Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

EKO - Eternion Knight Online | SERVER IS ONLINE |

This is a discussion on EKO - Eternion Knight Online | SERVER IS ONLINE | within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Doogie I think is best way for 'take' some money, i can't support whole payments on every ...
Page: 4

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doogie View Post
    I think is best way for 'take' some money, i can't support whole payments on every mounth, also i don't wanna adding Armors & Jewels in PUS, because that will rape whole server, and peoples will leave, only who will have 'money' will play.

So that i convert my pus like other gg servers.
    Other gg servers are giving like a 15% boost maximum //at least that's what they say, but, imo they give like 7% boost.
    Trina isn't the best way to earn some money, you can't base your servers donations on a 2 bucks item which few people will buy. You just can't base your servers donations on one item which will bring you 50 bucks in a month while a dedicated server costs 300 bucks and more. //except if you wanna risk it and pay for a cheap dedicated server without security or except if you expect just around of 30 people to play on your server.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Other gg servers are giving like a 15% boost maximum //at least that's what they say, but, imo they give like 7% boost.
    Trina isn't the best way to earn some money, you can't base your servers donations on a 2 bucks item which few people will buy. You just can't base your servers donations on one item which will bring you 50 bucks in a month while a dedicated server costs 300 bucks and more. //except if you wanna risk it and pay for a cheap dedicated server without security or except if you expect just around of 30 people to play on your server.
    Thank you for this reply, of course everything is a risk when we try open a server, somebody looking for fun, for earn money or scam peoples, but right now
    i just looking for a fun server like never was before, and i think maybe will work too, i not looking for scam/money or others shits, i just looking for a decent server with some fun in it, nothing more, of course with gg players too.

About trinas, i will think very good about it, thank you for telling me this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Thank you for this reply, of course everything is a risk when we try open a server, somebody looking for fun, for earn money or scam peoples, but right now
    i just looking for a fun server like never was before, and i think maybe will work too, i not looking for scam/money or others shits, i just looking for a decent server with some fun in it, nothing more, of course with gg players too.

About trinas, i will think very good about it, thank you for telling me this.
    Actually i didn't say anything about scams, i said, you should figure out a better way to earn the money which are required to pay for the server needs (dedicated server, ventrilo, further upgrades/updates etc) //i don't think that this is a scam? that's the reality :P

..aaaand, no problem

Banned Member

Hmmm... I agree I think the trina upgrade's is way to much lol :P,
    how about this

- +7 - +8 = 15%
    - +8 - +9 = 5%

WITH TRINA

- +7 - +8 = 25%
    - +8 - +9 = 15%

looks ok ill try it

Power up store:

Because we can't support whole payments on every month, we hope our power up store to be super balanced, let you show what will be able at our release.
    TP scroll - 1$
    Lion Scroll - 1$
    Speed potion - 1$
    HP 1500 - 2$
    Def 300 - 2$
    Atack scroll - 2$
    Trina - 2$
    Monster summon staff - 5$
    Premium system (Gold 15$, Platinum 10$, Silver 5$)

Adding required items in the PUS as HP/AC/Attack/Lion/Speed scrolls makes you're server Pay2Play. As far as I know, private server players aren't looking for Pay2PLay servers. Atleast I'm not. I play private servers to be able to get every items I need in-game and still be able to own donators

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Power up store:

Because we can't support whole payments on every month, we hope our power up store to be super balanced, let you show what will be able at our release.
    TP scroll - 1$
    Lion Scroll - 1$
    Speed potion - 1$
    HP 1500 - 2$
    Def 300 - 2$
    Atack scroll - 2$
    Trina - 2$
    Monster summon staff - 5$
    Premium system (Gold 15$, Platinum 10$, Silver 5$)

Adding required items in the PUS as HP/AC/Attack/Lion/Speed scrolls makes you're server Pay2Play. As far as I know, private server players aren't looking for Pay2PLay servers. Atleast I'm not. I play private servers to be able to get every items I need in-game and still be able to own donators
    I think is best option for us, because i don't wanna add Armors & Jewels in PUS, because will rape whole server.

I think is best option for us, because i don't wanna add Armors & Jewels in PUS, because will rape whole server.
    Well I'm not playing a server where it's always needed to pay. Since 30 scrolls can be used within 1 week max. That means it will cost $8 a week to just have scrolls wich are needed for pk. $8*13weeks = 3 months / 3months = $ 34,67 a month. For that price I and I think many others will pass...

Anyways, goodluck with your server!

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Well I'm not playing a server where it's always needed to pay. Since 30 scrolls can be used within 1 week max. That means it will cost $8 a week to just have scrolls wich are needed for pk. $8*13weeks = 3 months / 3months = $ 34,67 a month. For that price I and I think many others will pass...

Anyways, goodluck with your server!
    Yea, but scroll will be able in game too (bosses) ..

what is about with beta released?

Banned Regular Member

Frist screen about our server:

We try to prepaire the server to going up this end of week.

wow it seem to be a dam nice server I cannot wait to see it and play it hope ill like it :P good luck guys

Banned Member

Forums up? Beta up....come on I've been waiting for a long time. =/

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by John608 View Post
    wow it seem to be a dam nice server I cannot wait to see it and play it hope ill like it :P good luck guys
    Thank you for support us, we hope very soon will open beta stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter View Post
    Forums up? Beta up....come on I've been waiting for a long time. =/
    I'm sorry for this delay with forum, my friend didn't got time to put forum up, but he telling me today will be.

P.S: I worked a lot in server, fixed, added ect and more, testing and a lot, and i didn't getting out with my grilfriend to city, so please wait guys, i want too server to up, but we need see if whole is in same directions, to be without bugs and more.

Banned Regular Member

Forum is online, same as panel!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast