Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Eternal KO, a level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Eternal KO, a level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah yea me too. im actually tempted to play aion again. ive already started playing wow again ...
Page: 20

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    yea me too. im actually tempted to play aion again. ive already started playing wow again but shits boring when no one else plays with u...
    Fuck aion.

I can't believe my eyes.

Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Ps. Just a little extra information. Some people says Twostars' fix is already leaked, which I currently have, but I won't rush using it, nor use it before confirmation. Sorry.
    Bluffing is one thing, but flat out lying makes you look like a complete retard. Seriously.

And "permissions" is still your problem, you are just failing to follow.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Fruit cake is a term that you use to refer to a gay person. I just thought I`d define it for you.

I`m actually playing Aion right now... on a private server though... my actual character is too pro :P
    No shit Sherlock,you figured that out all by yourself ?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    No shit Sherlock,you figured that out all by yourself ?
    Is that suppose to be like a funny line in Bosnia?

Banned Senior Member

Aristona? Do you need help? PM me plz.

Is that suppose to be like a funny line in Bosnia?
    Why do u always keep bringing Bosnia up ? Am I suppose to be ashamed or something cause I'm from Bosnia ? You are Serbian,'nuff said.

Phage

Why do u always keep bringing Bosnia up ? Am I suppose to be ashamed or something cause I'm from Bosnia ? You are Serbian,'nuff said.
    Aren't Bosnia and Serbia neighbours? Weren't they the same country not long ago? U probably share the same gene pool. I have a totally different relationship with ppl I know from my "neighbour" country and somehow your not the 1st guys I know from Serbia/Bosnia that seem to have problem with each other.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

No but it seems like you find it offensive for some reason... I just love getting to people like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phage View Post
    Aren't Bosnia and Serbia neighbours? Weren't they the same country not long ago? U probably share the same gene pool. I have a totally different relationship with ppl I know from my "neighbour" country and somehow your not the 1st guys I know from Serbia/Bosnia that seem to have problem with each other.
    Yeah they are neighbours, and as a matter of fact pretty much the same nation. I don`t have problems with the Bosnians, as a matter of fact where I live atm, most of my friends are Bosnian... however you always have one of the very few retards like Decerto who pops out of the hole and starts hating out the blue. I love my Bosnians, but as I said, a whole nation is never a perfect one when looked upon by it`s population,... you always find the very select few that are retarded.

No but it seems like you find it offensive for some reason... I just love getting to people like that.

Yeah they are neighbours, and as a matter of fact pretty much the same nation. I don`t have problems with the Bosnians, as a matter of fact where I live atm, most of my friends are Bosnian... however you always have one of the very few retards like Decerto who pops out of the hole and starts hating out the blue. I love my Bosnians, but as I said, a whole nation is never a perfect one when looked upon by it`s population,... you always find the very select few that are retarded.
    And arrogant pricks like you,that like to suck a lot of long dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    I can't believe my eyes.

Bluffing is one thing, but flat out lying makes you look like a complete retard. Seriously.

And "permissions" is still your problem, you are just failing to follow.

Peace.
    That's said to be leaked. As said, I still wait for leakers to approve it. I never stated it is the real-patched Aujard.
    Also, the same statement applies to you also. The people who talk just by assumptions.

Keep saying it's a permission related issue. Permissions isn't the problem here. Just prove yourself. Feel free to tell me which permission prevents lsass.exe from crashing (not the one Microsoft released hotfix for) and I'll tell you if it was enabled or not. Just a very simple one and prolly a piece of cake that a security expert like you can deal.

No offense to you, but everything you told me about permissions were made by hand. (Remember how unticking db_owner and making our own schema denied all access? Yeah. That didn't solve a jack, sorry. People ingame couldn't even add a friend to their friend-list [since they were all denied] but exploiter could still exploit. Yes, I know it has nothing to do with impersonation access, nor shutdown access, nor power shell access, nor cmd access. They were all denied on all users running on all service accounts...)

@ShenerShen; Doubt you'll help... like the other 20 random-super-mega security experts who added me after these issues started but had no idea what they were talking about. If you want to give it a try, go ahead, the private message box is right there.

Ps. I'll contact a moderator to lock this topic. Sick of trolls.

That's said to be leaked. As said, I still wait for leakers to approve it. I never stated it is the real-patched Aujard.
    Also, the same statement applies to you also. The people who talk just by assumptions.

Keep saying it's a permission related issue. Permissions isn't the problem here. Just prove yourself. Feel free to tell me which permission prevents lsass.exe from crashing (not the one Microsoft released hotfix for) and I'll tell you if it was enabled or not. Just a very simple one and prolly a piece of cake that a security expert like you can deal.

No offense to you, but everything you told me about permissions were made by hand. (Remember how unticking db_owner and making our own schema denied all access? Yeah. That didn't solve a jack, sorry. People ingame couldn't even add a friend to their friend-list [since they were all denied] but exploiter could still exploit. Yes, I know it has nothing to do with impersonation access, nor shutdown access, nor power shell access, nor cmd access. They were all denied on all users running on all service accounts...)

@ShenerShen; Doubt you'll help... like the other 20 random-super-mega security experts who added me after these issues started but had no idea what they were talking about. If you want to give it a try, go ahead, the private message box is right there.
    Aristona why they are so many problem with the aujard?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post

Ps. I'll contact a moderator to lock this topic. Sick of trolls.
    I was going to refrain from clowning you, but here goes -

I never claimed to be some mega security expert, but I can assure I am much better at it than you. Secondly, you say setting permissions didn't work -- that's pretty odd I mean I remember you coming to me on MSN asking me about how to prevent your tables from being wiped -- which I did.

The hacker was no longer able to amuse himself with a silly exploit, so he decided to do more damage to you. I don't see the problem with this? You told me your tables were being dropped, so I helped you solve the problem. Point blank, nothing more nothing less, THAT problem was fixed.

Secondly

"No offense to you, but everything you told me about permissions were made by hand. (Remember how unticking db_owner and making our own schema denied all access? Yeah. That didn't solve a jack, sorry. People ingame couldn't even add a friend to their friend-list"

Right. -- You do realize that I've told you plenty of times to be sure you are allowing aujard execution permissions on all required stored procedures as well as write permissions on tables required? The friends list was no exception.

-- I could go on and on, but I won't. I will let you figure it out since you know it all.

P.S: Ask Azura from AzuraKO why he no longer has this issue after I helped him, lol.

Bye, and good luck to what you are calling *not your server* (who are you kidding )

why is everyone who seems to have the fix against aristona

fuck, i just wanna play ko

Check your msn, I'll give you the answers you want since people I know want to play this server.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Check your msn, I'll give you the answers you want since people I know want to play this server.
    Big thank you, seriously ... thank you!

Now let's just hope it works

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  2. Hits: 4
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-23-2012, 07:06 AM
  5. Hits: 1