Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 204
Like Tree17Likes

edit.

This is a discussion on edit. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ReesesPieces Holy flying fuck.. we may have found one guy who trusts Grobar! My lord. I didn't ...
Page: 12


  1. #166
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Holy flying fuck.. we may have found one guy who trusts Grobar! My lord. I didn't think the day would be today! No but seriously, the guy is hated and is known for corruption and it doesn't surprise me.. he corrupts a clan. Guys a dumbass anyway.

    Omg Who said about "trust" ? Please learn how to read, or ask me to spell correctly...
    Well i wrote "I never had any problems with him"

  2. #167
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lagalos View Post
    Because they don't know about it, I already noted earlier:


    And why you get so bothered by getting answered by me?
    Well a person that Cares about his "name" on a forum that almost dead, His point isnīt important to me

  3. #168
    Member Lagalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    You were talking about you needed pictures? Here's a small screenshot of our conversation 4th October 2013



    And when did I care about my name?

  4. #169
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lagalos View Post
    You were talking about you needed pictures? Here's a small screenshot of our conversation 4th October 2013

    Where is the names?, all i see it some random picture that anyone can make that.

  5. #170
    Member Lagalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stiffler877 View Post
    Where is the names?, all i see it some random picture that anyone can make that.
    If you want I can add the rest where he insults nikos, I don't think neither of them would want to see that.

  6. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lagalos View Post
    If you want I can add the rest where he insults nikos, I don't think neither of them would want to see that.
    You should stop bumping this topic and just let it go, because clearly he won't believe you.

  7. #172
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Syndicate also played in ForgottenKO where Grobar was also proven to be corrupt lol. I guess they never learn.

  8. #173
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You should stop bumping this topic and just let it go, because clearly he won't believe you.
    Why should i?, mister not reply

  9. #174
    Member Lagalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    You should stop bumping this topic and just let it go, because clearly he won't believe you.
    Yeah, you're right. At the moment I am just helping him bump it, whoever recognizes grobar knows what I am talking about and for you who don't think twice. =)

    Have a good day everyone, may all corrupted servers die out.

    Lagalos

  10. #175
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lagalos View Post
    If you want I can add the rest where he insults nikos, I don't think neither of them would want to see that.
    Omg u mean 1 ko owner insult another ko owner?, like that something new, i asked for real proof, it isnīt harder then just show the evidence instead of replying over and over again.

  11. #176
    Member Lagalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stiffler877 View Post
    Omg u mean 1 ko owner insult another ko owner?, like that something new, i asked for real proof, it isnīt harder then just show the evidence instead of replying over and over again.
    You're like the father he never had, never seen such a defence from someone. I'm done commenting here, mortal was right. If all this does not prove it, you really need to go search for a doctor.

    Last reply here.

  12. #177
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lagalos View Post
    You're like the father he never had, never seen such a defence from someone. I'm done commenting here, mortal was right. If all this does not prove it, you really need to go search for a doctor.

    Last reply here.
    Ohh btw, sorry for going off topic but cool avatar you have there.....




















































    HAH! GAYYYY!

  13. #178
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lagalos View Post
    You're like the father he never had, never seen such a defence from someone. I'm done commenting here, mortal was right. If all this does not prove it, you really need to go search for a doctor.

    Last reply here.
    Btw was u and mattish allso scamming ppl on usko before? and famous here aswell? Aka Knaller?
    I can be wrong, but u guys know each other In real life, sounds fishy aswell

    See even i can post some stuff randomly, and they can Search on Mattish and find ur real life friend here aswell :O

  14. #179
    Member Lagalos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stiffler877 View Post
    Btw was u and mattish allso scamming ppl on usko before? and famous here aswell? Aka Knaller?
    I can be wrong, but u guys know each other In real life, sounds fishy aswell

    See even i can post some stuff randomly, and they can Search on Mattish and find ur real life friend here aswell :O
    Whatever son, whatever. =) Keep defending your children, I don't blame you. You prolly will get money for that too, as he gives to everyone doing anything for him.

    And thanks Kallop!

    Last reply now I promise.

  15. #180
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lagalos View Post
    You were talking about you needed pictures? Here's a small screenshot of our conversation 4th October 2013



    And when did I care about my name?
    I'm really sorry that i had to register a new account.
    Lagalos you are full of lies and bulshit.


    Everyone know,that if you can't secure your server and make it good working,grobar will come and ruin your ILLEGAL hosted server..
    So i always warn people. Don't open shity servers and scam people or you will be screwed up.

    That screenshot was for proffesionalKO nickos32 server. Because i know he will close server very soon,i was there and i gave people items very cheap..
    Even people like SheldonCooper got free +8 items from me on NICKOS32 Server.

    So stop lineing lagalos. - I say it again,if any server will be here to scam people or to take donations and close,grobar will hunt it down

    Proof of lagalos liening :


    He lie about all lol....

    Lagalos,stop the crap and stop lie.. go get a life or post some proofs

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    10-31-2013, 03:01 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-27-2013, 12:07 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-27-2013, 11:34 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    10-20-2013, 10:20 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    10-20-2013, 10:19 AM
  6. Hits: 2
    10-20-2013, 10:15 AM
  7. Hits: 1
    10-20-2013, 10:14 AM
  8. Hits: 45
    10-20-2013, 10:14 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Knight Online Myko Style Farm Server
    By calvin30 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 08:37 AM
  2. Knight Online Myko Style Farm Server
    By calvin30 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 04:30 PM
  3. Knight Online Myko Style Farm Server
    By calvin30 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 04:38 PM
  4. Knight Online Myko Style Farm Server
    By calvin30 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 04:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •