Th3FellowShipKO

This is a discussion on Th3FellowShipKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey People, as some of you may know already, the time has finally come to re-introduce our Server back to ...
Page: 1

pmilden123

Default Th3FellowShipKO

Hey People,
    as some of you may know already, the time has finally come to re-introduce our Server back to the KO-Community - Th3FellowShipKO is coming back. After a long downtime during that we learned lots of new stuff we have (seeing that there hardly are any servers that we enjoyed playing) decided to bring our Server back online.

About the Server:
    Description:
    The Server is a Hard-Farm Server based on KE/MYKO (Knight Empire), heavy items are rare and by this playing gets really enjoyable. The Level Cap is 70, however, you get level 70 skills at level 65, which allows you to pk at 65. Hardcore farmers can hit level 70 in order to gain further 25 SP, although this will be really hard. Leveling takes place mostly at oldschool monsters, which do also drop items according to the monster's levels. You can also goto the Colony Zone ( - Ronark Land - ), where the monster's experience is boosted by 30%.
    We have a working Anticheat, CSW, Lunar War, Dark Lunar War and King System (Forgotten Temple event will eventually be added). But anyways, what makes our server so special, is the absolute old-school feeling that so many of us (including GaMmLeR and me) have missed eversince RoFD, that gets tweaked by a few tiny features (such as Monster-Dungeons for some Gear [will be upcoming with a patch soon]), a friendly community and active GMs. If you are interested in more; we do regularly post updates on the KOPanel.
    What you should also know is that we have adjusted all quests in the native zones (El Morad Castle / Luferson Castle) so that they give decent EXP and Coins (for instance, you receive 50M Noah for Tyon Quest).

Anvil Rates:
    +1 = 100%
    +2 = 98%
    +3 = 96%
    +4 = 85%
    +5 = 70%
    +6 = 40%
    +7 = 20%
    +8 = 5%
    +9 = 0.5%
    +10 = 0%

Accessory Compouding:
    +1 = 100%
    +2 = 100%
    +3 = 0%
    +4 = 0%
    +5 = 0%

Drop List:
    We have decided to let players find this out themselves.
    We might add it once the server runs a while.

Staff Members:
    Owners:
    GaMmLeR
    DeathsEffigy

Game Masters:
    PhantoM
    Thunder
    theAJ
    IceStorm

Useful Links:
    KO Panel - Th3FellowShipKO // Index
    Forums - Main Page - Th3FellowShip

NOTE:
    During beta everybody will spawn at level 60, with 2B, Chitins +7, Weapons +7 & Iron Set +0 in order to test leveling / pk'ing and that stuff.
    Beta will last approx. 4 days. If you find any bugs, post them on the forums as soon as possible!
    We will remove this as soon as we launch Official! Also, there will be a wipe before Official Launch!
    All BETA Testers will be awarded with Knight Cash and the Forum-Status "BETA Tester".

Yours truly,
    -Th3FellowShipKO Staff

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Nice to see that DeathsEffigy is still working on this serv , he told me like 6 months ago that he will open it soon again
    Gl hf to this server and I hope it will last longer this time.

pmilden123

thx im just playing there i posted the info for him here to save him some time xD

yeaah gogogogooggo fabian

1st: i think u should post the drop list....
    2nd: i might come play with my friends but too low online users :/

and the best player already has dual rol+1 mds+8 set chitin 7 etc.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by barakdaniel View Post

and :

3. Its beta you dim wit

im sure they have stopped teaching reading and school these days!

Sputkin

gamler will be GM? goood i will try this server!

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    and :

3. Its beta you dim wit

im sure they have stopped teaching reading and school these days!
    ohh beta??? XD

then i think ill ask my friends if its will be active its could be pretty good

pmilden123

Quote Originally Posted by barakdaniel View Post

We do have a player made drops guide on the forum. It is mostly accurate.

TheRealHipatos

The people are getting tired of reading a new topic of an upcoming server, but have to get dissapointed that it first have to go through a beta stage before it goes official. If you want to hold a beta stage, hold it as a closed non-announced beta, so you don't stress dedicated players out that want to start playing at once.
    Also the risk open beta's carry is that people who do participate into this beta, will get bored of the server due to a broad range of reasons (example: completion of exploration, negative interactions with other players or game masters).
    Although, a short-lasting beta of approximately 12 to 24 hours wouldn't really be a problem, but a 4 day or longer is definitely an overkill.