Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Edited [Corrupt Server]

This is a discussion on Edited [Corrupt Server] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by InterKO Koshi do not show us your anger . You had your chance and now you're very ...
Page: 4

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by InterKO View Post
    Koshi do not show us your anger.You had your chanceand now you'revery angry because you and your friends have been expelled for cheating.

And please leave to
    manipulate the conversation that this is of people that have little
    moral.
    Learn from your mistakes and i hope that you won't betray someone who trusts on you in the future.

Learn from your mistakes and i hope that you not betray someone who trusts on you in the future
    You're money freak dude, and every1 knows it, if its possible turn ur brain /on.
    Sit, sit, sit & CHILL, even randoms makes me sick me now ;[
    If you are honest, just say that you never helped your friend's(OZzyMAzNAki, which changed his name to a last weird i letter) or your secret helper aka alizee (Ferruzo) who was trying to act like a turk to hide himself using google translator after i caught a gm helping him.

1. http://i.imgur.com/56dR2.jpg

2. http://i.imgur.com/eTH9Q.png

I really wonder if sucha stupid thing will make people believe you

Frustrated? trying to get money? as i said.. dream is over babe, wake up XDD

Koshi the video is of Interko??
    Trying to deny? you? Ye, it is in Interko, http://i.imgur.com/iVVeP.png

Banned Member

Hi again!
    Your SS dont show nothing! Why not talk something about the ss of u?
    You Only show us that u are very angry with ur situation!
    When i banned u it hurt me man because i thrusted on u..
    Now all in InterKO is perfect! Without you and ur friends all are more right !

Accept ur situation man sorry baby. You had your chance and you lost it for be a kid helping ur friends, oh i forget someone of ur friends donated us and i had to bann him for ur fault . When you do something think in the consequences and baby such is life! Good luck in ur projects

Banned Senior Member

Why you mad tho?

Hi again!
    Your SS dont show nothing! Why not talk something about the ss of u?
    You Only show us that u are very angry with ur situation!
    When i banned u it hurt me man because i thrusted on u..
    Now all in InterKO is perfect! Without you and ur friends all are more right !

Accept ur situation man sorry baby. You had your chance and you lost it for be a kid helping ur friends, oh i forget someone of ur friends donated us and i had to bann him for ur fault . When you do something think in the consequences and baby such is life! Good luck in ur projects
    did you spike and bloody beast 2?

Banned Senior Member

Spike, thrust, then Bloody, nab ass sin.

Private Server Area

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    OK I've been asked to make this area for almost 3 years now and with the demand being higher than ever I have decided to do it.
    Simple rules guys -

Servers are only spoken about here , talk in general will result in a suspention from the forums

No trading from normal K2 KO to private server advertising is allowed

We ( The forum staff ) take no responablity towards your accounts with K2 or the security of your PC. Anything you do is at you own risk and we will not offer any help.

If a server/service is known to be bad contact a member of staff to remove the links to the server.
    No content from this section is allowed to be linked outside of this area with out a FULL ADMIN permission first.
    Well based on that rule and the fact that i was playing your server and i could check it by myself (ye i contacted this money whore gm to "buy" some stuff for over 45 usd made me laugh so hard), corrupt shit.

Removed the Links ,edited the whole thing & Closed.

ps: if someone re-POST this server will get a temp/perm ban depending on the mod's discretion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234