Results 1 to 14 of 14

EpisodeKO PvP/Light Farm

This is a discussion on EpisodeKO PvP/Light Farm within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; server is dead. kk thx bb, /fail....
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member NordFront's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Austria aka Österreich
    Posts
    856

    Default EpisodeKO PvP/Light Farm

    server is dead.
    kk thx bb, /fail.
    Last edited by NordFront; 02-04-2011 at 04:37 AM. Reason: small edit

  2. #2
    PrincessMolly
    Guest

    Default

    It seems nice, but it needs more ppl i think, well gotta try it.

  3. #3
    HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    284

    Default

    hmmm.. might give this server a try...

    hope its not a donator server...

    cheers

  4. #4
    Senior Member NordFront's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Austria aka Österreich
    Posts
    856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    hmmm.. might give this server a try...

    hope its not a donator server...

    cheers
    actually it isnt even possible to donate right now and as the owner told, he wont ever open donating, at least not for items.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    195

    Default

    servers gona fail like it did befor when coolz had it open

  6. #6
    PrincessMolly
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoxd View Post
    servers gona fail like it did befor when coolz had it open
    Alright, can u say reason?

  7. #7
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMolly View Post
    Alright, can u say reason?
    Ignore the hater, he always says "blabla this server gonna fail"...

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoxd View Post
    servers gona fail like it did befor when coolz had it open
    Commin from the one that said this? lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoxd View Post

    Updates:

    - Selling GM status wasn't the best idea so that has been discontinued. If you would like to apply for Gm status contact GM_Stoned in game or post on the forum.


    Posted By Gm_stoned

  9. #9
    Senior Member NordFront's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Austria aka Österreich
    Posts
    856

    Default

    but you gota admit that selling GM status is the most epic fail idea you've ever heard, am I right?

  10. #10
    Senior Member NordFront's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Austria aka Österreich
    Posts
    856

    Default

    anticheat tool UP and running.
    GM's currently working on an even more adwanced antihack-tool.
    Recently banned an certain group of privatecheat users.

    also edited first post (server infos) again.
    - added links to guids.
    - more information abouth the server given now / updated to recent patchlogs.

  11. #11
    shz
    Guest

    Default

    I can tell ya all this server sux i just started play today and got banned for 'pwkoxp' and other magic stuff like that, but i don't
    even saw it on my eyes so it's pretty funny. Now no1 wants to unban me ohhhh and it's +0 jewelry server but i can see
    warriors running in ROC +2 , Glass belts +1 and other. This server = BIG FAIL

  12. #12
    Senior Member NordFront's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Austria aka Österreich
    Posts
    856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shz View Post
    I can tell ya all this server sux i just started play today and got banned for 'pwkoxp' and other magic stuff like that, but i don't
    even saw it on my eyes so it's pretty funny. Now no1 wants to unban me ohhhh and it's +0 jewelry server but i can see
    warriors running in ROC +2 , Glass belts +1 and other. This server = BIG FAIL
    indeed those items shouldnt be here, they could have been caused to appear by a recent hacker attack but still they shouldnt, I will bring it to attention of the GM's.

    and if you happen to get banned for koxp, even tho you claim you didnt cheat, I wonder why you havent made a topic on episodeKO forums abouth it?
    Aswell I highly doupt that afterall you even spoke to a GM cus according to your post-time here, I can assume you neither Zeus nor Devil were and ever have been online at this time.
    But well, first post - acc registered just today... wonder what would come out if an admin here would IP checks ya

  13. #13
    shz
    Guest

    Default

    I talk with devil but he told me they can't unban me cuz new scanner found koxp which is not true.
    Server is okey but gm's are a bit retarded they don't listen only thing they do is ban with no reason
    i will post it on forum and give them second chance.

  14. #14
    Senior Member NordFront's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Austria aka Österreich
    Posts
    856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shz View Post
    I talk with devil but he told me they can't unban me cuz new scanner found koxp which is not true.
    Server is okey but gm's are a bit retarded they don't listen only thing they do is ban with no reason
    i will post it on forum and give them second chance.
    weren't you a member of TOWN clan ingame?

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 10
    01-11-2011, 05:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •