Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Eternal KO, a level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Eternal KO, a level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars tl;dr, but I have one magical word that can save a lot of time; inheritance. Used ...
Page: 23

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    tl;dr, but I have one magical word that can save a lot of time; inheritance. Used wisely, this supposedly insane job can be finished quite quickly, just as effectively (probably even moreso, as there's less chance for you to miss anything [to deny, not allow]).

But yeah... you really don't need to be doing all that. Also, it's probably faster you just do it and stick to the brief status updates. They really don't need to know the minor details... unless you're trying to prove something? :/
    I doubt he knows what inheritance is since he probably studied a language that doesn't support OOP at school.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Please tell me how this is flaming
    Compared to this
    Last time I checked this is still a public forum about private server advertisements. I can ask and say w/e I want if it's about the topic at hand.
    And why shouldn't I? He's gonna make money, or atleast he's gonna try to. If the server is succesfull and fun, I will donate for sure, so again why shouldn't I be able to ask and question his actions when he's the one getting paid?
    Theres other ways to ask questions besides lolling at selfmade assumptions and calling it a question. If it's that easy and fast as you claim, how come you're not making one? And it's where you put the nuance, you were only assuming and proven wrong by aristona and he only pointed it out in a somewhat degrading way, and well if u ask me, u deserved it.

And I really doubt you were asking a question by making the following post, which is what I meant with the flaming (unnecessary bashing).
    Sorry but all I get was this: "Official server was far from ready but I'm gonna release it anyway!"
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 07-02-2011 at 03:02 PM.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

So many ego's in one topic, I love it, please keep it up because its fun to read haha.

Also, I really don't see why half of you are so upset, I would like to be the first to say welcome to knight online private servers, shit happens.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Booooooooooooooooooooring.

Less wall of texts, moar insults. This is how arguments get resolved in interwebnetz.

Banned Senior Member

Furry , tell fagyar to come play eternalko and bring the whole NewOrder :P
    I wanna pwn some noob archer

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    No, Vincent didn't give me fix nor anything. We just talked in msn, and I skipped just one permission he told me about. Actually, it is no more than ticking a box.
    That was the reason I was thinking about... though.
    Heh

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Theres other ways to ask questions besides lolling at selfmade assumptions and calling it a question. If it's that easy and fast as you claim, how come you're not making one? And it's where you put the nuance, you were only assuming and proven wrong by aristona and he only pointed it out in a somewhat degrading way, and well if u ask me, u deserved it.

And I really doubt you were asking a question by making the following post, which is what I meant with the flaming (unnecessary bashing).
    I care less about money, and I even care more less(?) about running a ko server. Hence you'll never see it.
    Oh come on. The server was ready to launch a few days ago except for this fix and now he posts a wall of text telling us it's not? Yea... Oh well, I don't even care. But I'll be the first to laugh when after that post his server gets closed the first week (not that I will be suprised though).

True it was bashing, in a way, simply because he flamed me after my "question".
    Really simon, drop it, you can't win lol.

I care less about money, and I even care more less(?) about running a ko server. Hence you'll never see it.
    Oh come on. The server was ready to launch a few days ago except for this fix and now he posts a wall of text telling us it's not? Yea... Oh well, I don't even care. But I'll be the first to laugh when after that post his server gets closed the first week (not that I will be suprised though).

Nick as in Nik,theundefatable ? You both are ignorant fuckers that think they are always right.What happens if server goes on and stays on for foreseeable future ? Are you going to say that u are a dip shit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Booooooooooooooooooooring.

Less wall of texts, moar insults. This is how arguments get resolved in interwebnetz.

No really, you suck. Now can haz cake?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Heh
    Huh?

I didn't got a a fix from you. Probably he meant aujard fix, that's why I replied like that.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    They really don't need to know the minor details... unless you're trying to prove something? :/
    I am not trying to prove anything - there is no need for it. I am just saying, these things are time consuming, and there is still no guarantee it will work. I have a very low knowledge about the exploit and access they are getting. (guess I have to thank you for this...)

Sorry but all I get was this: "Official server was far from ready but I'm gonna release it anyway!"
    Seriously. That's the only thing you got from that comment?

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I doubt he knows what inheritance is since he probably studied a language that doesn't support OOP at school.
    Eh, pretty offtopic but I know what's inheritance and I usually code with OOP if the language supports it. (Not an oop expert though.)

Sadly, it's correct. I studied in a very bad programming school with somewhat dumb teachers. Less imagination... All we did was memorising function/component names. Drag drop a button and an editbox, when you click on editbox, the program would write say hello world into the textbox. C# exam passed. No more than this...

Decent schools require $$$. I cannot go free ones, since errm, things are working pretty strange in Turkey.

I am not trying to prove anything - there is no need for it. I am just saying, these things are time consuming, and there is still no guarantee it will work. I have a very low knowledge about the exploit and access they are getting. (guess I have to thank you for this...)
    Seriously. That's the only thing you got from that comment?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Furry , tell fagyar to come play eternalko and bring the whole NewOrder :P
    I wanna pwn some noob archer
    Dont u have her in FB? I can only tell u about me, that nowai in hell im gona spend my sexy summer in ko xD I got a tan to show off with.

Then you should be the last person to tell aristona what to do. Ye it was ready, and due to the exploit he has to do it all over... maybe he could have done some stuff to prevent this but obviously he didn't so that's why we need to be patient.

About winning? You keep falling back on shit that's been proven wrong plenty of times and yet you're too ignorant to even realize it... You're really surprised that he's calling you an idiot? This is really confusing... you don't care, yet you "ask questions".

and to twostars

I think you have more important things to do than browse for my little pony pics don't you, girlie? Theres about 4k people waiting for your server....

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Then you should be the last person to tell aristona what to do. Ye it was ready, and due to the exploit he has to do it all over... maybe he could have done some stuff to prevent this but obviously he didn't so that's why we need to be patient.

About winning? You keep falling back on shit that's been proven wrong plenty of times and yet you're too ignorant to even realize it... You're really surprised that he's calling you an idiot?

and to twostars

I think you have more important things to do than browse for my little pony pics don't you, girlie? Theres about 4k people waiting for your server....

In the words of the Doctor himself:

Eesh.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

You gotta love twostars.
    (Offical twostars fan talking )
    GG
    We love ponies

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  2. Hits: 4
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM