Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
Like Tree2Likes

Eternion KO - [70 CAP] - [STARTING WITH LVL 65] - [ TODAY ]

This is a discussion on Eternion KO - [70 CAP] - [STARTING WITH LVL 65] - [ TODAY ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Phoenix Alright, sorry for blowing up on you but that does need to be fixed.. Wow, you're ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Alright, sorry for blowing up on you but that does need to be fixed..


    Wow, you're a fuckin hero. Heroic douche.
    Being concerned for peoples lives makes me a douche.. damn new world we live in :/

  2. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Being concerned for peoples lives makes me a douche.. damn new world we live in :/
    Being "Concerned" ha yeah right, I'm sure you really care.
    What if I just Dexter the shit outta people 24/7? What would you do.

  3. #48
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Being "Concerned" ha yeah right, I'm sure you really care.
    What if I just Dexter the shit outta people 24/7? What would you do.
    You're being trolled.

  4. #49

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    You're being trolled.
    You call yourself a troll? Please leave this forum and murder yourself.. You are doing this and calling yourself a troll: I am retard guys! and people belives you and you say no no i trolled you i am not a retard! but actually you are.
    Phoenix and jessupar like this.

  5. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMarijuana View Post
    You call yourself a troll? Please leave this forum and murder yourself.. You are doing this and calling yourself a troll: I am retard guys! and people belives you and you say no no i trolled you i am not a retard! but actually you are.
    Hahaha he got you..

  6. #51
    Senior Member ZeroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMarijuana View Post
    You call yourself a troll? Please leave this forum and murder yourself.. You are doing this and calling yourself a troll: I am retard guys! and people belives you and you say no no i trolled you i am not a retard! but actually you are.
    Wow such a strong argument. You must be proud of your self and your ego

  7. #52
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMarijuana View Post
    You call yourself a troll? Please leave this forum and murder yourself.. You are doing this and calling yourself a troll: I am retard guys! and people belives you and you say no no i trolled you i am not a retard! but actually you are.
    I guess I should take your post to heart, especially with the forum name "KingMarijuana". Also, for the record, retard is an unacceptable word and we now proudly accept mentally ill or mentally unstable. Also.. if you're going to insult someone, at-least make sure your sentence is in good grammatical standing.
    Last edited by ReesesPieces; 10-07-2013 at 11:14 AM.

  8. #53
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    65

    Default

    The server is not bad at all,we just need some more ppl to make it really gg... Come on ppl give it a try,download it and lets freaking fun .PEACE

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    MERICA'
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Guy's you should stop with the negative comments. I'm looking for a clan, but I have made a clan if anyone wants to join. English speaking for main language please. Human side.

    This server is really fun if you're looking for alot of PK and very little farm. Come check it out guys!!

  10. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I just changed the verison to 70 cap, we had MYKO items at lease, of course i prepaire the bi-frost items too for everyone:

    Client: Eternion KO -> OFFICIAL CLIENT
    Register: Eternion KO :: Registration

    WERE BACK HERE!! 17:00 GMT+3 TODAY!

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    "Use good grammar please!!!" from someone who cant even get his facts straight?

    A mental illness would serve as a blanket term for "Retards" but mentally unstable pertains more to OCD and people who are compulsive with a need to have everything their own exact way, possibly with explosive results if they don't get it.

    You basically said people who are a bit of a spaz or maybe have OCD are on par with people who have downs syndrome or fetal alcohol syndrome etc. ... and you're trying to be politically correct? hah.



    As for the server, i dont even bother with servers that cant take 5 minutes to get their OP straight. shall we review?

    "• Server has able only +9 / +2"

    now look at the anvil rates:

    "* +0 - +1 = 100%* +1 - +2 = 80%* +2 - +3 = 50%"

  12. #57
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    "Use good grammar please!!!" from someone who cant even get his facts straight?

    A mental illness would serve as a blanket term for "Retards" but mentally unstable pertains more to OCD and people who are compulsive with a need to have everything their own exact way, possibly with explosive results if they don't get it.

    You basically said people who are a bit of a spaz or maybe have OCD are on par with people who have downs syndrome or fetal alcohol syndrome etc. ... and you're trying to be politically correct? hah.



    As for the server, i dont even bother with servers that cant take 5 minutes to get their OP straight. shall we review?

    "• Server has able only +9 / +2"

    now look at the anvil rates:

    "* +0 - +1 = 100%* +1 - +2 = 80%* +2 - +3 = 50%"
    I am sorry, but did I offend you somewhere so you had to go through every post I have replied recently and speak your mind.. lol. Didn't even bother to read your post, glad you took the time to write it.

  13. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    188

    Default

    lmao it's already broken? (the link)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    10-03-2013, 12:27 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    10-03-2013, 11:29 AM

Similar Threads

  1. fresh install probs on new pc
    By :Quig: in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 10:11 AM
  2. Wiped items from new patch - any got em back?
    By tmarberg in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 02:19 PM
  3. New selling list fresh drop today
    By TheGodFather in forum Diez
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 06:21 PM
  4. S> My Fresh and New Selling List ^^
    By ChaosKnightZ in forum Diez
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 01:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •