Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Eternal KO, a level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Eternal KO, a level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe If that`s the case then I stand corrected. Aristona is a retard... there is 3 fail ...
Page: 17

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    If that`s the case then I stand corrected. Aristona is a retard... there is 3 fail servers of his to support that statement. He should honestly stop trying to run servers if what you say is true, and that is that even with all the clues laid out, he can`t solve it.
    3 servers that you've played, get a clue

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    3 servers that you've played, get a clue
    Aren`t you suppose to be banned by now? Oh my bad you were, this is your other account. Scammers will always be scammers.

Yes 3 of his servers that I`ve played. Get a clue? No comprende. Please elaborate.

Banned for scamming.

Aren`t you suppose to be banned by now? Oh my bad you were, this is your other account. Scammers will always be scammers.

Yes 3 of his servers that I`ve played. Get a clue? No comprende. Please elaborate.
    do you see me banned? no, fucking moron

yea 3 servers that you constantly talk smack about, then still play them? and trolls will always be imature trolls

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Meh, it's one of the issues KE faced when they tried to launch. That was how long ago now? It was fixed, we decided to merge, same server, no issue. Go figure.

Two currently running servers, however, can attest to the solution working. But I don't have anything to prove, just time to not waste... which I'd do by giving them the solution to another in a long line of never-ending problems. And then another. And... another. Such is KO.

Getting a tad sick of people not making the effort to at least familiarise themselves with... well, Windows, let alone the KO server they're running, so I'm trying to be strong and enforcing the need for server owners to be a little more self-reliant. There's two ways to solve this issue; one to completely patch it out, and the other to just mitigate it to the point of uselessness (which Aristona tried but obviously didn't get). Naturally, the second's going to be well, everyone's option of choice - which requires them to actually learn how to use their server's operating system, and software on it. But it's do-able.

Meh.
    There is alot you can do to lower the effect of damage, you are correct. You also tried to show me the way on Snoxd, that is also correct. Problem is, it keeps happening regardless of how many changes/limit permissions I make.

Also, sorry but that's getting silly. I asked you to guide me with the progress with your knowledge, but you always ignored me, as usual. I tried to everything myself, gave it a try. Since you told me about permissions, they were all white-listed by me, yet it kept still happening. Around 6 different SQL users on different purposes (One for login server, one for panel etc.) over 10 ODBC DSN's (not all of them are using KN_Online/KN_Data and such) every Local Computer Policy made by hand, double checked every permission on gpedit.msc myself. I also tried to help from turkish security forums, but they asked if I am a freak and why I need that much security changes.

It is not do-able with the current information you gave me on snoxd. Talking about permissions there.

As for other servers who doesn't have this problem, you have to be joking me. When I contacted them about how they fixed it, they had no idea about limiting permissions (or what I was talking about) and told me they are just setting up their servers using DeathEffigy's guide and disabling few ports via Firewall. That's all.

I am not asking you to fix it, but simply guide me on fixing it. Like you could tell me about sql user permissions, windows user permissions, local security permissions, account policies and such. You are just saying permissions and it really doesn't help. I can disable cmd, but can it be re-enabled with different permissions? There may be things I am not looking into.

In regards to PKE, this exploit wasn't the only one they had in their server. mod_isapi exploit was working aswell (#deleted link, less lamers would be awesome thing for ko community.) and I told ibsk8r to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I completely understand how you feel twostars, but that really isn't something we players should have to worry about, I hope you understand how we feel about all this... and atm it seems like we won't be able to play on a nice "fresh" farm server untill you launch yours or oldshool decides to wipe which won't happen anywhere soon.... so

and well... how long has aristona been trying to fix it? It's not like hes not doing an effort. I still hope you will help him out allthough I don't see it happen based on your post.

Anyways, thx for atleast replying to sai his post.
    Twostars still tells me I caused his panel to be leaked... well, yeah. I partially did, since my e-mail was hacked by Reallizt, and e-mail had the dedicated server information. The fact is, I paid Twostars like 800-1000 USD during KI times for his tools. Panel leak was pretty impossible to prevent since PHP contains sources only, and there is no way to encrypt it. I just dislike being called like this, like I am the only reason of leaks.

Although we used to fight to eachother on certain things (especially law issues on NDKO topic) I have never did anything wrong to Twostars. Asked him why he act like this...but as usual, messages were ignored. Not a big deal though.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Well that's not very nice. I believe the interwebz has a meme for that.

u jelly?
    No offense, but you should be somewhat grown already.

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    why would he help aristona? aristona leaked one of twostars panels once and betrayed him. aristona should have not done it, and we would have a server already
    Just replied this. I am not the cause of leak. The things I bought for $800 was also leaked by others but I never said anything. They are all possible on internet, you should expect them already.

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    i doubt twostars cares for money, as he is in no such need.

anyways, lets see what big papa is gonna reply
    I wouldn't be so sure. Everyone needs money. Twostars even rejected a $5 USD discount when we buy his tools.

Anyway, there was a huge rain flood in Australia few months ago. (Then Twostars posted on G4L like they need to change house. Not sure if it's related to rain flood or not.) Things like that requires money, not knowledge...

Well,at least its nice to see you (Aristona) trying. I thought u scrapped the server and moved along.

do you see me banned? no, fucking moron

yea 3 servers that you constantly talk smack about, then still play them? and trolls will always be imature trolls
    You dipshit, you were fucking banned a few years ago for scamming someone on here. As I said, this is your another account. Don`t pretend like you didn`t. What did you tell me when you tried to join my clan in Ionia... `I was only 16, I was just a child`... nice excuse buddy.

And no you got the order wrong. I play them, and then talk smack about them... not the other way around. Think about it if you can... you play the server for the few hours that it was up, in the case of his last release which was LEKO, and then you talk smack about it since it failed. I think that`s more then fair to behave like that.

Banned for scamming.

You dipshit, you were fucking banned for a few years ago for scamming someone on here. As I said, this your another account. Don`t pretend like you didn`t. What did you tell me when you tried to join my clan in Ionia... `I was only 16, I was just a child`... nice excuse buddy.

And no you got the order wrong. I play them, and then talk smack about them... not the other way around. Think about if you can... you play the server for the few hours that it was up, in the case of his last release which was LEKO, and then you talk smack about it since it failed. I think that`s more then fair to behave like that.
    big words for a troll, "you were banned for a few years ago" ? does that even make any sense? and im not your "buddy".

you wernt talking about the servers in general you were talking about the person behind them, if they were that bad why come back the 2 other times? and now look your back to trying this one. trolls will always be imature trolls x

Fruit cake get the fuck off. If you ain't going to play the server,and you're here just to talk shit 'bout Aristona,just gtfo,spare us.

ContactDraven

big words for a troll, "you were banned for a few years ago" ? does that even make any sense? and im not your "buddy".

you wernt talking about the servers in general you were talking about the person behind them, if they were that bad why come back the 2 other times? and now look your back to trying this one. trolls will always be imature trolls x
    scammers is more immature than a troll will ever be.

Alright. You want proper English. Then so be it. I just spent the last few hours finishing up my long essay so I really didn`t want to be bothered with actually busting my mind further on grammatical and structural mistakes, but since you instead, ok.

I also love the way you`re trying to be a smart ass about it too. Way to quote me out of context, by only quoting a part of the sentence so it actually seems like it doesn`t make sense. You think you are one smart British fuck don`t you?

The fact is, you scammed someone a few years ago, yet you are still flowing around these forums freely. If the admins aren`t going to do about it, well I sure am. The truth is the only thing I can do about it is point out what you are... a scammer.

As for the server itself, any server that catches my attention with the hopes and predictions of being a populated server with a bright future ahead, is a server I will give a try. The first time, I`ve heard of the highly-talked KI, and so I decided to give it a try, but it failed. The second time, decided to give it a second chance. And now this being the third time, I did not expect anything more then a `server delay` to pop up. Only reason why I`m still around here and still waiting upon its release is because that`s where most of this PSKO population is headed.

@Decerto, I don`t know if they teach you how to read in Bosnia, or that is to say do a simple conceptual analysis of simple context, in this case posts... but most posts that I`ve made in this topic should have given you the idea that I was planning on playing here, and still am.

I also find it funny that you`re the one commenting,... after all you`re the type of person with the mentality of *logged in* *after 1 hour* `what a shitty server, bb`... you killed me there with the irony.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

but since you instead, ok.

I stopped reading there.

@Decerto, I don`t know if they teach you how to read in Bosnia, or that is to say do a simple conceptual analysis of simple context, in this case posts... but most posts that I`ve made in this topic should have given you the idea that I was planning on playing here, and still am.

I also find it funny that you`re the one commenting,... after all you`re the type of person with the mentality of *logged in* *after 1 hour* `what a shitty server, bb`... you killed me there with the irony.
    Yea,u r going to play the server and u r still like FUCK YOU ARISTONA,YOU FAIL ! Yea,gg mate.And yea,lets say a server comes out,I log in,it fails,sucks,buggy,ofc I am going to share my opinion,hey,might save someone's time of downloading it and getting annoyed.What are u doing,nothing,trolling,sucking cock.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    I stopped reading there.

hahahaha +1 im actually pissing myself with laughter

Quote Originally Posted by schrotti View Post
    I stopped reading there.
    Good catch, would be totally a valid excuse to stop reading if it were only an essay that was to be marked and required proof reading... however, it`s only a gaming forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Yea,u r going to play the server and u r still like FUCK YOU ARISTONA,YOU FAIL ! Yea,gg mate.And yea,lets say a server comes out,I log in,it fails,sucks,buggy,ofc I am going to share my opinion,hey,might save someone's time of downloading it and getting annoyed.What are u doing,nothing,trolling,sucking cock.
    lol talk about trolling. Have you ever seen yourself in some of these private server topics. I restrained myself so many times before from flaming your posts. But I guess you`re just too narrow-minded.

On the other hand, I don`t get offended if you call me a troll... heck, for a guy like me, I even take that as a compliment... mostly due to the fact that I`m getting to you.

And yes that`s exactly what I`m doing... still planning on playing the server and the mean time also telling him that he is doing a shitty job. Someone needs to step up and say the obvious. I know it`s not easy developping, I personally would not have any clue what to do, but there is a reason why I didn`t open any servers. The whole point is, after the last few failed servers, he should have learned only to release something that he was 100% sure would release. As much as I want to say, `good job, keep up the good work`... I have to give some people a reality check that optimism isn`t always the way to go in every situation.

I actually hope I eat all my words and he accomplishes everything he set out to do,... but so far, I believe that I`m the one that`s taking a right stance on the situation.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  2. Hits: 4
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-23-2012, 07:06 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    07-05-2011, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1