Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000

This is a discussion on Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sickness Dupe was available in the easiest way possible -_-''.. Trade while restarting server.. U rly think ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    Dupe was available in the easiest way possible -_-''..
    Trade while restarting server.. U rly think people made those
    +8 items in a fair way?.. U understand making undef +8 cost
    48 +1s on avg without using trina? That's like 16 with trina..
    Server was full +8 after launch, also those beta items which
    was bullshit ofc.. People want a fair server with an equal start..
    I totally agree with you. Now they seem to have fixed it but too late

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Here are some kscs...

Dont think its necessary to show the other pages. Just other parts of the mythril set, some windforce and so on.
    Are you seriously think ppl will believe this crap? xD
    IF this photo is legit, THEN it was 99.99% taken from GM beta acc't.. you're so full of shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    This only shows you cry too much lmao "PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THE SERVER" cracks me up haha (and 2 names came up) please just grow up...
    They were #1 users. Logic had dragon and the other one had iron set when nobody had the set. After they left, 30 more people left in 2 days. They cracked the bottle and the water leaked out... Remember, before they left, server had 130+ users when it's most crowded and 70+ players at night time. Now how many players are there? Stop with trolling already, dont try to justify the money you spent on this failing server and take it like a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    Are you seriously think ppl will believe this crap? xD
    IF this photo is legit, THEN it was 99.99% taken from GM beta acc't.. you're so full of shit!
    I took these kscs 1 hour ago. Read the chat window.

Damien u failed kanka ... u and ur brainless friends that spamming moradon with ur crap , shows only that u guys are looking for revenge and u trying to blame the owner .. so as i said u failed people still playing and having fun while u got nothing else to do ... go search different private KO .
    Ganzah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OmgThisIsMe View Post
    Damien u failed kanka ... u and ur brainless friends that spamming moradon with ur crap , shows only that u guys are looking for revenge and u trying to blame the owner .. so as i said u failed people still playing and having fun while u got nothing else to do ... go search different private KO .
    You keep telling that to yourself

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    lol William chill the fck down , ppl like this ko so do i and making it die , makes you not better this isnt a thing cyrus would do
    cause i buyed my items for full price and i dont give a damn cause its active pk fun ppl and nice support thats what ppl need not ur bulshit over and over again
    Umm. Why I need to " chill the fck down ". I haven't even made one post on this thread.

Banned Senior Member

so ironic, grobar and his little crew got banned from xiona a long time ago for this same shit, i forewarned a few server owners about this issue, every server will go thru corruption, thats just part of it, it really is based on how much the owner cares about the server to get there shit straight.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

big fail here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    so ironic, grobar and his little crew got banned from xiona a long time ago for this same shit, i forewarned a few server owners about this issue, every server will go thru corruption, thats just part of it, it really is based on how much the owner cares about the server to get there shit straight.
    Now ForgottenKO is Grobar's playground. Noone to question his decisions, noone to object. And those who object get kicked aside and shown as the bad guys. When me and William ventured into this we knew nothing good for our part would come out of it but we had to. Now people on his server turn a blind eye to the corruption... ForgottenKO is not a here-to-stay type of server, if it was he would've got a better dedi... He's all about getting money.

I played on first 2-3 days of this server and yes, u can dupe on this server. Well.. atleast i duped ^^ but cyrus ignored me when i told him to fix it so i left.

LOL ^ Max 2 weeks for this server.

"entermatient..."

People don't give a shit with ur bullshit evidence dude
    So you might be one of this server hater

Banned Senior Member

So.. He is like every other private server owner? The whole "he is doing it for the money", don't most owners? Why is this still such a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by fcnirim View Post
    Hi fellas. I'm a player/Forum MOD from ForgottenKO. I'm here to declare the corruption of the server.

Cyrus/Cyrus100/Cyrus1000/Grobar is the Admin of ForgottenKO. Server is running on a weak dedi that lags when the server has more than 100 players online. And Cyrus gives you any item you want if you donate some amount of money to him. Even $5 does it.

Today, when i wanted to sell my items for usd(which is totally legal) i called help from GMs to be the middleman... Only GM_William answered me. Then the guy who wanted to buy my items talked to Cyrus/Grobar. Cyrus didn't want me to sell my items because if i did, then he wouldnt be able to sell items himself. Then, he accused GM_William of editing&selling items and banned him. In fact, GM_William had no access to dedi by any means so he couldnt have edited any items to sell.

Here we uncover some proof of corruption in the server. GMs farming on greeds and ultimas... Edit items such as a chitin gauntlets with 40ax, 40sword, 40spear def, rings that give 9999 mana, weapons with hidden stats etc etc.

According to him, there is an exploit to teleport to players to see what they doing, heres the rest of his corruption

GM killing greeds... He kept on killing them for 2-3 mins.

I asked him why he was selling iron sets for $$(i dont mean the PUS...) and about the gms he recruited.

I asked him why don't you ban those gms because they were helping their friends with EVERYTHING. Like farming np by killing ultima with gm char... Together with their friends...

In here, when we revealed the corruption, he banned GM_William. Because GM_William had found out that GM_Max was farming ultimas for nps. Then he wiped all our items and banned our chars.

End of the story. Now you all know what kind of a server ForgottenKO is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    Very much appreciated coming forward with this!
    And well, beside this..

The server is crap;

-It lags
    -There is load of bugs, including: dc bug, F6 bug and no event is actually working
    -Server population is fake as hell, since the 1st day (multiple time 1 name online)
    -It's unbalanced.. If u ever thought to combine Undef weapons with Shells instead of Krowaz in yr server, don't!
    -And yes it's corrupt.. This was obv on the 1st day..

It will be dead within some days, so all go back to InsanityKO =D..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dims View Post
    Well i was playing on this server on its first days and quit after 2-3 days cuz u were able to dupe in this server. And i warned cyrus to fix it but he kept ignoring me so i duped my items(only to prove u can dupe) and gave them for free at moradon then i left the server. That server had many bugs and seems like cyrus is "too busy" to fix them.(Like he couldnt even delete items at inn hostess which remained from beta, and then he said those items are gifts for beta players. ROFL) Believe me if there were many turkish players on this server, u'd be able to see full items on everybody in few hours by abusing bugs and dupe.

Oh btw i was the one who advertised on turkish forums, translating whole advertisement topic and keep the topic bump'ed and helping all turkish players but i quit 2-3 days after release. So my question is who the hell is Schandenfreude and he acted like hes the one who advertised which is ME(and i didnt ask for anything) and get items over my work(WTF?). Anyway I think cyrus got scammed by this guy. I dont know if the server still exist but cyrus deserved an end like this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    Cyrus suck a dig bick! Worst server ever
    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    lol William chill the fck down , ppl like this ko so do i and making it die , makes you not better this isnt a thing cyrus would do
    cause i buyed my items for full price and i dont give a damn cause its active pk fun ppl and nice support thats what ppl need not ur bulshit over and over again
    really i arent know why you all doing this, first of all it isnt grober at all, you can spam and spam but yea 1 thing that we all hate its haters and bugs and currpted gms/admin
    thase screenshots arent prove nothing! and also yea it was duped and it fixed allready what was the server worst is the beta rewards, i guess cyrus didnt wipe really good, but hi you cant give him another chance? seriously its the most stable server, ofc it lags and i talked with cyrus and he allready going change dedi, the dedi isnt 100$ payed at all its like 300$ per month and the lags issue he will be fixed, as i see now willam was the most currpted, ruin the forum, 50 members has left server cus of him, but 1 thing that i dont get it? you can give me proofe of cyrus is giving items for free? i guess not at all! i also helped advertise and ofc all my work he gave me items why? cus I WORK FOR IT LIKE EVERYONE WAS! EVEN DIMS JUST SAY NOW THAT HE ADVERTISE AND THEN HE GOT MONEY FOR IT AND ITEMS! cus he helped! dont get this comunnity and that why that comunnity will allways will stay low cus of Haters! because of people that arent respect the owner

keep like that and you will destroy the comunnity at all.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 5
    04-15-2015, 03:53 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    10-26-2014, 11:10 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-19-2013, 03:46 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    03-19-2013, 05:04 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    03-18-2013, 02:23 PM