Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 69
Like Tree22Likes

Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000

This is a discussion on Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave lol William chill the fck down , ppl like this ko so do i and making ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    lol William chill the fck down , ppl like this ko so do i and making it die , makes you not better this isnt a thing cyrus would do
    cause i buyed my items for full price and i dont give a damn cause its active pk fun ppl and nice support thats what ppl need not ur bulshit over and over again
    active PK yes. of course. i played 5 days in this server and hear this: 10 people in cz, 7 human & 3 karus. humans rape the karus and the karus leave CZ. humans turn around the bowl until next morning, hunting bosses and then the 3 same karus come back to cz. then they die again and leave cz. then humans go back to their bowl. the same cycle goes on and on and on. only reason you're playing right now is that you paid real money for your items. when there are 30 REAL people online, 10 of them are in moradon afking, 10 of them are in eslant camping bosses & farming items and 10 of them are in cz...

  2. #17
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Server is still up and will continue to.. Things aren't as they appear in this topic.. I don't know the whole story yet but as far as I can see it's not Cyrus who's the bad guy here..
    Cyrus are working on a new forum, as the one they had was owned by William, which Cyrus got banned from later..
    I will continue to play on this server until 100% proof of Cyrus "scams" are of true nature.. And ofcourse people will stop palying etc, the second they hear about a admin scammer.. Even tho it was to be false accusations, ppl would still avoid it (and this is the true bandit)
    Yes i might be true he sold a few items here and there, but a scammer? Don't think so.. Well as some ppl may experience lagg etc because of bad dedi, there will be needed $$ to buy a new one, and the $$ he can get from the players, to keep the server up and running smoothly.
    So..... I'm not ready just yet to start kicking on this guy just yet..
    Cyrus haven't even got a chance to defend himself against these accusations, so all you know is "fcnirim"'s story, and ofc he will make Cyrus look as bad he possibly can.
    And besides, if this were to be true, wouldn't Cyrus have already closed the server, for being "caught"? No, he keep trying to fix things, even tho ppl are leaving and shit being throwed at him..


    Peace out peeps! ;p

  3. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    Server is still up and will continue to.. Things aren't as they appear in this topic.. I don't know the whole story yet but as far as I can see it's not Cyrus who's the bad guy here..
    Cyrus are working on a new forum, as the one they had was owned by William, which Cyrus got banned from later..
    I will continue to play on this server until 100% proof of Cyrus "scams" are of true nature.. And ofcourse people will stop palying etc, the second they hear about a admin scammer.. Even tho it was to be false accusations, ppl would still avoid it (and this is the true bandit)
    Yes i might be true he sold a few items here and there, but a scammer? Don't think so.. Well as some ppl may experience lagg etc because of bad dedi, there will be needed $$ to buy a new one, and the $$ he can get from the players, to keep the server up and running smoothly.
    So..... I'm not ready just yet to start kicking on this guy just yet..
    Cyrus haven't even got a chance to defend himself against these accusations, so all you know is "fcnirim"'s story, and ofc he will make Cyrus look as bad he possibly can.
    And besides, if this were to be true, wouldn't Cyrus have already closed the server, for being "caught"? No, he keep trying to fix things, even tho ppl are leaving and shit being throwed at him..


    Peace out peeps! ;p
    Just offer Cyrus $20 on skype and ask what he can give you for that amount... It's way more than you can buy from PUS for that amount. And, the dedi this server's running on is a $100 dedi... Cyrus has made over 2k dollars since the server opened officially. When I insisted that he should change the dedi here's what he said;



    Ah- about the fixes... Cyrus doesn't try to fix anything. Hear these;

    There are 3 wars available in this DB. Ship war, Lunar war, Dark lunar war. And ship war is almost ready. Only thing that needs working on is the coordinates. Just coordinates. It would take 1-1,5 hours to fix at most.

    To fix the bdw, he just kept on applying fake patches from other private servers and the only thing that he must've done was to CORRECT THE HTML LINKS for registration page. That takes 1-2 mins if you're a slow typer.

    Juraid? He said it would be ready in 10 days a few days back-No. He won't be able to fix Juarid because the Dedi doesn't support Juraid. He must upgrade the dedi for JR support.

    Slots in CZ are all messed up. Karus' harpies spawn outside of the map, the karus don't have troll shamans whilst humans have.

    Cyrus forgot to fix dupe too. Even if he fixed after i had quit, he obviously didn't take the time to wipe out the duped items. Me and few friends of mine have 5-6 bank-pages of +8 Undef items, Mythrils and trinas. By the time +9 opens... We'll make a lot of money. And if you want proof of this just write another comment and i'll go online, take a KSC of my bank and post it here.

    There are a lot more bugs/problems such as f6 and TBL edits but i won't address to them. This much does it.

    Peace out now if you can.

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Just offer Cyrus $20 on skype and ask what he can give you for that amount... It's way more than you can buy from PUS for that amount. And, the dedi this server's running on is a $100 dedi... Cyrus has made over 2k dollars since the server opened officially. When I insisted that he should change the dedi here's what he said;



    Ah- about the fixes... Cyrus doesn't try to fix anything. Hear these;

    There are 3 wars available in this DB. Ship war, Lunar war, Dark lunar war. And ship war is almost ready. Only thing that needs working on is the coordinates. Just coordinates. It would take 1-1,5 hours to fix at most.

    To fix the bdw, he just kept on applying fake patches from other private servers and the only thing that he must've done was to CORRECT THE HTML LINKS for registration page. That takes 1-2 mins if you're a slow typer.

    Juraid? He said it would be ready in 10 days a few days back-No. He won't be able to fix Juarid because the Dedi doesn't support Juraid. He must upgrade the dedi for JR support.

    Slots in CZ are all messed up. Karus' harpies spawn outside of the map, the karus don't have troll shamans whilst humans have.

    Cyrus forgot to fix dupe too. Even if he fixed after i had quit, he obviously didn't take the time to wipe out the duped items. Me and few friends of mine have 5-6 bank-pages of +8 Undef items, Mythrils and trinas. By the time +9 opens... We'll make a lot of money. And if you want proof of this just write another comment and i'll go online, take a KSC of my bank and post it here.

    There are a lot more bugs/problems such as f6 and TBL edits but i won't address to them. This much does it.

    Peace out now if you can.

    Do you even lift, bro?

  5. #20
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Dupe?

    Can u show me screen shot or video of ur full item from bank ? there is a 3 way to dupe item and i already try those and it's doesn't work

    and i can 100% sure the server protection and they working is pretty nice just some community is corruption for some reason

    The server will keep up, and next weeks they will buy the new dedi to make it free lagg

    PS: do you even lift bro ? :P
    Ganzah and VenM like this.

  6. #21
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Indeed I do lift, I lift my pipi.

    Btw curious peeps, this Grobar is not SRB is it? Who is Grobar exactly, fill me in. I've heard this name a lot in my KO experience, some of my friends used to talk pretty bad shit about the guy so lol.

  7. #22

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Well yep they are right , after reading William posts , reading the screenies and so , I thought I had to go in game and try this , and please don't give it " fake screen " " beta screen " or w/e bullshit is that


  8. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cvignes View Post
    Well yep they are right , after reading William posts , reading the screenies and so , I thought I had to go in game and try this , and please don't give it " fake screen " " beta screen " or w/e bullshit is that

    True, but these posts are written by Schadenfreude, not William.

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Thank you for correcting me sir =) you do sound smart now ! give the guy a prize ! ( I was talking about the original post , made by William on Forgotten KO forum buddy.. )

  10. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Here are some kscs...





    Dont think its necessary to show the other pages. Just other parts of the mythril set, some windforce and so on.

  11. #26
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Here are some kscs...





    Dont think its necessary to show the other pages. Just other parts of the mythril set, some windforce and so on.
    You were spaming that you have 50 iron sets... And now you posting screenshots of Photoshoped raums... lol

    But your are failed bro


    you want i make full of ROF in My Bank ?

  12. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    You were spaming that you have 50 iron sets... And now you posting screenshots of Photoshoped raums... lol

    you want i make full of ROF in My Bank ?
    Those are on another account. want to see them too?

    ps: photoshopped? you always try to dodge it just wait until cyrus enables +9 items and +1 accessories. then i'll talk.

    ps2: cocomunch and ivy duped items too. actually, they learnt from us.

  13. #28
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Those are on another account. want to see them too?

    ps: photoshopped? you always try to dodge it just wait until cyrus enables +9 items and +1 accessories. then i'll talk.
    There is 1 way to prove that u have all of those item

    Fraps it for 20 sec and show all item in bank
    Ganzah likes this.

  14. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Dupe was available in the easiest way possible -_-''..
    Trade while restarting server.. U rly think people made those
    +8 items in a fair way?.. U understand making undef +8 cost
    48 +1s on avg without using trina? That's like 16 with trina..
    Server was full +8 after launch, also those beta items which
    was bullshit ofc.. People want a fair server with an equal start..

  15. #30
    Senior Member Ganzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Next to my neighbors, Also Sweden
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Just offer Cyrus $20 on skype and ask what he can give you for that amount... It's way more than you can buy from PUS for that amount. And, the dedi this server's running on is a $100 dedi... Cyrus has made over 2k dollars since the server opened officially. When I insisted that he should change the dedi here's what he said;



    Ah- about the fixes... Cyrus doesn't try to fix anything. Hear these;

    There are 3 wars available in this DB. Ship war, Lunar war, Dark lunar war. And ship war is almost ready. Only thing that needs working on is the coordinates. Just coordinates. It would take 1-1,5 hours to fix at most.

    To fix the bdw, he just kept on applying fake patches from other private servers and the only thing that he must've done was to CORRECT THE HTML LINKS for registration page. That takes 1-2 mins if you're a slow typer.

    Juraid? He said it would be ready in 10 days a few days back-No. He won't be able to fix Juarid because the Dedi doesn't support Juraid. He must upgrade the dedi for JR support.

    Slots in CZ are all messed up. Karus' harpies spawn outside of the map, the karus don't have troll shamans whilst humans have.

    Cyrus forgot to fix dupe too. Even if he fixed after i had quit, he obviously didn't take the time to wipe out the duped items. Me and few friends of mine have 5-6 bank-pages of +8 Undef items, Mythrils and trinas. By the time +9 opens... We'll make a lot of money. And if you want proof of this just write another comment and i'll go online, take a KSC of my bank and post it here.

    There are a lot more bugs/problems such as f6 and TBL edits but i won't address to them. This much does it.

    Peace out now if you can.
    This only shows you cry too much lmao "PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THE SERVER" cracks me up haha (and 2 names came up) please just grow up...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 5
    04-15-2015, 03:53 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    10-26-2014, 11:10 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-19-2013, 03:46 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    03-19-2013, 05:04 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    03-18-2013, 02:23 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    03-18-2013, 12:19 PM
  7. Hits: 1
    03-18-2013, 12:07 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    03-18-2013, 10:36 AM
  9. Hits: 1
    03-18-2013, 09:14 AM
  10. Hits: 3
    03-18-2013, 08:54 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    03-18-2013, 08:00 AM
  12. Hits: 3
    03-18-2013, 06:21 AM
  13. Hits: 2
    03-17-2013, 11:23 PM
  14. Hits: 1
    03-17-2013, 10:32 PM
  15. Hits: 3
    03-17-2013, 07:56 PM
  16. Hits: 4
    03-17-2013, 07:26 PM
  17. Hits: 19
    03-17-2013, 06:54 PM
  18. Hits: 1
    03-17-2013, 06:54 PM
  19. Hits: 129
    03-17-2013, 06:54 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Movie about K2's corruptness
    By volcompat in forum Media
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 03:29 AM
  2. just a little fact about fagfactory on ares
    By flippin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 04:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •