Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

edit.

This is a discussion on edit. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 All the other ? please... Basically yes. All the My KO servers that are being released ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    All the other ? please...
    Basically yes. All the My KO servers that are being released right now, or being online already doesn't support English language. Therefore i was only replying to bloodzilla's post who claimed there are a lot of myko servers. I didn't count your pro-ko as a myko farm server,should i?

Banned Senior Member

Are we really all getting upset because they are making a 1.298 server with ACME lol? Like you're kidding.. It costs a lot of money for ACME and not too mention to make a server. Just let them do it, doesn't really matter to me, another server to play on when I get bored of the other one I am playing. Glad to see Lagalos is back and Jowin is working with him. Good luck guys.

Fantasy Game Web Template

Looks familiar?

"Design By: Jowin © 2013 - Knights United" rly? please...

Maybe that sentence isn't correct.
    The panel is 100% coded by me which I meant with design.
    It would be better to change Design into created, I'll give you that.

The template you found is indeed the base of the design, as you can see there are enough modifications and I spend enough time on it to make it look like a KO Panel.
    But I'm glad you googled it up. Should've done it myself and should've placed it in the main post I suppose.

Sincerely,
    Jowin

Banned Senior Member

It still looks better than all those copies of same panel with additional colors. ( That most of the servers use ). Actually the panel looks pretty decent to me and at least someone is trying to be creative and making something unique and original.
    Karlskrone likes this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by stiffler877 View Post
    It still looks better than all those copies of same panel with additional colors. ( That most of the servers use ). Actually the panel looks pretty decent to me and at least someone is trying to be creative and making something unique and original.
    Agreed,definetly better than all other twostars panels lolz.. Hopefully the panel wont bug out or something.. well lets see.

Dear members

We are proud to announce you the opening of our BETA Server. The server will open on 16.9.2013 and it will last for approximately 13 days, during the beta we will perform several different actions and hopefully we will receive some suggestions or bug reports.

Our job during the beta is to finish the development remaining and to listen to the players suggestions and solve any kind of bug reported - it will be managed immediately. Our secondary role in the beta will be mass advertisement, which will be performed in very professional way, since we invest good amount for sticky's topics and other different ads.

Around 20 days passed since we started the project,so gladly we are ready to open the beta server,we are working on dedicated server all the time,as we rented it for our own tests as well.

Download client will be available on 13.9.2013

Just a bit of entertainment

Hell breaker skin has been modified to look exactly same as in old times during the knight empire period. It will be hard to get it,you need a lot of luck to obtain it from Red,Blue or Green treasure chest.

Border Defense War has been set to give you red treasure chest if you win,as well you earn 200 national points. For the who lose we are still thinking what to set - Most likely it will be 100 nps.

Blue treasure chests will be only available in power up store. It has the same rate for unique items,however it has 15% more on Silver Bar.
    Green chest will be saved for different celebration events.

Master quest and all the other quests like level 62 skill quest,level 70 skill quest has been enabled,therefore there is no auto master or any other auto skill quest.

Sincerely,
    Knights-United management.
    LambOfGod and stiffler877 like this.

Banned Senior Member

Great process,really good working. Keep it up... But don't know why you don't publish client yet,we are ready to download.

This is because we want are client to be as complete as possible to prevent unnessecary patching.
    Really no point in Downloading the client while te server is off.
    A few days is more then enough in our opinion.

Played Knight Revelations server and Jowin was good admin and was active when he wasn't on vacation. I would come to this server but I don't have time for the farming. I would just love to have one server that is english people mainly that is PVP with farming for the best uniques. Only thing that is good about KO is the pk and I cannot understand how people like to farm. Farming requires too much time and if I have to farm and lvl more than 3-4 hours the game isn't worth playing. I liked what you guys did on Knight Revelations with basic shell set+8 rap +8 and quest acc, I did not have to farm (just when I wanted) and I went to pk and it was good. Knight Revelations was a great server and it worked, it just the DDOS attacks fucked it up.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    I would come to this server but I don't have time for the farming Only thing that is good about KO is the pk and I cannot understand how people like to farm. Farming requires too much time and if I have to farm and lvl more than 3-4 hours the game isn't worth playing. I
    Which planet do you come from? Farm and exp server are the best.. You can't just pk all the time...
    Farming and exping + pvp makes it fun... Specially myko it gives u old feelings,but guess like you didn't play at myko back than.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    Which planet do you come from? Farm and exp server are the best.. You can't just pk all the time...
    Farming and exping + pvp makes it fun... Specially myko it gives u old feelings,but guess like you didn't play at myko back than.
    Everyone's different. I can't speak for KingtheRuler, but you'll find that some people are more casual players who can't/are unwilling to invest the time in building their character, and would rather focus on the PVP. These players don't necessarily PVP "all the time", just when they can -- so it doesn't really get boring (as quickly?) as it would for more dedicated players.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Everyone's different. I can't speak for KingtheRuler, but you'll find that some people are more casual players who can't/are unwilling to invest the time in building their character, and would rather focus on the PVP. These players don't necessarily PVP "all the time", just when they can -- so it doesn't really get boring (as quickly?) as it would for more dedicated players.
    Agree. That's why thanks god we have several servers and everyone can play what he wants. PK or Farm server... I more like farm 2.

Gl with server Jowin, tell your brotha to remove the sand out of his vagina ,its making him go krazi.

Thanks Elias Carelos Fuentes (forgot the rest )
    Ill certainly tell him that ^^

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-31-2013, 03:01 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-27-2013, 12:07 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-27-2013, 11:34 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    10-20-2013, 10:20 AM
  5. Hits: 1