Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

EuropeKO Server .

This is a discussion on EuropeKO Server . within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i thou this server quit ? is it still same owner i forgot his name now...
Page: 3

Trashst3r

i thou this server quit ? is it still same owner i forgot his name now

lepi

no Trashst3r if u mean old owner we kicked him long time ago coz he was corrupt
    and also he was chose 1 corrupted gm to add in team and also we banned this gm .
    then we remake the team and all files agien .
    that was 1 year ago or more so long time am sure u didnt see how server look now

u can give it shot and try it sometime if u want

ye this is best private server

Mavetse

btw, trading items of this server aka EUKO for perseus ko items. pm me
    Last edited by Mavetse; 12-04-2009 at 05:04 PM.

lepi

2010 EuropeKo Movie Event .
    reward is so nice .
    for info plz read :
    [ame=http://forums.europeko.net/showthread.php?t=3199]2010 Movie Event . - EuropeKO - Official Forum[/ame]

hope everyone can win

would be nice if they fixed the recent problem with patch for windows vista 64 bit os

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

euro is best private out there. gm's actually talk to you personally if there is a problem. theres a gm that goes to war in stealth and see if people are bugging,hacking etc. great events, and tons of pk. pk is pure skills not items. items cant be made +9 and uniques cant be compounded. as far as i remember. theres also other stuff thats not in usko like certain items ( weapons). its called europe ko cause its owned by furkan who lives somewhere in europe, dont remember where. last time i remember playing, i didnt even see one turk clan there.

EUKO is full of turks m8 and the donation sistem kinda sux also some wiched armors with wep def and shiny weapons wich u can get in game also but with alot(alot) of playing and if u buy kc for 200$ u get IN +2( only way to go past +0) to many on orc side with full items but noobs so the pk is nice kill theyr mage they all town overall congratz FaceOff for the server its prety decent for pk .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by baracuda View Post
    EUKO is full of turks m8 and the donation sistem kinda sux also some wiched armors with wep def and shiny weapons wich u can get in game also but with alot(alot) of playing and if u buy kc for 200$ u get IN +2( only way to go past +0) to many on orc side with full items but noobs so the pk is nice kill theyr mage they all town overall congratz FaceOff for the server its prety decent for pk .

They arent so overpowered, i can easy kill those babashopper without any problem.
    + you can get that gear in game without donating

lepi

HixImxBob i think turk is np but the bad player is the problem and in europeko everyone follow the rule coz all know BAN hummer can hit who ever broke it even if he was gm

baracuda new player lvl 70 can make defense arrmor Quest and get shell with weapon defense on it and lets say when he 80 he can vs ppl with items normal ?

and there 3 event auto open 3 time in day and eslant have 3x from every boss so if u want items there its go for it and if u wait someone to come and give u free stuff to play sorry this ur problem

and every item in pus is in game drop also the hero arrmor coz we make many boss events
    and every event i make there is reward from pus and u can see last one open now :P
    [ame=http://forums.europeko.net/showthread.php?t=3199]2010 Movie Event [Start] - EuropeKO - Official Forum[/ame]

anyway everyone is wellcome to come and try

Edit :
    sorry forget to say
    gotbluntz yea our securty team is trying to fix with vista 64x and win7 64x

and hope its done soon

Mavetse

Quote Originally Posted by Mavetse View Post
    btw, trading items of this server aka EUKO for perseus ko items. pm me
    upup .

vhf

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    From what I can see it's not different then USKO, as in K2. Simply because of your power up store. I know for a fact people will babashop even if it costs the 75$ for an item, which makes it uneven. Now I wouldn't mind like the casual population have only elixir +8s, while you can babashop a hell blood +8, that would be only a little difference... but having those weapons for 70$ or so, I can only assume they rape in pk and make things so unrealistic and unbalanced, and I almost forgot, the buying accesories... seriously? As I said, seems like K2 all over again.

I personally played this server for about a month over a year ago, once again led a clan of a few of my old members and was #1 as a clan during that month that we played, but only to quit because the owner kept on resetting everything and rolling back and having servers offline for like 3 days in a row.

And don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Turkish people,... but isn't the owner Turkish? Meaning I would once again only assume that it's a server full of Turkish people, which last time I checked a big percentage of them are cheaters and a reason for me to quit USKO,... so would this be any different?
    I remember you theunbeatable! Ahah! So.. nothing good on privates? got some time off now.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vhf View Post
    I remember you theunbeatable! Ahah! So.. nothing good on privates? got some time off now.
    u remember me??? don't be a noob, i used to play with u for over a year :P... give me ur msn so ill let u know when i remake theReapers, which some oldies will be joining

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    u remember me??? don't be a noob, i used to play with u for over a year :P... give me ur msn so ill let u know when i remake theReapers, which some oldies will be joining
    u will play in euko?

lepi

News :
    new Quest will be open today or tommorow .
    and it will be at mordan map .
    for more info chek kopanel news or forum .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast