Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Farm Server?

This is a discussion on Farm Server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are lots of people looking for a good farm server cause i don't see any around.. I'm debating on whether ...
Page: 1

WhiteSteel

Default Farm Server?

Are lots of people looking for a good farm server cause i don't see any around..

I'm debating on whether or not its worth making one ..

Tell me if i should make a farm server, if not what should i make.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

freshko is a pretty decent farm server but MOST of them are gonna decrease in population when no drama ko comes out... their running an emulator and its going to have the same graphics and stuff as usko

Knight Imperia is excellent. Opened 09.08.2010

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lifeson View Post
    Knight Imperia is excellent. Opened 09.08.2010
    Quite possibly the best farm server I've ever played.

By my side, I strongly suggest oldschoolko, it is worth a try

atm theres many old school farming servers.. so i suggest to try something other than old school

knight imperia is a hard farm server with fun pk

i wanna download it but panel is down.. i cant find download link

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    knight imperia is a hard farm server with fun pk
    KI hard farmserver? I want to laugh.
    you call lvl65 first day and +7 weps for hard?
    join oldschoolko wich got original myko rates, thats a nice hard farmserver.. not KI that likes to call itself farmserver but in reality isnt more than a light farm/pvp server.

i think freshko is like that.. its harder than KI

Shady18

Many of these servers are easy and not truly old style "FARM"servers which require alot of patience and teamwork to make a really strong build and gg hard work for character + items.

This server MYKO Reborn has just opened its beta and everything seems to be testing great as a "FARM" server really great!!

10/10 true farm server in my opinion.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

NDKO will be better than any server out right now, guaranteed.

At the start it will be just like KI/Oldschool/ any other farm server out right now (The only thing these servers do to keep you their longer is jack up xp rates, and lower drop rates a lot to give the illusion its a better farm server), a 1298 with nothing real special, grind up lvling/gearing up then.... you get bored and find another server

However with NDKO its going through all the legit expansions of KO, start out max lvl as 60. About a month into the server it gets switched over to the emulator, then voila KE comes out. New max lvl is 70, so people will always have something to do.

So on and so forth, by the time the server has 80 cap released such things as Border siege wars, Chaos events, "Soccer", anything you could think of that would keep people interested in playing, rather then just lvling/gearing will be ingame. I just ask for people to try it out once it comes up , I know you won't be disappointed.
    Last edited by T_rey; 09-17-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    NDKO will be better than any server out right now, guaranteed.

At the start it will be just like KI/Oldschool/ any other farm server out right now (The only thing these servers do to keep you their longer is jack up xp rates, and lower drop rates a lot to give the illusion its a better farm server), a 1298 with nothing real special, grind up lvling/gearing up then.... you get bored and find another server

However with NDKO its going through all the legit expansions of KO, start out max lvl as 60. About a month into the server it gets switched over to the emulator, then voila KE comes out. New max lvl is 70, so people will always have something to do.

So on and so forth, by the time the server has 80 cap released such things as Border siege wars, Chaos events, "Soccer", anything you could think of that would keep people interested in playing, rather then just lvling/gearing will be ingame. I just ask for people to try it out once it comes up , I know you won't be disappointed.
    Try to do some research be4 you start to flame other servers.

Oldschool is just like NDKO, and they were first out with lvl62+ and a lvl70 expansion coming later in the game to keep players playing. And who likes usko as it is now anyways? with all the effects and japko shit. Thats what NDKO is gonna end up like, cus their server is gonna be the lastest version of ko.

If u want a true farmexperience go to real farm servers like oldschool or others with real myko rates... not some wannabe server where u get 70 in 5 days and have to farm a week to get max gear.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    Try to do some research be4 you start to flame other servers.

Oldschool is just like NDKO, and they were first out with lvl62+ and a lvl70 expansion coming later in the game to keep players playing. And who likes usko as it is now anyways? with all the effects and japko shit. Thats what NDKO is gonna end up like, cus their server is gonna be the lastest version of ko.

If u want a true farmexperience go to real farm servers like oldschool or others with real myko rates... not some wannabe server where u get 70 in 5 days and have to farm a week to get max gear.
    Tell me, where did I flame that server (The only one thats flamed a server here is you when you talk about KI)? I stated the only thing that keeps you there is the very hard lvling, and the very low item drop. Which is like every other 1298 server, the only thing that changes with them is the Xp rate, and drop rate (Everything else to do with gameplay is the exact same throughout all of those servers). Your whole expansion that you talk about is nothing more then increasing the lvl cap, nothing new is coming with the expansion other then a lvl cap change.

NDKO is going from KO > KE > ROFD > Chaos (Not just raising the lvl cap, new events/items/features come with it). You sir seem to be the one that needs to do research, considering you say NDKO will be like USKO. They know what KO players want, so yea they will have the latest version of USKO (In about 6-8 months) however if you read the forums they won't have all the animations and shit usko has, because frankly ko players don't really want them. Also the server is currently set up to have the exact same rates as USKO/MYKO (Subject to change), so as you tell me to stop flaming you yourself can keep flaming for shit you really don't know about.

If you want a true farm experience ill open a server with just luferson, so you can sit there and xp till your heart content. If you wanna actually play the game of Knight Online, then No Drama KO will be the place to go.

PS: I understand that you got dragon, and must have become pretty addicted to that server during beta, so I don't blame you for loving it atm, however its just like every other one out right now if you like to admit it or not.
    Last edited by T_rey; 09-17-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Knight Imperia has all the players.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast