Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Eternal KO, a level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Eternal KO, a level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto 6 pages of ponies = bad. Eh, but there's never enough ponies. It's not like the ...
Page: 33

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    6 pages of ponies = bad.
    Eh, but there's never enough ponies.

It's not like the server's running or anything. That's still got a few days to go, so it was ponies or flames. I'd rather take my flames with a side of pony, wouldn't you? Don't get you tired of just telling people they suck? See every other thread in this section.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post

It's not like the server's running or anything. That's still got a few days to go, so it was ponies or flames. I'd rather take my flames with a side of pony, wouldn't you? Don't get you tired of just telling people they suck? See every other thread in this section.

Oh the irony.

QQ'ing and moaning about the server = on topic.
    Ponies = off topic and equally annoying.

Which one do you reckon you can get banned for?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Oh the irony.

Both; the former I split up into two (hence the ", and") isn't completely on-topic to begin with - go read over it, it's all "amg u cheat on x and y server" - which isn't really relevant to this server.
    You people really need to just lighten up; this section's absolutely no fun at all - "you cheat, and you cheat, and you cheat, and you suck, and you cheat". IMO, needs some ponies (at least once in a while!) to brighten this section up a bit. Have any better alternatives? :/

Or we could just be old and boring.

By the way - I saw you cheating Josh. U SUCK!!!11

Originally Posted by Josh
    Oh the irony.

How can u not love ponies ?

[/URL]
    You just gotta loves ponies and Knightonline

Both; the former I split up into two (hence the ", and") isn't completely on-topic to begin with - go read over it, it's all "amg u cheat on x and y server" - which isn't really relevant to this server.
    You people really need to just lighten up; this section's absolutely no fun at all - "you cheat, and you cheat, and you cheat, and you suck, and you cheat". IMO, needs some ponies (at least once in a while!) to brighten this section up a bit. Have any better alternatives? :/

Or we could just be old and boring.

By the way - I saw you cheating Josh. U SUCK!!!11
    I like the fact you are addressing the section as a "whole", lighting up this "section", yet I have to see a pony anywhere else then Aristona's topic.

... Wait, isn't Aristona that guy who you have had continuous problems with?!

I'd rather not read over it, as yes I would see a lot of people flaming each other and spamming off-topic as well, I won't deny that, but something else I would see is Aristona showing his displeasure with all this pony posting shit, and that enough should be motive to stop.

I'm guessing the bottom bit is sarcasm or something?

Oh, referring to my first point, please don't go posting ponies anywhere else. The only reason I'm even saying anything is not that I have a problem with the people posting them personally, just I fucking hate ponies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    [/URL]
    You just gotta loves ponies and Knightonline
    Theres Justin Bieber hidden in this picture :>

You people really need to just lighten up; this section's absolutely no fun at all - "you cheat, and you cheat, and you cheat, and you suck, and you cheat". IMO, needs some ponies (at least once in a while!) to brighten this section up a bit.
    If you want to have fun, there is an offtopic section, post your ponies there, have your laugh. As an admin snoxd, you should be very well aware of forum rules, since you even warn people for saying "Thank you" instead of giving a rep, yet you spam someone's topic here. (...and this guy talks about international laws, how sad.)

This is my topic, you are the one hijacking this. Just have a look at yourself and think what am I doing. You are really getting kiddish.

Take your fans off the topic and get out. Not? Perfectly fine with me. I never lose anything by pony pictures - they are actually free bumps and will be completely forgotten in the next page. You are the one losing reputation on player's eyes.

Just grow up a bit.

Anyway, the server setup is completed. We are testing the server right now and re-fixing old bugs.

^ bring forward release date then :L

edit: i see you have done, gj ari
    Last edited by Josh; 07-04-2011 at 10:28 AM.

The new release date is set (refer to first post), mostly because I don't want to go on beta stage anymore. (The bugs were listed, and we've fixed them all already.)

There is still no guarantee server will be safe from attacks, but I lowered permissions alot lower this time, and disabled few more features. Can't really give it a third try since most of the community will be already left and I have my yearly exams starting at 17 July.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    If you want to have fun, there is an offtopic section, post your ponies there, have your laugh. As an admin snoxd, you should be very well aware of forum rules, since you even warn people for saying "Thank you" instead of giving a rep, yet you spam someone's topic here. (...and this guy talks about international laws, how sad.)

This is my topic, you are the one hijacking this. Just have a look at yourself and think what am I doing. You are really getting kiddish.

Take your fans off the topic and get out. Not? Perfectly fine with me. I never lose anything by pony pictures - they are actually free bumps and will be completely forgotten in the next page. You are the one losing reputation on player's eyes.

Just grow up a bit.

Anyway, the server setup is completed. We are testing the server right now and re-fixing old bugs.
    When did you ever get the impression I was trying to "bring down" you or your thread? I was actually just trying to help, believe it or not. If you didn't take everything so seriously (and negatively at that), you might have had a bit of a laugh as well - after all, you do have people waiting for you to get your act together. I'm still not seeing the harm there, but sure - this topic is now serious business.

Let's just hope you actually fixed your server, or you'll be crying for more ponies to make right what went horribly, horribly wrong (remember: this thread is now srs bizniz. Sadly, I can now no longer post ponies. Or smiley faces. Or anything in a somewhat positive tone, because you'd take that in a negative way apparently).

Edit:
    Just read Josh's post. Eh, this thread is the largest one here with issues - it's not that I have a problem with anyone in particular, it's just this thread that called out the most. But if you're worried people are feeling left out, then by all means.

Edit 2:
    Oops, forgot this thread was serious business. Scratch that last edit, it's clearly too lighthearted for this thread.

When did you ever get the impression I was trying to "bring down" you or your thread? I was actually just trying to help, believe it or not. If you didn't take everything so seriously (and negatively at that), you might have had a bit of a laugh as well - after all, you do have people waiting for you to get your act together. I'm still not seeing the harm there, but sure - this topic is now serious business.

Let's just hope you actually fixed your server, or you'll be crying for more ponies to make right what went horribly, horribly wrong (remember: this thread is now srs bizniz. Sadly, I can now no longer post ponies. Or smiley faces. Or anything in a somewhat positive tone, because you'd take that in a negative way apparently).
    If I be crying, you'll also be crying.
    Just stroke your server with a 100k. Still no decent firewall.
    Period.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Sorry but i had to post that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    If I be crying, you'll also be crying.
    Just stroke your server with a 100k. Still no decent firewall.
    Period.
    Wait, am I reading this right? Are you really threatening another server?

It's not even mine, but by all means... flood it if that's what makes you feel all warm and fluffy inside. I personally prefer ponies, but each to their own I suppose?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  2. Hits: 4
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-23-2012, 07:06 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    07-05-2011, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1