Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new servers run by inexperienced GMs

This is a discussion on new servers run by inexperienced GMs within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whats with the sudden surge of new guys trying to make their own servers? just curious lol. its aggravating honestly, ...
Page: 1

Default new servers run by inexperienced GMs

whats with the sudden surge of new guys trying to make their own servers? just curious lol. its aggravating honestly, none of the servers that have been coming out lately even make it a month of *good* population and more than half of them are just bugged/fail/and poorly run. are all the experienced programmers already stuck to servers that have been out for a while or wat?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

KO-Tastic!

this server will be gg

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    KO-Tastic!

this server will be gg
    and so were the last 10 that people claimed to look *gg*

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    and so were the last 10 that people claimed to look *gg*
    I'll give you that... but if all else fails NoDramaKO will still be there

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    I'll give you that... but if all else fails NoDramaKO will still be there
    meh ko in general is slowly dying, pretty soon no one will be making new servers and there will only be maybe 4-5 max that EVERYone will play. still tired of these randoms trying to make servers, funny thing is they have no idea what they are doing and ask for help. thats why u never see the actual GM online in any of these servers, its always a MOD who was called on by the nooby GM. imagine that... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    Who are you?
    555LeftSide
    D
    SorryIHadToHeal
    L0rd_T3ddy
    INoWatDaFvkImDoin

[random priest whose played many private servers]

So, you've played a bunch of private servers, which means you're just as bad as all the other spoiled brats who've never experienced what KO was really about.

So, who are you to complain about things?

So, you've played a bunch of private servers, which means you're just as bad as all the other spoiled brats who've never experienced what KO was really about.

So, who are you to complain about things?
    unfortunately, does that bother you? otherwise i see no logical reason why you posted something as off subject as that. appreciate your realization though pinky

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

To be honest, making this type of topic makes you as bad as them for making their own servers. Yes we realize it, but it`s not like by posting this you will change their minds... that`s why I like to bash on those people if they fail, just so they realize that they shouldn`t try doing it ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    To be honest, making this type of topic makes you as bad as them for making their own servers. Yes we realize it, but it`s not like by posting this you will change their minds... that`s why I like to bash on those people if they fail, just so they realize that they shouldn`t try doing it ever again.
    to think a simple post could change the actions of others is kinda obsurd, but this is a forum and i felt the need to post what was on my mind. some people like pinky failed to understand what i was getting at. it doesnt matter how long youve played knight online. im not talking about gameplay, im biching at server maintenance. like i said, most of these fresh servers are being run by random people who decided to create their own version of what they felt would be fun for the community. regardless of the ideas they implement into the server, most of these guys lack the knowledge and skills to properly MAINTAIN a knight online server i.e bugs, glitches, firewalls, simple item/skill changes, customer service etc. etc. guess i cant type my mind anymore can i...

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    to think a simple post could change the actions of others is kinda obsurd, but this is a forum and i felt the need to post what was on my mind. some people like pinky failed to understand what i was getting at. it doesnt matter how long youve played knight online. im not talking about gameplay, im biching at server maintenance. like i said, most of these fresh servers are being run by random people who decided to create their own version of what they felt would be fun for the community. regardless of the ideas they implement into the server, most of these guys lack the knowledge and skills to properly MAINTAIN a knight online server i.e bugs, glitches, firewalls, simple item/skill changes, customer service etc. etc. guess i cant type my mind anymore can i...

You don't even know half the people running any of these servers, and you have no idea what goes into maintaining one, or fixing the bugs. If you did, you'd probably have your own.

Another thing, if you took your time and browsed a couple of the topics here, you would see the majority of them have their bugs and glitches fixed.

So instead of complaining, why don't you find one you like, or do something to help some one else. Otherwise, please, stop it with these pointless topics.

Banned

person creates a lot of fun for your servers. and another creation by using the server know that more that your topic is very useless and many people will claim it for what I think about this topic and each want to create your server as admin and have many who do not know now more hacking on the server future will turn a professional and I bet you'll play it on the server.

You don't even know half the people running any of these servers, and you have no idea what goes into maintaining one, or fixing the bugs. If you did, you'd probably have your own.

Another thing, if you took your time and browsed a couple of the topics here, you would see the majority of them have their bugs and glitches fixed.

So instead of complaining, why don't you find one you like, or do something to help some one else. Otherwise, please, stop it with these pointless topics.
    or you could stop wasting your time reading them, ever thought of that one smart ass?

Banned

WoW good Parasitic

I also think that a lack of time. create useless topics like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast