Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Farm Server?

This is a discussion on Farm Server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by T_rey Tell me, where did I flame that server (The only one thats flamed a server here ...
Page: 2

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Tell me, where did I flame that server (The only one thats flamed a server here is you when you talk about KI)? I stated the only thing that keeps you there is the very hard lvling, and the very low item drop. Which is like every other 1298 server, the only thing that changes with them is the Xp rate, and drop rate (Everything else to do with gameplay is the exact same throughout all of those servers). Your whole expansion that you talk about is nothing more then increasing the lvl cap, nothing new is coming with the expansion other then a lvl cap change.

NDKO is going from KO > KE > ROFD > Chaos (Not just raising the lvl cap, new events/items/features come with it). You sir seem to be the one that needs to do research, considering you say NDKO will be like USKO. They know what KO players want, so yea they will have the latest version of USKO (In about 6-8 months) however if you read the forums they won't have all the animations and shit usko has, because frankly ko players don't really want them. Also the server is currently set up to have the exact same rates as USKO/MYKO (Subject to change), so as you tell me to stop flaming you yourself can keep flaming for shit you really don't know about.

If you want a true farm experience ill open a server with just luferson, so you can sit there and xp till your heart content. If you wanna actually play the game of Knight Online, then No Drama KO will be the place to go.

PS: I understand that you got dragon, and must have become pretty addicted to that server during beta, so I don't blame you for loving it atm, however its just like every other one out right now if you like to admit it or not.
    I am sorry, i shouldnt have bashed NDKO, its gonna be an awsome server. And it is ran by two amazing devs. I will try it out when it opens.
    I'm just sick and tired of ppl downgrading good servers just cus they arent ran by "well-known" Ko players.

Again I hope Both Oldschool and NDKO can exist eventhough they are pretty much based on the same things. I just hope the farming community gets too splitted amongst these two servers. KI I dont care so much for, not even close to a good farmserver in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Tell me, where did I flame that server (The only one thats flamed a server here is you when you talk about KI)? I stated the only thing that keeps you there is the very hard lvling, and the very low item drop. Which is like every other 1298 server, the only thing that changes with them is the Xp rate, and drop rate (Everything else to do with gameplay is the exact same throughout all of those servers). Your whole expansion that you talk about is nothing more then increasing the lvl cap, nothing new is coming with the expansion other then a lvl cap change.

NDKO is going from KO > KE > ROFD > Chaos (Not just raising the lvl cap, new events/items/features come with it). You sir seem to be the one that needs to do research, considering you say NDKO will be like USKO. They know what KO players want, so yea they will have the latest version of USKO (In about 6-8 months) however if you read the forums they won't have all the animations and shit usko has, because frankly ko players don't really want them. Also the server is currently set up to have the exact same rates as USKO/MYKO (Subject to change), so as you tell me to stop flaming you yourself can keep flaming for shit you really don't know about.

If you want a true farm experience ill open a server with just luferson, so you can sit there and xp till your heart content. If you wanna actually play the game of Knight Online, then No Drama KO will be the place to go.

PS: I understand that you got dragon, and must have become pretty addicted to that server during beta, so I don't blame you for loving it atm, however its just like every other one out right now if you like to admit it or not.

I'm def gonna play NDKO if two things happen...

1) Tricky clans me
    2) Shroomz plays priest and heals the shiz outa us mid duffs...
    Last edited by FoolMeOnce; 10-10-2011 at 01:36 PM.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    I am sorry, i shouldnt have bashed NDKO, its gonna be an awsome server. And it is ran by two amazing devs. I will try it out when it opens.
    I'm just sick and tired of ppl downgrading good servers just cus they arent ran by "well-known" Ko players.

Again I hope Both Oldschool and NDKO can exist eventhough they are pretty much based on the same things. I just hope the farming community gets too splitted amongst these two servers. KI I dont care so much for, not even close to a good farmserver in my eyes.
    Thanks for this my man, I'm so glad some people on this forum can have a discussion without it turning into a flame fest, and people can state their opinions xD. I wish you luck in whichever you decide to stick with, I also agree that Oldschool KO is most likely better then KI (KI just has a lot of talkers/hype with it), I would even try it out if I wasn't in fuck ko mode right now. Also I don't want you to think I downgrade unknown servers as well, personally I liked the oldschool set up and thought they made it look very appealing/professional which is why I don't say much about it (I don't like to knock before I try things), but I'll still talk down to owners that bring out a server every 10 days for sure, because shit like that is what kills a good servers population, and to servers like KRKO who have no fucking idea what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by FoolMeOnce
    I'm def gonna play NDKO if two things happen...

1) Tricky clans me
    2) Shroomz plays priest and heals the shiz outa us mid duffs...

-Affliction
    <3 xD, sorry bro no scrubs lol.

Jk honestly I dunno if I'll even make the start of the server cause I got a shitty court case coming up. If everything goes well tho, then hell yea you will recieve a clan invite from oOTRICKYOo xD. I miss all my lil nigs.

after 1.5 weeks only 10-15% off the players reached lvl 70. No1 is 71 yet... so cannot rly call it easy. I'm still running with chitins +6 etc

Imo its best sever, but people just gonna vote for the server they play so kinda useles to ask which one is the best.

It's funny how some people compares KI with oldschool KO, which isn't even released yet, while KI was alive for like 2 years without any problems. I could understand the comparison of NDKO with KI due to Twostars/Jonny being owners, however a self coded emulator doesn't make your server best. SexyKO has it's own emulator, and in 2 months their online amount dropped from 1100 to 300'ish? People will get bored eventually and quit. You can't eat the same food everyday.

With no offense to Oldschool KO (I have no idea who are they tbh.) it's not easy to host a farm server. I can list like 10 unknown exploits right now which I believe none of them fixed in other farm servers. Also, if you really think someone would play on original myko experience rates, then you are simply dreaming. Noone will be playing on a server where you get 10k experience points from an apos unless you can reach an online amount of 1000+ and have a good reputation in private server area. Since you won't allow Turks ingame, I really doubt you will be that populated.

We lowered KI experience rates by X3 and too many people complained about it in the first day and quitted. I really would like to see their online amount after a week. Not only Oldschool KO, but any server using original myko rates.

Ps. I am not offending anyone or any servers. I just wrote my opinions.

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Zingery View Post
    KI hard farmserver? I want to laugh.
    you call lvl65 first day and +7 weps for hard?
    Bullshit. (I barely offend people but you can take it as an offense. Just a random rumour you created to make the server you defend as leet.)

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    It's funny how some people compares KI with oldschool KO, which isn't even released yet, while KI was alive for like 2 years without any problems. I could understand the comparison of NDKO with KI due to Twostars/Jonny being owners, however a self coded emulator doesn't make your server best. SexyKO has it's own emulator, and in 2 months their online amount dropped from 1100 to 300'ish? People will get bored eventually and quit. You can't eat the same food everyday.

With no offense to Oldschool KO (I have no idea who are they tbh.) it's not easy to host a farm server. I can list like 10 unknown exploits right now which I believe none of them fixed in other farm servers. Also, if you really think someone would play on original myko experience rates, then you are simply dreaming. Noone will be playing on a server where you get 10k experience points from an apos unless you can reach an online amount of 1000+ and have a good reputation in private server area. Since you won't allow Turks ingame, I really doubt you will be that populated.

We lowered KI experience rates by X3 and too many people complained about it in the first day and quitted. I really would like to see their online amount after a week. Not only Oldschool KO, but any server using original myko rates.

Ps. I am not offending anyone or any servers. I just wrote my opinions.

Also,

Bullshit. (I barely offend people but you can take it as an offense. Just a random rumour you created to make the server you defend as leet.)

You already heard what tricky said, he's just defending OSKO.

ImSmallVilleBr

All go maxko the best pk / farm server with active gms and events all time .

MaxKO :: Index , register now

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Here are the facts about farm servers:

1. THE PAST/HISTORY: LostSoulz was the best farm private server to have existed in the past 3 years or so of private server activity.

2. THE PRESENT: AT THE MOMENT, KI (Knight Imperia) is the best farm private server there is... even though if you personally ask me, I think it`s shit as it went from a population of 400 users online to 200 users online on average right after the first week of release.

3. THE FUTURE: From what it seems like NDKO will be the best private farm server whether for the time being or maybe in history of private servers. Why do I say this? Because one of the developers is the person who was the owner of LostSoulz (the server that I mentioned above) and the other is an expert developer to the same level as the owner of the previous LostSoulz server and if not better. They`ve combined their knowledge to create an emulator, which means basically taking out the crappy coding that was done once the game was released, and creating their own and being able to edit anything they want without consequences, thus meaning that cheating won`t be happening (I guess it will be a turk-free server... yay!) So without a doubt, it will be the best coded private server out there as it`s the first emulator version server to be ever released... now the only reason why I say it `might` be the best is all depending whether or not people are willing to try it out, which I know I definitely will as I got high hopes for this server (which I usually don`t have, as I only had one more high hope for private servers and this was when ko4life server was suppose to be released, which it didn`t in the end).

Quote Originally Posted by ImSmallVilleBr View Post
    All go maxko the best pk / farm server with active gms and events all time .

MaxKO :: Index , register now
    lmao......

ILLNeSs

Id perfer FreshKO but thats just me

I'm on Knight Imperia at the moment, but anticipating NDKO. I think others should give it a shot too. It's running an emulator (not that I understand this shit much) and alot of GG's signing up. If it fails, EH go back to your previous legible but far too tame private servers.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    it`s the first emulator version server to be ever released...
    Um SexyKO was the 1st :P But yea, +1 on what you said, only thing I dont like is the exp rate Same as USKO (1-60)? aq

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Um SexyKO was the 1st :P But yea, +1 on what you said, only thing I dont like is the exp rate Same as USKO (1-60)? aq
    Hmm I always tought Sexy used the retail version. Even if they are using the emulator... this will be the first farming emulator server.

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    1st it was KO - 60 cap

2nd KE tho i'm not sure was there some step inbetween KO and KE but ohwell 70 cap

3rd Reign Of Fire Drake, 80 cap, felankor and soon after ROFD bifrost came.

4th Moradon: The Resurrection, Accredicted and Royal Knight, BDW, juraid, Gryphons.

5th Forgotten Frontiers, Krowaz, RLB, Rental system, Bahamuts, 2nd Personal weapon + other new quests and new monsters.

6th Chaos Expansion, Chaos, Krowaz armor, Old uniques..

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    1st it was KO - 60 cap

2nd KE tho i'm not sure was there some step inbetween KO and KE but ohwell 70 cap

3rd Reign Of Fire Drake, 80 cap, felankor and soon after ROFD bifrost came.

4th Moradon: The Resurrection, Accredicted and Royal Knight, BDW, juraid, Gryphons.

5th Forgotten Frontiers, Krowaz, RLB, Rental system, Bahamuts, 2nd Personal weapon + other new quests and new monsters.

6th Chaos Expansion, Chaos, Krowaz armor, Old uniques..
    Yeah just hopefully the Ardream and RLB are excluded on this server.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast