Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FairyTale Gaming

This is a discussion on FairyTale Gaming within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by johny aww changed mine mind when i saw scrolls were only on pus. Another babashop server <3 ...
Page: 2

Hao

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    aww changed mine mind when i saw scrolls were only on pus.

Another babashop server <3
    Players like these dont even deserve to play a good server.
    Read it or leave it
    Scrolls are ingame but are not on a worm.
    Need buff? Get a priest. Each clas will get sprint for if your without a rogue.
    We are a non profit community so or accept it. Or just leave this topic.

For the other's your all welcome but dont flame me for making a non-profit communty.
    That is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Best regards,
    Hao

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Seems like you are a freaking noob who likes to play 83 serv where warriors have cure & sins have duff
    Have fun!
    72 is most balanced lvl cap
    ye for mage, bp , and sin ... decent on warrior? bs.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    ye for mage, bp , and sin ... decent on warrior? bs.
    Its true that Warriors gain nothing on that 70 - 72 but mages and bps gain a lot, they become a lot more versatile on PK. Warriors still have HowlingSword + Decent which is loads of fun.

Ill be trying this server out for sure, no exp, no "farm" . The only thing you loose is the time dowloading if you dont like it jajajaja

You gonna play Pux ?

server would be up tomorrow ? ,

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Its true that Warriors gain nothing on that 70 - 72 but mages and bps gain a lot, they become a lot more versatile on PK. Warriors still have HowlingSword + Decent which is loads of fun.

Ill be trying this server out for sure, no exp, no "farm" . The only thing you loose is the time dowloading if you dont like it jajajaja

You gonna play Pux ?
    Priests get a good skill but if it was 70 priests and mages would get nothing, warriors on the other hand have their main attack skill at 70, blooding? Sucks. Hell blade? 80, and it's 72. So, fair IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Priests get a good skill but if it was 70 priests and mages would get nothing, warriors on the other hand have their main attack skill at 70, blooding? Sucks. Hell blade? 80, and it's 72. So, fair IMO.
    You are directing your post at the wrong person, i never said the level cap makes warriors underpowered.

Ill repeat what i said and ill explain it a little more, its true that warriors gain nothing from the 70 - 72 cap (its true) whilst other classes gain new skills that make them a lot more dangerous in PK. How ever, warriors have Decent (you dont really give up anything to have it whilst at 80 cap youd have to give up shock stun).

For me Decent is one of the most fun skills in ko, you can use it to "run" on light feet speed if you have a sin closeby, its great for escaping and its great for jumping a target as well.

I like 72 cap because BPs are something to watch out for because they hit real hard and mages can play the support/attack role a LOT better than on 70 cap.

Not saying mages and bps are worthless at 70 cap cause they are not, just that on 72 cap they are more fun to play for me.

I was also saying 72 cap is fair, I've seen a lot of good servers with it
    And you're right, I was aimed more at Pendexo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    You are directing your post at the wrong person, i never said the level cap makes warriors underpowered.

Ill repeat what i said and ill explain it a little more, its true that warriors gain nothing from the 70 - 72 cap (its true) whilst other classes gain new skills that make them a lot more dangerous in PK. How ever, warriors have Decent (you dont really give up anything to have it whilst at 80 cap youd have to give up shock stun).

For me Decent is one of the most fun skills in ko, you can use it to "run" on light feet speed if you have a sin closeby, its great for escaping and its great for jumping a target as well.

I like 72 cap because BPs are something to watch out for because they hit real hard and mages can play the support/attack role a LOT better than on 70 cap.

Not saying mages and bps are worthless at 70 cap cause they are not, just that on 72 cap they are more fun to play for me.
    Wrong - Thats 10 more stat points you gain, which for a warrior is pretty damn useful. If your an AP whore, you gain a small, but noticeable AP boost with those 10 points. If you like to be a tank, you get a small, but noticeable boost in your HP and AC as well. Or you can balance both. Needless to say, Warriors gain something, albeit, it also depends on your build. Some like the 230-235 str then rest hp, or AP whore it with full str then hp. Either way, 10 stat points add up, so don't act like you truely don't gain anything.

They may not get anything skillwise, but statwise, you should be happy. 72 cap server is the MOST balance cap IMO. Mages and Priests shouldn't be whining like most of them do in 70 cap servers. Sins will always be good, no matter what cap, as are warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    Wrong - Thats 10 more stat points you gain, which for a warrior is pretty damn useful. If your an AP whore, you gain a small, but noticeable AP boost with those 10 points. If you like to be a tank, you get a small, but noticeable boost in your HP and AC as well. Or you can balance both. Needless to say, Warriors gain something, albeit, it also depends on your build. Some like the 230-235 str then rest hp, or AP whore it with full str then hp. Either way, 10 stat points add up, so don't act like you truely don't gain anything.

They may not get anything skillwise, but statwise, you should be happy. 72 cap server is the MOST balance cap IMO. Mages and Priests shouldn't be whining like most of them do in 70 cap servers. Sins will always be good, no matter what cap, as are warriors.
    Im going to respond just for the fun of it cause as much as your post, mine will be completely worthless. Jajajajaja i cant believe you actually corrected me by saying Warriors gain 10 stat points... of cors they do, the same as all the classes jajajajaja its not like they gain an advantage.

But for the fun of it, here it is:

I said: Ill repeat what i said and ill explain it a little more, its true that warriors gain nothing from the 70 - 72 cap (its true) whilst other classes gain new SKILLS that make them a lot more dangerous in PK

By "other classes" i mean BP and Mage as this are the classes that where being discussed.
    Regardless of that, i was reffering about skills, why would i speak about stat gain? When all classes gain the same stats, unless you mean to tell me that stats gained by a warrior on 70-72 are more important than the stats gained by other classes (i highly doubt thats the case cause that would be the most retarded thing i ever heard ).

So i dont get it man, whats your point ? We have allready stated that warriors are usefull and a good and fun choice of a char to play at 72 cap. I have allready said that i like 72 cap (funny enough) because BPs and Mages are stronger so they can play a more important role in PK and more people are encouraged to play them.

So i just dont get it, you thought I didnt know warriors gain stats when they level up?

cristmas has ended and server still down ? wtf ?

Hao

its the second day after christmas i know.
    had some problems with my laptop. wich had everything but crashed.
    so i needed to recover a backup and redo some things.
    the server will be in beta today or tommorow.

Hao

Quote Originally Posted by Hao View Post
    its the second day after christmas i know.
    had some problems with my laptop. wich had everything but crashed.
    so i needed to recover a backup and redo some things.
    the server will be in beta today or tommorow.

Hao
    Take your time, the most common mistake is rushing things. If you see you cant meet your deadline just rethink things and give out another one, one which you are sure youll have everything ready to start the Beta.

Hao

at the moment where 100% working on the server getting ready.
    everything is ready except the server himself isnt.

the hardware is running stable with a setup for more players then usko lol...
    but the router got 2 hot and got damaged.
    wich made the server only receive 10-30 mb/sec of the 120 - 150mb/sec network.

we are working on it to fix this as soon as possible.
    we got another router. and where working on it to make it stable.
    please be patience.

we are terrible srry for the delay.

best regards,
    The FairyTale Team

PwR

is this server any good? i prefer 80cap tbh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12