascent scrolls has been deleted from Power UP Store.[/*]

Those are just small changes that we are performing right now,that's why we would like to hear more of your suggestions regarding our server.

Server Activity & Advertisement

The results of registered account and clients download in so short period is more than we expected,therefore we are glad to have such a support from players. We are still working on the server and we will do everything to make you happy.

Our advertisement didn't start yet in a full mode,we only made ko4life advertisement and invited few players from our contacts,therefore the big advertisements are yet to come during the beta,such as ko-cuce,kenti,banners,topics & a lot more things.
    We have a meeting regarding those things on 23 or 24 of September. So it will be done very organized and we are going to put a lot of effort in to those things.

If you need any support,have a question or just want to give us suggestion you are always free to make a topic on the forums,or contact a staff member. We are trying to keep high support during the beta as well,and i hope we are doing a good job.

Knights-United Management.
    stiffler877 likes this.

Nym

screen bug so far damage.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nym View Post
    screen bug so far damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nym View Post
    Breath Piana Please Old time.
    turkmusun aga?

Banned Senior Member

Great job admins i must say!

However i'm playing here and i have to tell you the players in beta are really nice.. They are helping each other,its really a friendly spirit.. ( Now at beta,not sure what happen with those people in official lol )

If anyone wants to play beta,i'll help him exp,and the others will help you also.. We having fun on beta. ( I can log my friends mage too,for exping )..

That's a pic of me playing the mage

Banned Senior Member

Default Been having a bit of fun.

Hey guys.. I'm playing here to and i since im bored sometimes i made some videos playing on the server you can watch it if you want I didn't do any video for long time,maybe ill make better movies soon Knights-United MYKO BETA - YouTube Knights-United BETA Pictures - YouTube

Dear members,
    As you know the beta is still online and we are still working on everything to be perfect. However we are moving into stage of advertisment. It's not something we can do over the night,it needs a lot of work too. Many of you wondering about the official launch,thats why i'm glad to announce you that the official time of the server opening is going to released in the next few days...

We are paying to attention to little details and we can't just throw you an time for the opening out of no where.

As soon as we are going to put out the bigger advertisment, (example : paid turkish forums...) we are going to inform you with the exact time of the opening. However there is still some things needed to be done in developement,but we exactly know how much time it will take from us.

Facebook group
    If you would like to input and support the server,we invites you to join facebook private group and invites your friends too.
    The group is meant for normal players,to be able to write anything relating to knights united server. You can sell,advertise,talk or show your art,videos,screenshots.. Its some kind of entertainment. The beauty of the group is that every member of the group gets the message instant,so you are able to let every other user know about what item you are selling or what kind of stuff you are thinking of.
    The group is being leaded by server moderators which are now moderating the forums as well.

So stay united and join the group KNIGHTS UNITED - FACEBOOK GROUP - STAY UNITED.

Jowin is busy latetly on developing the panel,the panel is important and every little detail needs to be perfectioned.
    Your User CP on panel is allowing you to vote on a specific sites and earn the vote points which could be used for available item. You can always check your amount of vote points or knight cash. The user cp practicially allows you to view the stats of the account and manage with it in a very easy way. As for now its not fully updated,it's already there for overview. It's only a matter of time when the panel will be fully finished.

As mentioned expect the official date and time during the next few days.

Sincerely,
    Knights-United Management.

You can view our new droplist here:
    http://panel.knights...ed.com/droplist

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jowin View Post
    You can view our new droplist here:
    http://panel.knights...ed.com/droplist
    o,nice really... lets see how it goes

Default [Official] Knights United - Launching on 12.10.2013

Dear community, we are very glad that we came to a stage where we can finally announce an official launch of our server. Our primary goal is to give you a good and long lasting server,therefore we couldn't rush in to the grand opening. We took care of every little detail to make this adventure something better and different,something that you can enjoy playing,something that will remind you of an old school game play.

We are going to open the server on Saturday 12.10.2013 at 19:00 PM GMT +1. We are aware that there are some players that wont be able to attend our launch,like America & Asia continents -- due to different GMT. However, the primary population of our server is coming from europe that's why the launch date is created looking through those facts.

Few things you should know

• The server is based on farm and exping. So before you attend our official don't expect to get level 60 in just few hours. However, leveling to 50 shouldn't make you any big troubles.[/*]
    • The drops of glaves,mds & others is rather low,so you can expect to get like 3 glaves per 25 trolls.[/*]
    • Experience in Colony Zone is 20% bigger than in any other zone,but you have to expect that you are going to get raided quite often. So even if you exp in Eslant or EMC/LUFF,you can still keep up to the players exping in colony zone.[/*]
    • We gathered a team of more or less proffesionals,most of our staffs works on a contract as employeed,so our support will more or less be 24/7 on forums/facebook and other non game social pages.[/*]
    • The best way to farm money is farming buses in colony zone - cardinals. Each bus price to npc is 400.000 Coins. However mostlikely during the farm you will have to sacrifice your national points of being raided by opposite nation.[/*]
    • We are going to appericiate any donations,but don't expect to babashop items. If you are going to ask staff about buying items you will be warned and banned.[/*]
    • Our players in the server has to be playing without any flames or insults. Any kind of personal insult will be managed very strictly and nobody will get away with it. There is noone in the world that has to listen to those kind of stuffs. Due to many turkish players we have turkish staff too and you cannot in any way insult turkish nation and get away with it.[/*]
    • You have to farm,you have to exp,you have to be hard coring if you want to reach the top of the server. So we would not like to see negative feedback about our server later. We are not pvp server,so if it's not good for you we suggest you not to attend our launch.[/*]
    • Scrolls are free,since we are not pay to play server. You can obtain trinas,premiums,boss scrolls from the PUS. Any other stuff apart from chests will be never sold in our power up store. It's a donation,so keep it in mind you are not able to chargeback. Think twice before doing any kind of purchasement.[/*]

Entertainment

Chaos stone is placed in bowl. Whenever the chaos stone is destroyed there are several bosses that spawns. Each of those bosses gives you good amount of exp. Example : [Lycaon] that spawns from the chaos stone gives you 25x more experience point thaN a normal lycaon. Therefore those who staying in bowl for long time have chance of getting good exp as well.

Banned Senior Member

I see lots of turks hanging around... well in one way having a lot of turkish player is good,in another is bad but yeah they should be welcome so i dont care
    ps : i saw ur ko cuce topic

WOO just 9 days more,keep going!

Jowin can you please post the PST time for opening (for S.American, N. AMerican players). That's pacific standard time, my windows clock gives me the wrong time for your area I think. Wondering why u picked a saturday why not friday so that we all have weekend to exp and stuff.....

Are there gonna be fp weapon def armors and chitin shield from lesath on your server?

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    Wondering why u picked a saturday why not friday so that we all have weekend to exp and stuff.....
    At friday you go out get drunk, at saturday u play ko.
    stiffler877 likes this.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-31-2013, 03:01 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-27-2013, 12:07 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-27-2013, 11:34 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    10-20-2013, 10:20 AM
  5. Hits: 1