F3KO, Penguins genuine post about this server.

This is a discussion on F3KO, Penguins genuine post about this server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright. So this server, kicks so much ass. I don't work for the owner or the community in any way, ...
Page: 1

Default F3KO, Penguins genuine post about this server.

Alright. So this server, kicks so much ass. I don't work for the owner or the community in any way, I actually was showed this server by the server owner after a couple years of not talking. But my god, seriously, just come check it out. It's a Farm server, not too hard to 80, spent like 6 hours a day for maybe 2 days solo(12 hrs total solo) for level 70. All quests are working which kind of blew me away. The owner, graphical genius, really he is. He's done so much cosmetically to his server it's insane. It's the updated USKO version I honestly don't even know what that is, like 1.410 or something? Idk. All I know is everything works, like, literally everything. Different wars, maps, events, quests, ALL skills work properly, he's added a bunch of new skill effects. I look now I guess someone did already post about F3KO, but that was a copy and paste sorta deal, thought I would give a genuine sum-up of this awesome server. The only thing it needs are players. Level cap is 80, you can check the forums or that other post for upgrade rates and stuff. This really really is such an awesome server, and you guys should at LEAST try it out, just for a couple hours, you know you have the time. It's got it's own anti-cheat. I personally tried to hack it, in any way I could, not to actually try to cheat, I generally do this just to see if the server is shit or not, this thing caught my ass right away. Here's a pretty good video to show a war on the server AwakeN Slytheron War Movie -F3KO- - YouTube it's more or less just some dude raping everyone else, but it still shows how sick this server is, for the most part. I mean this dude has really really worked his ass off, check out this freakin video right here, it's pretty epic - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb5MMXVUlJA&feature=g-all-u&context=G26a3218FAAAAAAAAGAA - I feel like... I'm playing USKO, the way it should have been done. And it's awesome. So hey, come check it out, lets get all sorts of people in here, you're really NOT going to regret just giving it a try. All this server needs is population man, and it will be a billion times more awesome. It even has the football game working o.O. Some come do it up peeps, take a break from OldSchoolKO and check it out .

I know someone already posted this, freagin delete his post and keep mine. Mines genuine, will actually get people interested.

-Regards
    PenguinMaster

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Alright. So this server, kicks so much ass. I don't work for the owner or the community in any way, I actually was showed this server by the server owner after a couple years of not talking. But my god, seriously, just come check it out. It's a Farm server, not too hard to 80, spent like 6 hours a day for maybe 2 days solo(12 hrs total solo) for level 70. All quests are working which kind of blew me away. The owner, graphical genius, really he is. He's done so much cosmetically to his server it's insane. It's the updated USKO version I honestly don't even know what that is, like 1.410 or something? Idk. All I know is everything works, like, literally everything. Different wars, maps, events, quests, ALL skills work properly, he's added a bunch of new skill effects. I look now I guess someone did already post about F3KO, but that was a copy and paste sorta deal, thought I would give a genuine sum-up of this awesome server. The only thing it needs are players. Level cap is 80, you can check the forums or that other post for upgrade rates and stuff. This really really is such an awesome server, and you guys should at LEAST try it out, just for a couple hours, you know you have the time. It's got it's own anti-cheat. I personally tried to hack it, in any way I could, not to actually try to cheat, I generally do this just to see if the server is shit or not, this thing caught my ass right away. Here's a pretty good video to show a war on the server AwakeN Slytheron War Movie -F3KO- - YouTube it's more or less just some dude raping everyone else, but it still shows how sick this server is, for the most part. I mean this dude has really really worked his ass off, check out this freakin video right here, it's pretty epic - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb5MMXVUlJA&feature=g-all-u&context=G26a3218FAAAAAAAAGAA - I feel like... I'm playing USKO, the way it should have been done. And it's awesome. So hey, come check it out, lets get all sorts of people in here, you're really NOT going to regret just giving it a try. All this server needs is population man, and it will be a billion times more awesome. It even has the football game working o.O. Some come do it up peeps, take a break from OldSchoolKO and check it out .

I know someone already posted this, freagin delete his post and keep mine. Mines genuine, will actually get people interested.

-Regards
    PenguinMaster
    The ui is the same exact one Euko(the priv server) had. So its either the same owner, or just someone stealing his work. Nd if it is the same owner hes a douche. And also those "new zones" were all up for sale on ko4life a couple months ago i wouldnt be surprised if that guy bought it lol so either way not a genius =P

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    The ui is the same exact one Euko(the priv server) had. So its either the same owner, or just someone stealing his work. Nd if it is the same owner hes a douche. And also those "new zones" were all up for sale on ko4life a couple months ago i wouldnt be surprised if that guy bought it lol so either way not a genius =P
    The owner, is the person who made that UI. His name is FaceoF, he has a website where he's been selling stuff to private server owners for years. But he's taken all his work that he has done, which he DID do himself, I can prove that one, and finally got the time and resources(Money for the dedi server)to start up his own server. EUKO used HIS graphics for their UI and panel. And also, the dude is the nicest person I have ever met in the KO community, and that's just the honest truth. A friend of ours in another community died, I wanted to code a statue into moradon in his honor, but I couldn't find anything, FaceoF completely created one, stopped his work on his server, and spent 3 hours creating this dedication to our friend for me. I would say, that doesn't sound like a douche. I think you're just trying to find reason to bash on a server that I am posting on.

Banned Senior Member

FaceoF aka the guy who bought euko, from realizt

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    FaceoF aka the guy who bought euko, from realizt
    Doesn't matter if he bought it OFF of realizt, he did all the graphics work himself, which is all I have claimed. It's still a really really good server, and FaceoF is a really nice guy. It's in much better hands.