Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Eternal KO, a level 70 limited farm server.

This is a discussion on Eternal KO, a level 70 limited farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And... no. You didn't help me with anything. (Even though I asked nicely many times.) All you did was hijacking ...
Page: 34

And... no. You didn't help me with anything. (Even though I asked nicely many times.) All you did was hijacking this topic with people who have mod rights and buttbuddy admins in this forum. Seen them browsing this topic, seen my pms are read, but still no warns nor anything. They just came up with their psko advertisement. I guess if I would be doing that, I'd be banned right now. Guess it's how G4L works.

Also, you can exploit me, with trillions of holes/exploits you found while messing with 1298 server files. Prolly they are not fixed in my 1-years old server files. I really don't care. Psko is not my business anymore. The server belongs to my friend, I just set the server up just because they request it.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Wait, am I reading this right? Are you really threatening another server?

It's not even mine, but by all means...
    I have no idea what you are talking about, but I am referring to your server, aka ndko.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    And... no. You didn't help me with anything. (Even though I asked nicely many times.) All you did was hijacking this topic with people who have mod rights and buttbuddy admins in this forum. Seen them browsing this topic, seen my pms are read, but still no warns nor anything. They just came up with their psko advertisement. I guess if I would be doing that, I'd be banned right now. Guess it's how G4L works.

Also, you can exploit me, with trillions of holes/exploits you found while messing with 1298 server files. Prolly they are not fixed in my 1-years old server files. I really don't care. Psko is not my business anymore. The server belongs to my friend, I just set the server up just because they request it.
    So... few things.

#1 - Learn to get a sense of humour.
    #2 - Don't go around threatening other servers.
    #3 - Don't start accusing people of things or otherwise putting words into their mouths (i.e. "you can exploit me *yada yada yada*"). I haven't, nor would ever exploit a server unless they asked me to themselves in order to test if said vulnerability is patched (i.e. a server the other day).
    #4 - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJ6-gN0eB4]YouTube - ‪My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Episode 1 - The Mare In The Moon (Pilot Part 1/2)‬‏[/ame] - clearly you need all the warm and fuzzy right now. But don't worry, it'll grow on you.

I think that just about covers it. Back to po- uh, pondering how to make this post sound overly negative. Sigh.

Edit:
    If I be crying, you'll also be crying.
    Just stroke your server with a 100k. Still no decent firewall.
    Period.
    I have no idea what you are talking about, but I am referring to your server, aka ndko.
    We'll see.

So... few things.

#1 - Learn to get a sense of humour.
    #2 - Don't go around threatening other servers.
    #3 - Don't start accusing people of things or otherwise putting words into their mouths (i.e. "you can exploit me *yada yada yada*&quot. I haven't, nor would ever exploit a server unless they asked me to themselves in order to test if said vulnerability is patched (i.e. a server the other day).
    #4 - YouTube - ‪My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Episode 1 - The Mare In The Moon (Pilot Part 1/2)‬‏ - clearly you need all the warm and fuzzy right now. But don't worry, it'll grow on you.

I think that just about covers it. Back to po- uh, pondering how to make this post sound overly negative. Sigh.
    It's my fault that I feed you all the time. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    It's my fault that I feed you all the time. Sigh.
    A fed pony is a happy pony! In all seriousness, nothing I've said tonight is remotely... serious, ironically enough.

We've had our differences in the past, but meh. It's the past - just get over it. I have nothing personally against you, or your server.

If this is all about the patch I refuse to give you, again... nothing against you personally. I just don't trust it won't get leaked. Being leaked means more pointless come and go servers; more ignorant owners coming along and getting themselves into trouble, and generally more spam for me to deal with. I wouldn't deny every server the chance to run, that's just not fair to players, but as *that* server has been in development for close to a month, I didn't see the point in going through all that when there was something they could actually play coming very shortly without me having to (mostly unnecessarily) worry about the future of PSKO. Yes, I selfishly don't want more people having to post threads asking why their server got hacked, but that'll happen regardless (just... potentially less).

You can feel free to hold a grudge and/or ignore this post completely if you want, but I'm just putting it out there that it was all in good fun and in no way harmful (how could ponies really be harmful anyway?) to you or your thread. In a way, the only thing I could do for your server - both bumping the thread and trolling the trollers.

That said, I'll leave this as my final post here so don't worry about any more ponies from me (although I really can't guarantee nobody else won't post ponies here).

Good luck with your server.

Banned Senior Member

pony's pls two

Banned Senior Member

Aristona , you are stupid for threatening twostars.
    One thing is to bash him personally , eventhough he did nothing wrong to you , but threatening him is crossing the line , I really hope your server fails like all the other ones you opened , and seriously bro , you ain't no dev , give it a break already.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Aristona , you are stupid for threatening twostars.
    One thing is to bash him personally , eventhough he did nothing wrong to you , but threatening him is crossing the line , I really hope your server fails like all the other ones you opened , and seriously bro , you ain't no dev , give it a break already.
    +1
    After reading aristonas posts I lost respect for him what I didn't have anyways for him. But hope that hes server won't fail this time was crushed last week when he failed to open it .

AdonisEmpire

aristona check your pm

A fed pony is a happy pony! In all seriousness, nothing I've said tonight is remotely... serious, ironically enough.

We've had our differences in the past, but meh. It's the past - just get over it. I have nothing personally against you, or your server.

If this is all about the patch I refuse to give you, again... nothing against you personally. I just don't trust it won't get leaked. Being leaked means more pointless come and go servers; more ignorant owners coming along and getting themselves into trouble, and generally more spam for me to deal with. I wouldn't deny every server the chance to run, that's just not fair to players, but as *that* server has been in development for close to a month, I didn't see the point in going through all that when there was something they could actually play coming very shortly without me having to (mostly unnecessarily) worry about the future of PSKO. Yes, I selfishly don't want more people having to post threads asking why their server got hacked, but that'll happen regardless (just... potentially less).

You can feel free to hold a grudge and/or ignore this post completely if you want, but I'm just putting it out there that it was all in good fun and in no way harmful (how could ponies really be harmful anyway?) to you or your thread. In a way, the only thing I could do for your server - both bumping the thread and trolling the trollers.

That said, I'll leave this as my final post here so don't worry about any more ponies from me (although I really can't guarantee nobody else won't post ponies here).

Good luck with your server.
    I know that very well. I also know what kind of admins run private servers nowadays. I actually like what you do, to be honest. Leeching from you (can't deny, including me.) made everybody lazy. You were the only one who fixed things, while psko admins filled their pockets.

The part you don't understand is, I have asked for your guidance, not the aujard fix. Been pmed you so many times in Snoxd, made topics... you could tell me what could be done, and I would do it. It was Vincent who told me about MSSQL permissions, but sadly, it didn't help. I have also asked you about the permission they were getting. Was it just SQL? Then xp_cmdshell could be the reason of the harm in system. (deleting folders and such...) If it was just sql access, they could revert my permissions settings somehow, so I would focus on it mostly. If it is an entirely different access that they are getting, then we both know this is a pointless thing to work on. You have always rejected guiding me. If you had nothing against me, what was this for? You could have a look at my server setup, sql permissions, correct if I did something wrong or forgot anything. ...I just can't get you right. You can't expect us to learn something before you give some information. It is like you try to make the kid learn derivative & complex math before you teach him the numbers.

Also, I have nothing against you also, but I just dislike what you did this night. Yeah, ponies weren't harmful, but the people who posted ponies, made laugh of server released a server after few hours... and you are actually helping them. This doesn't look so fun when you look at it from my side.

Anyway, this is my last chance of fixing the problem. If it happens again (very likely tbh, no much differences from my last setup, except few), I'll shift+delete everything related to KO. This server (it is not mine anyway... so can't really administrate it) won't be able to compete against other servers. Most of our playerbase is from G4L, and they'll prolly be playing on G4L's server. I am very well aware of it. I won't keep wasting the time of eko players with endless wait.

Good luck with your server & the server you support.

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    pony's pls two
    je dikke ponie o,o.

Twostars, have you ever had sex?

Quote Originally Posted by McDeluxe View Post
    Twostars, have you ever had sex?
    Have I ever had what now? Does it have anything to do with pon- ...dering the meaning of life?

PS: I lied. My final post unless I'm ever directly asked a question.*

Have I ever had what now? Does it have anything to do with pon- ...dering the meaning of life?

PS: I lied. My final post unless I'm ever directly asked a question.*

it was just a question... no "hard" feelings

WTF is with you guys and ponies O.o

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  2. Hits: 4
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-23-2012, 07:06 AM