Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

edit.

This is a discussion on edit. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mortal You got banned about 8 min ago and you're already back with new account. You should ...
Page: 11

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You got banned about 8 min ago and you're already back with new account. You should really see a therapist, because you're taking KO too serious.

@stiffler, don't see how you can still defend grobar
    Its not about grobar,its about lagalos LIENING.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne View Post
    Bro,Knights United is a company that has their own manager.

If you are going to cry and think that some people get free items,than go and cry.
    Care to share your license? sounds very professional and serious indeed. Actually based on these 4-6 servers you had open past these few month we can all say you're a scammer and corrupt.

Banned

Care to share your license? sounds very professional and serious indeed. Actually based on these 4-6 servers you had open past these few month we can all say you're a scammer and corrupt.
    I didn't open unitedko. I only invested nearly 1k $ into it... I'm out of the project.. bb all

Bro,Knights United is a company that has their own manager.

If you are going to cry and think that some people get free items,than go and cry.
    But everyone in the server know that syndicate is full of donators,and they are active all the time,team work etc..

Just because syndicate didn't want you in clan,you were rejected it doesnt mean they get free items.. LOL... I wish people from the clan will come here and say how much they donated.
    Knights United is a company? You're illegaly hosting an online game and you claim yourself to have a company? Cool story bro tell me more.

I never cried, I'm just telling the people what they need to know. I don't care if you give out items or not, but the funny part is that you tell some new story everytime someone catches you being corrupt. Who cares about your silly clan, I was not going to play there for too long anyways. Them donating does not make any sense at all, where is the proof of them looting all these items? Your words mean nothing.

Oh yeah, thanks for the free gold premiums you gave to me, totally not corrupt. =)

Who is "liening"? Me or a guy who have no proof at all that he ain't corrupt? Funny guy, he's not out of this project lol, he's just doing another scam advertisement.

Only thing this guy cares about is money, who cares how much you invested in what? You're backstabbing everyone in your so called "team" anyways.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lagalos View Post
    Who is "liening"? Me or a guy who have no proof at all that he ain't corrupt? Funny guy, he's not out of this project lol, he's just doing another scam advertisement.

Only thing this guy cares about is money, who cares how much you invested in what? You're backstabbing everyone in your so called "team" anyways.
    I dont leat the coorporation and the company united ko.. i was just executive director, and im out now. Not employee of coorporation anymore.

Its all ok.. just tell to community how can syndicate be corrupt if they are one of the biggest donators that keep killing isiloon and having 3 parties on castle siege war?
    Just tell this.

I dont leat the coorporation and the company united ko.. i was just executive director, and im out now. Not employee of coorporation anymore.
    You really think that we don't know your AKA? You got banned about 12minutes ago and all suddenly 'random' show up that has been registered this month and 0 posts. You really got issues, and you should speak about them with someone. Having multiple personality can't be good.

Its all ok.. just tell to community how can syndicate be corrupt if they are one of the biggest donators that keep killing isiloon and having 3 parties on castle siege war?
    Just tell this.
    Goodbye grobar, go up and find a new forum. People are reporting you to me in the 10s lol
    ReesesPieces likes this.

Just tell this.
    Syndicate is not corrupt, you are. And stop it with the stupid "executive director" shit, you have no company or corporation. Your server is illegal understand that and you had 3 people in your team, which now is down to 1 (yourself). You and your stupid donator excuse, proves nothing at all.

Banned

You really think that we don't know your AKA? You got banned about 12minutes ago and all suddenly 'random' show up that has been registered this month and 0 posts.
    I Definetly not think that... lol waaaaa

Banned Senior Member

Mortal give me a reason not to defend him?, i have never had any problems with him, he is helpfull as admin, if the server was corrupt, can u prove it with pictures?
    And Mortal, He scammed you, or u just trying to get some pk points?

Quote Originally Posted by stiffler877 View Post
    Mortal give me a reason not to defend him?, i have never had any problems with him, he is helpfull as admin, if the server was corrupt, can u prove it with pictures?
    http://panel.knights-united.com/clan/101

Grobar is Geomagician, check the rest.

Just check the amount of skeleton belts and other uniques. Compare this clan to others.

Banned Senior Member

the player arenīt complaning just u. If u donīt even play, why being so pissed about items on a server?
    And i was asking Mortal not u,

Banned Senior Member

Holy flying fuck.. we may have found one guy who trusts Grobar! My lord. I didn't think the day would be today! No but seriously, the guy is hated and is known for corruption and it doesn't surprise me.. he corrupts a clan. Guys a dumbass anyway.

the player arenīt complaning just u. If u donīt even play, why being so pissed about items on a server?
    And i was asking Mortal not u,
    Because they don't know about it, I already noted earlier:
    but it's being corrupt and I am against corruption.
    And why you get so bothered by getting answered by me?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-31-2013, 03:01 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-27-2013, 12:07 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-27-2013, 11:34 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    10-20-2013, 10:20 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    10-20-2013, 10:19 AM
  6. Hits: 2