Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Epic MyKO - New Server: KRYPTON [OFFICIAL 15/05/2020 -- 21:00 GMT+3]

This is a discussion on Epic MyKO - New Server: KRYPTON [OFFICIAL 15/05/2020 -- 21:00 GMT+3] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looks interesting. Write something about You guys. How long do you work on this server? Where are you from? What ...
Page: 2

Looks interesting. Write something about You guys. How long do you work on this server? Where are you from? What is your experience as developer and KO player? I think ppl need to know it before join another server
    This rental system is something I really miss on usko/steam. Nice that you've it here
    Cheers and good luck!
    0RC likes this.

0RC

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    Looks interesting. Write something about You guys. How long do you work on this server? Where are you from? What is your experience as developer and KO player? I think ppl need to know it before join another server
    This rental system is something I really miss on usko/steam. Nice that you've it here
    Cheers and good luck!
    We have been working on this project for quite a long time. So we're basically doing our best to deliver a bug-free server that will provide the best entertainment for our users, still you're all invited into the beta on 15th January to help us determine what's left there of bugs or whatever it is you could find to ensure the Official's launch stability/performance. Regarding experience, you don't have to worry about that, I, myself, was once a player just like you but I'm tired of all the non-lasting servers which is basically take your money and run away type within a month or two, so why not provide myself as well as everybody with a stable server that will run for a long time for the sake of entertainment and memories. As a developer, even if my own experience was not enough, that's why we got an excellent team that covers up all the missing aspects of one another.

Looking forward to seeing you in the game!

Wish you good luck bro. But it will be a long and hard journey with this community around this days But who knows..
    0RC likes this.

EIu

Make it good and we will join with 50 ppl see it
    0RC likes this.

Validating

we can give it a chance
    0RC likes this.

Well i will give it a try as well with friends of mine.

Lets hope you stand with your principals, What we need is a long lasting server that we can enjoy.
    0RC likes this.

0RC

Thank you everyone.

Beta will open TODAY, 15th January, at 20:00 GMT +3

Come join us everyone! Participate in this Beta, help us to improve the game-play for the official!! And earn great rewards!

BETA REWARDS!

Top 5 Karus & Human (Overall NPS)
    Rank 1 : 3000 KC
    Rank 2 : 2500 KC
    Rank 3 : 2000 KC
    Rank 4 : 1000 KC
    Rank 5 : 1000 KC

Top 1 Clan Karus & Human
    Rank 1 : 3500 KC

Random Rewards
    Out of top 100 players, there will be 5 players randomly selected that will receive 1000 KC!

Once again, note that we are working on Original MYKO database and updating everything from scratch, so we will be constantly working on fixing and improving the game in the beta server.

Client download link is available now, please click here to download the client.

Regards,
    Epic MYKO Team
    Last edited by 0RC; 01-15-2020 at 05:45 AM.

EIu

One Hour left guys, we are waiting

anyone having problems registering on panel when using a hotmail.com e mail addy?

super XD
    login to server and maked iron crossbow +10 XD
    nice beta.
    AnvilKO
    Aurotity likes this.

A lot more players joined than expected, thanks for your support. (There will be additional good beta rewards)
    There are some expected bugs, but nothing major that can't be fixed within just few hours of tweaking.

Server is updating and improving daily, so hopefully Admin keeps the beta online before everything is perfect. (It's just time consuming, nothing else)

Anvil Issue. (Admin was working on some new items and upgrade queries, he did a mistake by setting the wrong upgrades that's why people could upgrade to +10) ... Nothing shocking, that's happening that's why there is beta to test everything and once the server is finished it can lock and wipe for official.

A lot of players joined the beta, it means server is on the right track... Be a part during beta and follow the progress of server evolving into Official Stage.

Happy testing.

server look be funny, but still on beta has 70ppl in ranking so 40-50 online that's nice but still ppl sit in moradon and makes plates and sword breakers +9+10 that's normal ?
    Aurotity likes this.

maybe the rates and drops are fucked up ? i logged in for a second and saw people upgrading dark vanes to +9 LOL
    GhostOfShazzz and Aurotity like this.

i think that rates anvil for beta is a like 80-90% permaupgrade

0RC

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfShazzz View Post
    server look be funny, but still on beta has 70ppl in ranking so 40-50 online that's nice but still ppl sit in moradon and makes plates and sword breakers +9+10 that's normal ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    maybe the rates and drops are fucked up ? i logged in for a second and saw people upgrading dark vanes to +9 LOL
    We are well aware of everything, wrote down a huge list which was the reason for the beta testing phase. There are a lot of issues our users has found which I am very thankful to everyone who participated and we are working on them, so official will be nowhere close to this as we grabbed new files and we will dedicate all in our power and our time to work on the database.

I'm glad we had a good amount of users to test out things and report back all the bugs, I was able to write down a really good list of issues to fix so we will not face none of this during Official, that's for sure.

Special thanks to everyone who reported bugs, and to all the people that joined, I didn't expect such a good number on a beta. Those who reported most bugs will definitely be rewarded in the official as well as other beta rewards.
    Deadhealer likes this.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast