Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

EuropeKO Server .

This is a discussion on EuropeKO Server . within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Half of the players who buy those donator items have almost no skill anyway, and 1 or 2 people having ...
Page: 4

Half of the players who buy those donator items have almost no skill anyway, and 1 or 2 people having those items wont make a difference in an 8v8 anyway. The server is nice and cz is active, its good enough to pass the time.

lepi

New Quest is open now .
    Personal Arrmos Quest :

Europe Knight Online Official Web Site

have fun all .

sakura

what a surprise, is true that europeko is from europe or it is a turk guy that is the owner if i am not wrong , i played here and full turkish people full selam and things that i am not understand, i invite you to play this server 100% anticheat , trust me, atleast there is a 0% turks here and you will get lot of fun a no need to get babashoper membresy

Perseus KO

ahhh turks is not a problem. 70% of turks in this server speak english. and here is good turks coz in this server no 1 cant cheat or bug something

Mental_Anguish

So.........only "ILikeeee" is the only person to vouch for this private server ? Because I like playing ko, but I refuse to play with hackers anymore..........babashoppers are another story, duffers can neutralize them. Hackers though put me in a very bad mood. Honestly, if there is a high % of turk players, there is a high % chance of hackers, being as USKO shows that of all people playing, turks are higher % of hackers than any other nations.

Need a little more feedback on this 1 before I will even think of installing.

e 0 cheats works on euko, im playing here since may with my girakon friends but i wont change this server for sure, best priv i have ever played, without babashop u can play normaly, like freekalek said, most of babashopers are noobs and about turkish, ye there is many but it doesent change anything

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeeee View Post
    e 0 cheats works on euko, im playing here since may with my girakon friends but i wont change this server for sure, best priv i have ever played, without babashop u can play normaly, like freekalek said, most of babashopers are noobs and about turkish, ye there is many but it doesent change anything
    ur name in-game?

<3 ur mom aerox, u dont need to know enought that we play together and u 0 combo and 0 kill :]

lepi

ILikeeee is the one was on the movie lol

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeeee View Post
    <3 ur mom aerox, u dont need to know enought that we play together and u 0 combo and 0 kill :]
    xD ya only u good im ''noob''

Banned

Trojan, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BellO

euko is 100% best combined pk/farm server ever...cz always full friendly gm-s etc....but i just stopped playing it today.... so guys who still play gl hf
    Last edited by BellO; 12-27-2009 at 12:43 AM.

speedkill

Quote Originally Posted by Evaldo View Post
    Trojan, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    most private servers are "trojans" according to some virusscans, just turn them off. It isn't a trojan don't worry.

lepi

Server Ultimate WAR

Will Start At 24 January

Dont miss it

for more info plz chek : [ame=http://forums.europeko.net/showthread.php?t=3560]Ultimate WAR [24 Jan] - EuropeKO - Official Forum[/ame]

tompsuuu

any1 know, when i opened game, and put the highest rezolution, it looks like i have to had 22" screen to see half from game.. and on lowest rezo, the game looks lil crappy eh.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast