Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

[Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE]

This is a discussion on [Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by LADY yee its true , server is too hard for casuals , just it will be playlable ...
Page: 11

Quote Originally Posted by LADY View Post
    yee its true , server is too hard for casuals , just it will be playlable when u make it easier , btw +6 should be fucking like 100 % on priv, we left
    This server is almost too easy to be fun on a long run. Starting gears were high and anvil seems to be easier than usually. Full PvP servers are really boring, nothing to do. Don't know whats your problem. Seems that you haven't played in lots of private servers. You got lvl 70 in 1-2 days here and it's kind of easy to get +7 set of items.

If someone got lucky with the Shard upgrade, theres no reason to get angry, that happens in every server. Imo the problem is little lag and low population, the rest of the issues seems minor to me. I would rather play on harder server (exp and drop rate) but in the meantime, this server is ok, seems like an pvp server so really that kind of whining is funny. "too hard" lol.

The server is OK. Only need more people. Upgrade rate is low, but u can obtain shells fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    This server is almost too easy to be fun on a long run. Starting gears were high and anvil seems to be easier than usually. Full PvP servers are really boring, nothing to do. Don't know whats your problem. Seems that you haven't played in lots of private servers. You got lvl 70 in 1-2 days here and it's kind of easy to get +7 set of items.

If someone got lucky with the Shard upgrade, theres no reason to get angry, that happens in every server. Imo the problem is little lag and low population, the rest of the issues seems minor to me. I would rather play on harder server (exp and drop rate) but in the meantime, this server is ok, seems like an pvp server so really that kind of whining is funny. "too hard" lol.

just explain me what are u doing when u get ur dream gear ? left server

Quote Originally Posted by lulazo View Post
    The server is OK. Only need more people. Upgrade rate is low, but u can obtain shells fast.
    yea u can botain shelss faster than skrols for up it ;dlol

Server is okay for me and i did not see any problem on anvil. If you fail at +6, then you're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by LADY View Post
    just explain me what are u doing when u get ur dream gear ? left server

Usually the servers shut down before that but in best cases there have been lots of things to do for months but that was ages ago, no decent servers around these days.. Exping/farming/merchanting/boss scouting/PK is far better than just PK with running bowl in circles all day so best servers have been myko based /medium/hard rate servers which have had enough players, don't know if there are these kind of servers anymore. This server has no mechanting, that is big minus. If you need coins here you just kill DM's and if you need armor you R hit dead corpses near CZ bases, it gets boring pretty quickly.

But you got a point, after you have acquired everything you need it gets a little bit boring but ofc PK is fun. I guess you can enjoy this game in many ways, I personally dont care if my clan is über clan or how many np's I have got, I just play the game. I have to say that I'm little disappointed about the amount of population on this server, there was under 100 players online yesterday and that is nothing, I guess there are too many servers around and turks have their own so they don't bother joining.
    nickos3 and West like this.

I would say things didn't go completely as planned,but in the end at least now we get some attention from players.
    Me and Jul really have to sit down have a small talk about how things are going to go,as you see a lot of effort has been put into the server there were some
    small bugs but with the next patch all should be cleaned.
    I've noticed people don't really like something Medium they either like PVP servers or Farm servers and we will clearly have to chose one of those if we wish to attract a lot of players.
    We won't close the server until we decide what to do,anyone who donated will be refunded or if he wishes the KC will be transfered to the re-launch.

I would like to say that even though it's stressful putting so much work into something and in the end it doesn't work out i'm sure we could make it work on the re-launch.
    Some might leave cause of it but many could join.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    NaRcoTiZeD breaks rules, don't trust this guy.
    Nah im not

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Lagy server, I'm out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Lagy server, I'm out of here.
    It was lagging cause of the constant DDOS but it should be ok now.

Hello dear members,first of all i would like to apologize to those that took their time and weren't satisfied with the server.
    We put so much effort into making this work and as it seems we've failed miserably,however i will give the KO community one last try.
    Europe Knight Online will be opening a Fire Drake version of our server which might stay in BETA phase for over a month since before we do anything,
    we wish to be completely sure we're doing it right. (Many of you know i've been working on the project for quite a few months and the original plan was
    to gain population on our MYKO based server and than to expand to Fire Drake).
    All of the donations have been refunded.
    Server is going to close tomorrow 25.12 at some point and as much as i'm devastaded that this much effort hasn't brought the needed population,i'll give KO one last try.

I'll make a poll on what people would like to see on the Fire Drake server and i'll hopefully do the right thing.

I wish everyone happy holidays and Merry Christmas!

How about this, instead making a server join community of ApexKO, not only you West but other developers who try to open these new servers....there is so many of them and they dont last long. Maybe you guys can work together and make 1 good server.

West

you guys need to make thesame server ..

But let ppl start from lvl 1 instead of lvl 60

let them work for their money and armor , this was like way too easy ,

I logged in, saw chittens and gg weps , I was like fuck this , i aint gonna be part of this

think before you act !

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    How about this, instead making a server join community of ApexKO, not only you West but other developers who try to open these new servers....there is so many of them and they dont last long. Maybe you guys can work together and make 1 good server.
    Twostars would literally have no gain from basicaly any developer on this forum, since all developers here started off from learning on snoxd (and from his guides) and then progressing on their own at some point. Only benefit twostars could have gained is conceptual ideas from people that have a lot gaming experience, which in all fairness is the only thing he lacks off. Otherwise coding wise he surpasses each and every developer far far around.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Twostars would literally have no gain from basicaly any developer on this forum, since all developers here started off from learning on snoxd (and from his guides) and then progressing on their own at some point. Only benefit twostars could have gained is conceptual ideas from people that have a lot gaming experience, which in all fairness is the only thing he lacks off. Otherwise coding wise he surpasses each and every developer far far around.
    True about that. However the potential of the server will increase if it will be kind of like a united community of developers. Of course there is issue with the pay and trust....but there could be ways around it. Always better when 7-8 devs working on the same server rather then 3.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast