[GUIDE] New Virus in ko.exe BEAWARE -READ before lunch

This is a discussion on [GUIDE] New Virus in ko.exe BEAWARE -READ before lunch within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you saw any fantastic ko_tr without any other information like KOPANEL or any sites - dont waste your time. ...
Page: 1

Default [GUIDE] New Virus in ko.exe BEAWARE -READ before lunch

If you saw any fantastic ko_tr without any other information like KOPANEL or any sites - dont waste your time.

Only with link to diffrent KO server and replace the ip in server.ini - dont do it

People using other clients and tell you to replace IP , bcuz when you press luncher.exe you will fucked. And when you click START you are already fucked twice in row.

Then its start evryhing... you gona be infected by spyware/keylogger but you are enable to play on server hehehe

This virused ko.exe made 1 person soo there is 1 version. THen its simple way to spy it.

Step 1. If you see Description : Client for Life or YoYo right click on ko.exe and choose > properties

Now you know by lunching ko.exe there is other processs like X1.exe

Step 2. After scanning

By this simple tutorial you can miss the biggest suprise like stolen acc in ko , loosing acc on paypal or other services.

What X1.exe doing ?

Sending evry 5 min logs txt to person with evrything what did you stroke on keyboard and what did you open with mouse.
    He hook-up on 2 system files !!!

Where is he hide ?
    ( invisible files )
    3/5 files exe like > DX3835.exe etc) C:\Documents and Settings\RipRidahGG\Ustawienia lokalne

2 files exe > svchost.exe taskmen.exe ) C:\Documents and Settings\RipRidahGG\Ustawienia lokalne\Temp

Hard to delete those shitty files ( even you delete 1 , after 10 sec will be recovered )

Cant delete automatic launch from :

Regedit > Local Machine > Microosoft > Currect Version > Run
    Run > msconfig > launch

Forget abaout those programs : Combofix, AVG Antivirus 2013 , Kaspersky 2013

They dont find half of files. And when they start delete infected you will be auto BSOD ( blue screen of death )

If you have any doubt and you not sure if you are infected. PM Or post here with information :

- screenshot with all Process from taskbar ( CTRL +Shift +esc)
    - Name ko server + link to ko + IP number

Thx

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

AVG.... Karspensky Oh my sides. Pls stop. But cool story nevertheless. Protip tho: u seem to have a keylogger in ur computer, why arent u doing smth about it instead of loging into ur ko4life account. Oh, nwm. Still tho, karspensky AND AVG, dam tear ducts are jammed now. Thanks alot. P.S poland cannot into space. Never.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    AVG.... Karspensky Oh my sides. Pls stop. But cool story nevertheless. Protip tho: u seem to have a keylogger in ur computer, why arent u doing smth about it instead of loging into ur ko4life account. Oh, nwm. Still tho, karspensky AND AVG, dam tear ducts are jammed now. Thanks alot. P.S poland cannot into space. Never.
    half of your post makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Makes sense to me. But I must ask... which half?

Anyway, I think the moral of the story is to be very very very very careful about which servers you play. Just as you should have been since forever.
    Not every owner's looking out for you.

Also, antiviruses. If you're not using an antivirus (I don't, but that's because I've learned to be careful -- it's very easy to get yourself infected), at least be running stuff in a sandbox or VM.

Ouch , Sounds bad man. Watch what sites You log in to or links You click.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post

Anyway, I think the moral of the story is to be very very very very careful about which servers you play. Just as you should have been since forever.

Also, antiviruses. If you're not using an antivirus (I don't, but that's because I've learned to be careful -- it's very easy to get yourself infected), at least be running stuff in a sandbox or VM.
    His greek, they peaked at c^2=a^2+b^2, it's gone downhill ever since. Also ko4life formating seems to have changed. Anyway. Ko folk (your average kind) is dumb as frak. Expecting them to even consider evul thingamabobs they may get from either the stuff they download or from webpages they visit seems a bit far fetched. It's common sense yes to be careful at what u do but so are many things in rl we seem to neglect. Im willing to bet majority of ppl here have browsers without FRAKING BASIC SECURITY THINGS like noscript and adblock (talking about firefox, not sure whats the equivalent on chrome). Asking them to run potentially hazardous shit on sandbox while they are busy making yet another ko (vs) movie with horrible music and editing or flashy ko related signature on photoshop goes to deaf ears.

His greek, they peaked at c^2=a^2+b^2, it's gone downhill ever since. Also ko4life formating seems to have changed. Anyway. Ko folk (your average kind) is dumb as frak. Expecting them to even consider evul thingamabobs they may get from either the stuff they download or from webpages they visit seems a bit far fetched. It's common sense yes to be careful at what u do but so are many things in rl we seem to neglect. Im willing to bet majority of ppl here have browsers without FRAKING BASIC SECURITY THINGS like noscript and adblock (talking about firefox, not sure whats the equivalent on chrome). Asking them to run potentially hazardous shit on sandbox while they are busy making yet another ko (vs) movie with horrible music and editing or flashy ko related signature on photoshop goes to deaf ears.
    Red herrings abound. Are you making a point? Perhaps many? I don't even know. Articulation leaves room to be desired.

Solid effort on the heads up @OP

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post

He's like talking with a another guy and he forgets to input of what that guy said as a result to output a half-informed post.

Even though i'm using a VM to check every file i download via internet, it's always good to have a AV on your main OS, as a backup. Just in case you miss something.

@Magnyk`s last post saying "his greek":

Firstly, his greek what ?
    Secondly, Greece counts 5000 years of civilization, while your progeny were(are?) living like animals.

Even though i'm using a VM to check every file i download via internet, it's always good to have a AV on your main OS, as a backup. Just in case you miss something.
    Perhaps, but if I don't trust it I tend to avoid using it at all. If I must use it, I use it exclusively within the VM/sandbox. All antiviruses tend to cause annoyances (big or small) in their own unique ways, so I personally decide to just play it safe -- saves all manner of hassle. It's not for everybody though, because it can be hard to be careful which is why I do recommend you use an antivirus.

But meh, having to take time out of your day to clean up your system because you decided to trust im-not-a-virus.exe outside of a VM? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Also, can I eat my lunch now? Please? (that title.)

I have nothing against you and I personally don't even know you but trying to sound smart and making racist slurs are not a good mix. Doesn't make you sound smart or intelligent. Not everyone is computer savvy and it's okay.

The bitch is strong in this one.