Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Eternion KO - [70 CAP] - [STARTING WITH LVL 65] - [ TODAY ]

This is a discussion on Eternion KO - [70 CAP] - [STARTING WITH LVL 65] - [ TODAY ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Phoenix Alright, sorry for blowing up on you but that does need to be fixed.. Wow, you're ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Alright, sorry for blowing up on you but that does need to be fixed..

Wow, you're a fuckin hero. Heroic douche.
    Being concerned for peoples lives makes me a douche.. damn new world we live in :/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Being concerned for peoples lives makes me a douche.. damn new world we live in :/
    Being "Concerned" ha yeah right, I'm sure you really care.
    What if I just Dexter the shit outta people 24/7? What would you do.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Being "Concerned" ha yeah right, I'm sure you really care.
    What if I just Dexter the shit outta people 24/7? What would you do.
    You're being trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    You're being trolled.
    You call yourself a troll? Please leave this forum and murder yourself.. You are doing this and calling yourself a troll: I am retard guys! and people belives you and you say no no i trolled you i am not a retard! but actually you are.
    Phoenix and jessupar like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KingMarijuana View Post
    You call yourself a troll? Please leave this forum and murder yourself.. You are doing this and calling yourself a troll: I am retard guys! and people belives you and you say no no i trolled you i am not a retard! but actually you are.
    Hahaha he got you..

Wow such a strong argument. You must be proud of your self and your ego

Banned Senior Member

I guess I should take your post to heart, especially with the forum name "KingMarijuana". Also, for the record, retard is an unacceptable word and we now proudly accept mentally ill or mentally unstable. Also.. if you're going to insult someone, at-least make sure your sentence is in good grammatical standing.
    Last edited by ReesesPieces; 10-07-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Banned Senior Member

The server is not bad at all,we just need some more ppl to make it really gg... Come on ppl give it a try,download it and lets freaking fun .PEACE

Guy's you should stop with the negative comments. I'm looking for a clan, but I have made a clan if anyone wants to join. English speaking for main language please. Human side.

This server is really fun if you're looking for alot of PK and very little farm. Come check it out guys!!

I just changed the verison to 70 cap, we had MYKO items at lease, of course i prepaire the bi-frost items too for everyone:

Client: Eternion KO -> OFFICIAL CLIENT
    Register: Eternion KO :: Registration

WERE BACK HERE!! 17:00 GMT+3 TODAY!

"Use good grammar please!!!" from someone who cant even get his facts straight?

A mental illness would serve as a blanket term for "Retards" but mentally unstable pertains more to OCD and people who are compulsive with a need to have everything their own exact way, possibly with explosive results if they don't get it.

You basically said people who are a bit of a spaz or maybe have OCD are on par with people who have downs syndrome or fetal alcohol syndrome etc. ... and you're trying to be politically correct? hah.

As for the server, i dont even bother with servers that cant take 5 minutes to get their OP straight. shall we review?

"• Server has able only +9 / +2"

now look at the anvil rates:

"* +0 - +1 = 100%* +1 - +2 = 80%* +2 - +3 = 50%"

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    "Use good grammar please!!!" from someone who cant even get his facts straight?

A mental illness would serve as a blanket term for "Retards" but mentally unstable pertains more to OCD and people who are compulsive with a need to have everything their own exact way, possibly with explosive results if they don't get it.

You basically said people who are a bit of a spaz or maybe have OCD are on par with people who have downs syndrome or fetal alcohol syndrome etc. ... and you're trying to be politically correct? hah.

As for the server, i dont even bother with servers that cant take 5 minutes to get their OP straight. shall we review?

"• Server has able only +9 / +2"

now look at the anvil rates:

"* +0 - +1 = 100%* +1 - +2 = 80%* +2 - +3 = 50%"
    I am sorry, but did I offend you somewhere so you had to go through every post I have replied recently and speak your mind.. lol. Didn't even bother to read your post, glad you took the time to write it.

Banned

lmao it's already broken? (the link)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-03-2013, 12:27 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    10-03-2013, 11:29 AM