Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Edited [Corrupt Server]

This is a discussion on Edited [Corrupt Server] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the msn of the admin says : knight cash , gbs , items on usko for items interko lol...
Page: 3

the msn of the admin says :

knight cash , gbs , items on usko for items interko lol

Banned Member

Sorry but Did you get proves or SS?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

The panel earlier today said
    300 people online but I could barely find more then 50 :/

Panel is probably yust bugged.
    I think its another scam server(only my opinion).

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Yeah it wasn't too active,
    Went back to SexyKO.

Quote Originally Posted by InterKO View Post
    Sorry but Did you get proves or SS?
    some1 wants to sound smart? atleast if you server is corrupt you should stfu , its proven that you sell out items to players (+9 stuff for 30-50 usd ) while its just 0.45% to success into a +9 item for NORMAL users , even worse your GM "alizeé" plays the game and he's geared like no one, not even the most farmer person in the game has equal item than him ,and what's gay that you've to give him that gear cus he pays the host ,spamming 1.5-2k with a lvl 80 skill of archer SPAM-ABLE jaja , bullshit.

The Only positive thing about this server is the events , then the rest is screwed.

ps: what's more stupid is that you dont allow normal users to see Alizee's profile in the panel , what are you hiding?

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    some1 wants to sound smart? atleast if you server is corrupt you should stfu , its proven that you sell out items to players (+9 stuff for 30-50 usd ) while its just 0.45% to success into a +9 item for NORMAL users , even worse your GM "alizeé" plays the game and he's geared like no one, not even the most farmer person in the game has equal item than him ,and what's gay that you've to give him that gear cus he pays the host ,spamming 1.5-2k with a lvl 80 skill of archer SPAM-ABLE jaja , bullshit.

The Only positive thing about this server is the events , then the rest is screwed.

ps: what's more stupid is that you dont allow normal users to see Alizee's profile in the panel , what are you hiding?
    +1 Alizee's name was with normal letters when he was having like undefeatable weapons +9 and uniques +1 but got changed to a weird 'e' letter to be unseen at panel so he probably added for him uniques +2/3 , hmm ;/ quest weapons +9? ye it can be, everything is possible lmao.. corrupt,corrupt, corrupt baby!

Banned Member

Koshi,Pendexo,Prophet don't show us that u and ur friend are 14 years old(Same person)! you worked with us as GM! Now i know that you and ur friends want to talk bad about InterKO.
    I banned you and your friends because: You as GM helped your friends with unique jelwery, unique items ,etc.
    Koshi , u are a corrupt person and your friends too. We don't want persons like you and ur friends.

Anyways i will always tell you "An angry person does not know what it says"

Validating

Koshi,Pendexo,Prophet don't show us that u and ur friend are 14 years old(Same person)! you worked with us as GM! Now i know that you and ur friends want to talk bad about InterKO.
    I banned you and your friends because: You as GM helped your friends with unique jelwery, unique items ,etc.
    Koshi , u are a corrupt person and your friends too. We don't want persons like you and ur friends.
    Ahh.. feelings status: hurt ;<
    Babe, I did the best by it cause server is completely dead after I saw BlackQueen aka GM_Aurora & OZzyMAzNAki aka GM_NokTurn corrupting (helping their clannies) you knew it but sadly to know that u didnt do a shit for them until I reported cause they are alizee's friends which is saving your butt to get money.

1. http://i.imgur.com/G1jmE.png

2. http://i.imgur.com/6ImXQ.png

3. http://i.imgur.com/nRW6U.png

4. http://i.imgur.com/0FIvo.png

Anyways i will always tell you "An angry person does not know what it says"
    Lawl, poet? philosopher? google translator? yee, last one.

Bugging panel so you get more players for donation? Dream is over honey, wake up xDDD

Validating

Ohh I forgot something watch your gm's helping Alizee aka Ferruzo (changed nick when he got caught)

2012-04-10 16-02-35-63 - YouTube

I got many videos of your gm's corrupting If i started uploading them i'd never finish :P plus you're making it a big story on me.

Banned Regular Member

the ( online users thing ) is bugged , it counts everyone even if someone logged in and then logged off , he will still be on '' Users Online '' .. nice way to get people to play your server.

Banned Member

Koshi do not show us your anger.You had your chance and now you're very angry because you and your friends have been expelled for cheating.

And please leave to
    manipulate the conversation that this is of people that have little moral.
    Learn from your mistakes and i hope that you won't betray someone who trusts on you in the future.

Koshi the video is of Interko??
    Learn from your mistakes and i hope that you not betray someone who trusts on you in the future

Banned Senior Member

Drama, drama, drama, drama, drama, drama.

I alreadyplayed throughthis server

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast