Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 281
Like Tree55Likes

[Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE]

This is a discussion on [Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its offical now ? Beta its end ?...
Page: 10


  1. #136

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Its offical now ? Beta its end ?

  2. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bodmeirel View Post
    Its offical now ? Beta its end ?
    It's official now. There is going to be a patch later today to fix up some of the remaining things.
    BETA users will be rewarded in one hour!

  3. #138
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    26

    Default

    very nice

  4. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Bugged , can't even freaking log the game without it crashes me off , they got no freaking clue how to fix it.

  5. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Bugged , can't even freaking log the game without it crashes me off , they got no freaking clue how to fix it.
    Are you using Windows 8? Sending me a message to help you would be a lot better than this.

    There is going to be one more restart later today,we're going to make an update on the things we haven't had the chance to fix in BETA.

  6. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Are you using Windows 8? Sending me a message to help you would be a lot better than this.

    There is going to be one more restart later today,we're going to make an update on the things we haven't had the chance to fix in BETA.
    I actually did message you ,i'm just giving my opinion on this server on forums , since you can't fix a minor bug.
    You literally told me to just wait till it gets fixed, so like i said i won't wait while server running and i am missing bosses events whatsoever.

    People who were in beta didn't get their premiums yet and well Warrior potions such as :fire ice light ,dont even work.
    Yestarday i was like hey west can you give: " Priest " hes premium he answered me literally when i wake up , O_O so your soul is typing while you're sleeping?

  7. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I actually did message you ,i'm just giving my opinion on this server on forums , since you can't fix a minor bug.
    You literally told me to just wait till it gets fixed, so like i said i won't wait while server running and i am missing bosses events whatsoever.

    People who were in beta didn't get their premiums yet and well Warrior potions such as :fire ice light ,dont even work.
    Yestarday i was like hey west can you give: " Priest " hes premium he answered me literally when i wake up , O_O so your soul is typing while you're sleeping?
    As i've told you JUL will make a manual script to help with these kind of problems. I've told everyone on notice the rewards will be given in the morning,and they've been delivered few hours ago.
    I won't explain my personal issues here on the forums,but yesterday i had to rush to help something and i came back in middle of the night,that's why i said i'll be doing it in the morning.
    I'll make sure we apply the fixes a bit later.

  8. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    that who is online script though.. yesterday when refreshing it show random value on range ( - 2 to 40) and now it's saying 50 is online , but both nation got 5 logged on.
    West likes this.

  9. #144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    345

    Default

    kinda dead, isnt it? :/

  10. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    that who is online script though.. yesterday when refreshing it show random value on range ( - 2 to 40) and now it's saying 50 is online , but both nation got 5 logged on.
    Will fix that as soon as i have time,there are 55 users online. (It was designed so that i could be faked and look realistic,not EuropeKO staff though)

    It isn't really dead i think with the following patch clearing the things we missed in BETA,we can slowly grow.

  11. #146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Guys thats a great server!!..

  12. #147
    Senior Member predator123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    140

    Default

    burned 5x shells 4x ii and javana axe to +5
    and theres guy with shard 8
    wondering how much usd he paid for that?

    gm logged, said "pm me if u have bugs", i pmed him and whoa he logged off

    we killed a lot of egos and wraths, got only one fragment

    server is fun but drop and upgrade rates are too hard
    also gms doesnt give a fuk about players

  13. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by predator123 View Post
    burned 5x shells 4x ii and javana axe to +5
    and theres guy with shard 8
    wondering how much usd he paid for that?

    gm logged, said "pm me if u have bugs", i pmed him and whoa he logged off

    we killed a lot of egos and wraths, got only one fragment

    server is fun but drop and upgrade rates are too hard
    also gms doesnt give a fuk about players
    yee its true , server is too hard for casuals , just it will be playlable when u make it easier , btw +6 should be fucking like 100 % on priv, we left

  14. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    87

    Default

    and if u wanna make server , professional should be did recconaissance other servers and just take ideas from there , like on bazinga where u can soloin a most farm mobs, ..
    Last edited by LADY; 12-21-2014 at 01:35 PM.

  15. #150

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    7

    Default

    starting on lvl 60 with chittens and good weps is not the way how a priv server should run wih decent amount of ppl

    I say :

    * restart server
    * ppl from lvl 1
    * do not give good stuff in the beginning

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •