Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

[Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE]

This is a discussion on [Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its offical now ? Beta its end ?...
Page: 10

Its offical now ? Beta its end ?

Quote Originally Posted by bodmeirel View Post
    Its offical now ? Beta its end ?
    It's official now. There is going to be a patch later today to fix up some of the remaining things.
    BETA users will be rewarded in one hour!

very nice

Banned

Bugged , can't even freaking log the game without it crashes me off , they got no freaking clue how to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Bugged , can't even freaking log the game without it crashes me off , they got no freaking clue how to fix it.
    Are you using Windows 8? Sending me a message to help you would be a lot better than this.

There is going to be one more restart later today,we're going to make an update on the things we haven't had the chance to fix in BETA.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Are you using Windows 8? Sending me a message to help you would be a lot better than this.

There is going to be one more restart later today,we're going to make an update on the things we haven't had the chance to fix in BETA.
    I actually did message you ,i'm just giving my opinion on this server on forums , since you can't fix a minor bug.
    You literally told me to just wait till it gets fixed, so like i said i won't wait while server running and i am missing bosses events whatsoever.

People who were in beta didn't get their premiums yet and well Warrior potions such as :fire ice light ,dont even work.
    Yestarday i was like hey west can you give: " Priest " hes premium he answered me literally when i wake up , O_O so your soul is typing while you're sleeping?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I actually did message you ,i'm just giving my opinion on this server on forums , since you can't fix a minor bug.
    You literally told me to just wait till it gets fixed, so like i said i won't wait while server running and i am missing bosses events whatsoever.

People who were in beta didn't get their premiums yet and well Warrior potions such as :fire ice light ,dont even work.
    Yestarday i was like hey west can you give: " Priest " hes premium he answered me literally when i wake up , O_O so your soul is typing while you're sleeping?
    As i've told you JUL will make a manual script to help with these kind of problems. I've told everyone on notice the rewards will be given in the morning,and they've been delivered few hours ago.
    I won't explain my personal issues here on the forums,but yesterday i had to rush to help something and i came back in middle of the night,that's why i said i'll be doing it in the morning.
    I'll make sure we apply the fixes a bit later.

that who is online script though.. yesterday when refreshing it show random value on range ( - 2 to 40) and now it's saying 50 is online , but both nation got 5 logged on.
    West likes this.

kinda dead, isnt it? :/

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    that who is online script though.. yesterday when refreshing it show random value on range ( - 2 to 40) and now it's saying 50 is online , but both nation got 5 logged on.
    Will fix that as soon as i have time,there are 55 users online. (It was designed so that i could be faked and look realistic,not EuropeKO staff though)

It isn't really dead i think with the following patch clearing the things we missed in BETA,we can slowly grow.

Guys thats a great server!!..

burned 5x shells 4x ii and javana axe to +5
    and theres guy with shard 8
    wondering how much usd he paid for that?

gm logged, said "pm me if u have bugs", i pmed him and whoa he logged off

we killed a lot of egos and wraths, got only one fragment

server is fun but drop and upgrade rates are too hard
    also gms doesnt give a fuk about players

Quote Originally Posted by predator123 View Post
    burned 5x shells 4x ii and javana axe to +5
    and theres guy with shard 8
    wondering how much usd he paid for that?

gm logged, said "pm me if u have bugs", i pmed him and whoa he logged off

we killed a lot of egos and wraths, got only one fragment

server is fun but drop and upgrade rates are too hard
    also gms doesnt give a fuk about players
    yee its true , server is too hard for casuals , just it will be playlable when u make it easier , btw +6 should be fucking like 100 % on priv, we left

and if u wanna make server , professional should be did recconaissance other servers and just take ideas from there , like on bazinga where u can soloin a most farm mobs, ..
    Last edited by LADY; 12-21-2014 at 01:35 PM.

starting on lvl 60 with chittens and good weps is not the way how a priv server should run wih decent amount of ppl

I say :

* restart server
    * ppl from lvl 1
    * do not give good stuff in the beginning

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast