Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

edit.

This is a discussion on edit. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Proven corruption ,this server aint welcome in ko4life....
Page: 1

Default edit.

Proven corruption ,this server aint welcome in ko4life.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 10-31-2013 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Added droplist

Wow, another MYKO Farm server ! IT USES ACME ALSO?!
    Omg, everyone must play here instead of all the other MYKO servers that's farm and have ACME anti cheat.
    iRaiden and MySexualIntention like this.

Banned Member

looks nice. hope its really farm server and not easy to get item, so i dont go out of my house xD

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    Wow, another MYKO Farm server ! IT USES ACME ALSO?!
    Omg, everyone must play here instead of all the other MYKO servers that's farm and have ACME anti cheat.

I fail to see what are the other names that are my ko servers and using acme? - Oldschoolko perhaps?
    Most of the server using basic copy of acme files,here we can actually see the real developer of acme files is in the project.. As one of the developers joined osko & the other is here.
    Last edited by stiffler877; 09-11-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Max

good server...

Everything sounds good , untill ... Auto master :\
    Karlskrone likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    Everything sounds good , untill ... Auto master :\
    Yeh i'd say to disable auto master aswell and make it hard to exp.... Really bored of all those pk servers,its fun to exp and farm and not just focus on pk and nps and be the dragon holder screw that..
    just found an inspiration movie Inspiration - really gonna cry and i wish to have a moment like this... i hope you do great advertisment on turkish forums and all that,after reading the topic i know it will be like that

Thank you for the replys.
    As for Bloodzilla, please try to provide usefull posts instead of just randomly flaming the topic over the title?

As for the auto master we will definitly talk it over with the rest of our team.
    Karlskrone likes this.

That is not even a random flaming topic.
    Look at all the servers that are releasing right now. ( Look at the First page, no need to go further if you don't want to ).
    Tell me how many of them are 1299, MYKO. Just by one page.

Nobody is going to stay committed to a MYKO server now a days since there is a high amount of them doodling around.
    & for the dumbass that referenced Old SchoolKO. Can you tell me how many users they have now compared to how much they had back then?
    And how much of that community is Turkish?
    Just because He succeeded ( In a way ) in a MYKO server, doesn't mean everyone of you should copy and make a 1299 Server. Grow some balls and make another damn version, where is your creativity? This is a PSKO Community, whatever you can think of can most likely be implemented, and all you ( Everyone, not singling you out now ) want to do is stay with the same DB.

Answer real questions, not your generic what is your upgrade rates.
    Why should we play your server instead of all the other ones that are just like it.
    How do we know you're not going to close your server on your own and leave, telling us it was a DDoS and shit.
    What other Servers / Projects were YOU on and WHY did those fail.

Answer real questions.

Banned Senior Member

That is not even a random flaming topic.
    Look at all the servers that are releasing right now. ( Look at the First page, no need to go further if you don't want to ).
    Tell me how many of them are 1299, MYKO. Just by one page.
    So according to you there is a lot of MYKO - Farm servers releasing right now? But you're still flaming and talking only about this server,why wouldn't you reply the same thing on other servers? Probably its something personal coming from you towards one of the administrators of the servers,but please make us a favor and simply stop it.

Considering a fact that you said there is a lot of ' ACME ' Servers and a lot of ' My KO ' Servers that are about to open making me believe that you're just another random troll who likes to get in those kind of conversations.

So when i was looking and trying to believe you words i found that there is only 1 good myko farm server called Oldschoolko. However the server is already being online for long time & all the other myko server are turkish servers with ''f5'' spam button to get views and all the 10 comments were made by their admin writing ''+++++''. - So where do you see a farm myko server? Since i would really like to play once right now. I played oldschoolko for long time and now i quited and prolly won't come back.

Just because He succeeded ( In a way ) in a MYKO server, doesn't mean everyone of you should copy and make a 1299 Server. Grow some balls and make another damn version, where is your creativity? This is a PSKO Community, whatever you can think of can most likely be implemented, and all you ( Everyone, not singling you out now ) want to do is stay with the same DB.
    I guess there are some things that you won't never understand,i believe you never had your own server?
    Every owner of the server is trying to make the server best as possible,and those servers who have good management and having some nice unique ideas,they simply make it work and do a great server. No matter what files they use 12xx or 19xx.

So yeah mate really you're talking completely non-sense out of your ass.. & I don't want to be a part of any discussions over the forums,if you need anything PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by stiffler877 View Post
    So according to you there is a lot of MYKO - Farm servers releasing right now? But you're still flaming and talking only about this server,why wouldn't you reply the same thing on other servers? Probably its something personal coming from you towards one of the administrators of the servers,but please make us a favor and simply stop it.

Considering a fact that you said there is a lot of ' ACME ' Servers and a lot of ' My KO ' Servers that are about to open making me believe that you're just another random troll who likes to get in those kind of conversations.

So when i was looking and trying to believe you words i found that there is only 1 good myko farm server called Oldschoolko. However the server is already being online for long time & all the other myko server are turkish servers with ''f5'' spam button to get views and all the 10 comments were made by their admin writing ''+++++''. - So where do you see a farm myko server? Since i would really like to play once right now. I played oldschoolko for long time and now i quited and prolly won't come back.

I guess there are some things that you won't never understand,i believe you never had your own server?
    Every owner of the server is trying to make the server best as possible,and those servers who have good management and having some nice unique ideas,they simply make it work and do a great server. No matter what files they use 12xx or 19xx.

So yeah mate really you're talking completely non-sense out of your ass.. & I don't want to be a part of any discussions over the forums,if you need anything PM me.
    That moment when you pretty much misinterpret what I've wrote.
    IF I was flaming, I would've said something insulting towards their server. Me saying that there is a bunch of other servers with the same concept doesn't mean I'm flaming.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stiffler877 View Post

All the other ? please...

I would really like to keep this topic on the right track.
    I would say discussing what other MYKO servers there are isn't really the section for it. You can make one in the discussion section of the forums.

Now Blood,
    besides creativity, we think that support is actually what makes or breaks a server these days.
    People enjoy the game as it is and it's great that it is offered in different types, so everyone can play it as they like it (example: Farm, Medium Farm, PvP or a Myko server)
    As we clearly stated, we specifically choosed a Myko server, not because OldSchoolKO had success with it, but because we believe in the concept of MyKO.

A lot of players out here, in this community played KO in the MyKO days and are really eager to get back to how it was. Without all the customized armors with a ripped JAPKO look just named differently on any other server. (We think this concept does work for a light-farm or PK Server but really won't fit in within a myko concept)

We think if we are able to run Myko in a stable environment and provide the right amount of Support (Tickets, PUS, Specific panel options) and ofcourse an active Staff.
    We think we can achieve more then a server that spends alot of time customizing their server, because people will exactly know what they get. The old MyKO experience that so many people loved.
    Why temper with a concept that works? Besides from fixing exploits and providing a huge amount of support ofcourse (We all know Support is the biggest problem all officials had).

Our team is made up from Professionals, everyone has their own expertise and are eager to learn more.
    This way every one of us knows what he's doing which makes it able to provide the stable environment that is needed to start a long-term Private server.

I hope that I awnsered your questions.

Sincerely,
    Jowin
    Max likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jowin View Post

Why do you play beta?

• In beta you can test rates and prepare for official server,you can have advantage over other users. As well you can report any bugs or give us suggestions on how to improve the server.
    • You are going to get 2.000 Knight cash each day of the beta,so you can BETA-TEST our PUS as well.

Waiting for that i'll glady beta test it out... Hopefully you launch beta before you actually estimate

Looks great & good farm server,will try it out on beta so i can see where it's heading..

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-31-2013, 03:01 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-27-2013, 12:07 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-27-2013, 11:34 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    10-20-2013, 10:20 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    10-20-2013, 10:19 AM