Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

[Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE]

This is a discussion on [Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how active is this serv? and when is it going to be the official?...
Page: 16

how active is this serv? and when is it going to be the official?

Quote Originally Posted by eupheuz View Post
    how active is this serv? and when is it going to be the official?
    i'v heared from west that official might be on this friday.

Right now it's not very active although we have to consider it's BETA right now.
    Official will be announced later tonight once i release the complete patch.

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Right now it's not very active although we have to consider it's BETA right now.
    Official will be announced later tonight once i release the complete patch.
    this is really good PK server and fun to PK here, but people won't play BETA cause they dont want to waste their time and then thier nps and all will restart.
    need to wait for the official to know if there is population.

I'm in for sure. I've never played an Ardream server. Looks really cool.

I worried about that, is there any way you could make a ''show who's online'', I joined Son-KO by thinking it was active, but it were pretty much dead. Then I found this server. it just make a bar telling an approximate ammount of players online. Like 1 bar = 0-50... 2 bar = 50-100... 3 bar = 100-150...

And are BP op like they are on Son-KO? hitting twice what warriors hit you.

Ogi
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    I'm in for sure. I've never played an Ardream server. Looks really cool.

I worried about that, is there any way you could make a ''show who's online'', I joined Son-KO by thinking it was active, but it were pretty much dead. Then I found this server. it just make a bar telling an approximate ammount of players online. Like 1 bar = 0-50... 2 bar = 50-100... 3 bar = 100-150...

And are BP op like they are on Son-KO? hitting twice what warriors hit you.
    Neeeeh. On ardream servers bps cant be op since they wont have judgement or helish skills. So they have to combo using at least 2 skills and its not that effective imo. Also on sonko-net i killed all bp's. Yes they hit fairly hard but when you do your combo on em and fail their heal once they are a door nail my man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogi View Post
    Neeeeh. On ardream servers bps cant be op since they wont have judgement or helish skills. So they have to combo using at least 2 skills and its not that effective imo. Also on sonko-net i killed all bp's. Yes they hit fairly hard but when you do your combo on em and fail their heal once they are a door nail my man.

Dude, im an int mages, and bp 4 hits me. they hit twice what warriors hit. or its just mage being underpower soloing, even if novas hit like crazy there.

and dude, I killed warriors as a BP, without using valk armor or selfname weapon and without debuffing in vs. thats not supose to happen.

Dude, im an int mages, and bp 4 hits me. they hit twice what warriors hit. or its just mage being underpower soloing, even if novas hit like crazy there.

and dude, I killed warriors as a BP, without using valk armor or selfname weapon and without debuffing in vs. thats not supose to happen.
    This won't be the case here,i've went through almost everything to perfect it,however as i said i'm still waiting for people to give me feedback on Battle Priest so i'll complete the patch.
    While we are running on the same source as Son-KO,there are quite a few differences between their server and my server so,once you guys test everything out and get back at me,
    i'm sure i'll be able to balance it in just the right way.

This won't be the case here,i've went through almost everything to perfect it,however as i said i'm still waiting for people to give me feedback on Battle Priest so i'll complete the patch.
    While we are running on the same source as Son-KO,there are quite a few differences between their server and my server so,once you guys test everything out and get back at me,
    i'm sure i'll be able to balance it in just the right way.
    Quick question, have you tested manes combo with a good mage? I did few vs against a sin, and I was using specter of thunder, not even manes, and I won. Maybe manes combo would be overpower. Would have to check with other players.

Quick question, have you tested manes combo with a good mage? I did few vs against a sin, and I was using specter of thunder, not even manes, and I won. Maybe manes combo would be overpower. Would have to check with other players.
    The 1st patch is still being worked on (people keep on reporting small things),so i'm adjusting damages right now and pretty much tweaking a few things,
    once that is done (Hopefully today),i'll organize class testing so we'll get a full idea where we are with this and make sure we fix (balance) everything before official.

The 1st patch is still being worked on (people keep on reporting small things),so i'm adjusting damages right now and pretty much tweaking a few things,
    once that is done (Hopefully today),i'll organize class testing so we'll get a full idea where we are with this and make sure we fix (balance) everything before official.
    Oh, and you think there any way to make the /count command right for everybody? Or it's too complicated?

Oh, and you think there any way to make the /count command right for everybody? Or it's too complicated?
    My idea was to create a /Noticeall count,meaning there would be a pop up every hour or so about how many users there is online.
    But i just might enable it on the Panel,once the server/client side is finished i'll make sure to do that.

Ogi
    Banned

Yeah like i said they do crazy amount of damage but they are paper thin. I didnt like how they are scaled in vs as well but in general you cant solo pk as a bp because no matter how hard you hit when you get 2 sins on you, you are a goner m8.

When i say i didnt like how they scale in vs i talked for myself. I didnt think they were op in fact i milked a lot of my nps from them as a sin .

It's just removing one check (possibly twice, I forget if the client imposed it too -- sometimes it doesn't). Not complicated, but not altogether "accessible" for people, as they'd have to know about the command.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    It's just removing one check (possibly twice, I forget if the client imposed it too -- sometimes it doesn't). Not complicated, but not altogether "accessible" for people, as they'd have to know about the command.
    ^This. Yet i think making an automated notice command on how many people are online far better.