Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 719
Like Tree114Likes

[FIRE DRAKE] myKO.us - the Resurrection | PK/Light Farm -[30-06-2013]- 500+ ONLINE!!

This is a discussion on [FIRE DRAKE] myKO.us - the Resurrection | PK/Light Farm -[30-06-2013]- 500+ ONLINE!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MyKOpvp Grobar you still not boring of make new acc:>? TellTRuth (yes yes its you) better take ...
Page: 21


  1. #301
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKOpvp View Post
    Grobar you still not boring of make new acc:>? TellTRuth (yes yes its you) better take care of your server also nickos friend Grobar but we dont care about your comments players log game and they see there is ~300 ppl, look comment ppl with realy account forum and you have the true.
    Grobar is a scammer, since when im friend of him ?
    Secondly, i've proved that 40 minutes ago there were 60 users online (75 max ? 80 ? 90 ?, not higher) with my post ^.
    People are free to believe whatever they want.

  2. #302
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    PM'd 380 users (while it was saying that there were that many users online) in 15 minutes. here's the result :



    If you count all these pm's, you'll realise that they're 60.
    Sure, some people relogged while i was PMing them, sure some people logged in while i didn't refresh the list, let's give you a +30 users boost ? +40 users boost ? i don't mind.
    ive do same as you and is true maybe no more then 80 online is close to my guess before where am say maybe 90-100 online this is so disappointing was looking like somewhat decent server but much lie and editing going on and then insults to me for raise question i never once flame anyone is crazy talk. and if owner is telling true

    he will have no problem post video or screenshot of gm /count command we will be see

  3. #303
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKOpvp View Post
    Grobar you still not boring of make new acc:>? TellTRuth (yes yes its you) better take care of your server also nickos friend Grobar but we dont care about your comments players log game and they see there is ~300 ppl, look comment ppl with realy account forum and you have the true.
    and why you are try accuse me someone else when all know you are reallizit

  4. #304
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Grobar is a scammer, since when im friend of him ?
    Secondly, i've proved that 40 minutes ago there were 60 users online (75 max ? 80 ? 90 ?, not higher) with my post ^.
    People are free to believe whatever they want.

    You and your ForgottenKO are the biggest and defenitly the most hated people here on KO4LIFE
    And you dare to try to put shit on the server to make it look bad. Because your silly little server failed. Why dont you take a screenshot where you PM users in Moradon ? Or in CZ ? You silly little cunt
    And even if the server had 60 users or either 10 users, it is still better than any server your and your friend Grobar can make.


  5. #305
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKOpvp View Post
    You and your ForgottenKO are the biggest and defenitly the most hated people here on KO4LIFE
    And you dare to try to put shit on the server to make it look bad. Because your silly little server failed. Why dont you take a screenshot where you PM users in Moradon ? Or in CZ ? You silly little cunt
    And even if the server had 60 users or either 10 users, it is still better than any server your and your friend Grobar can make.

    Too bad for you, i have nothing to do with ForgottenKO and that grobar guy :P both grobar and you are scammers, since you can be corrupt for the users online list that easy without guilt then on what else you can be corrupted, i wonder.

    About the last row, personally i don't see anything that's better than my server.

  6. #306
    Senior Member nightmare67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Victoria, Texas
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Too bad for you, i have nothing to do with ForgottenKO and that grobar guy :P both grobar and you are scammers, since you can be corrupt for the users online list that easy without guilt then on what else you can be corrupted, i wonder.

    About the last row, personally i don't see anything that's better than my server.
    Which server is yours?

  7. #307
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default

    so are this admission of user not be 300+? that is more of 90+ user and not 300?

    tell truth xD

  8. #308
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    Which server is yours?
    Better not to talk about my server on random topics...
    PM'd ya though.

  9. #309
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TellTRuth View Post
    so are this admission of user not be 300+? that is more of 90+ user and not 300?

    tell truth xD
    And ye with around 100+ PPL afk in moradon and merchanting


  10. #310
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Is there any event going on ? or maybe this SS is about 3 days old ?

    Edit: i see, there was event going on. Btw, 100th PM is HellxSPARTACUSx, not SaintK4R4C4, either your SS is old or you suck at maths.

  11. #311
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyKOpvp View Post
    And ye with around 100+ PPL afk in moradon and merchanting

    you posting outdate ss of event but not post /count, where is /count my brother let be real

  12. #312
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Dude, there are like 20 people in moradon, learn to count.

  13. #313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    677

    Default

    PS if you only got 200 PM's then why does panel say 500?

  14. #314
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33

    Default

    dont need for flame @azreal is not very mature of grown man only need ask honest question, where are /count SS of right now? he will not post because will prove all are incorrect information.

  15. #315
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TellTRuth View Post
    you posting outdate ss of event but not post /count, where is /count my brother let be real
    Server is online for 3 Days Sure its outdated

    You flamers got your answer and now
    BB

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 11
    06-19-2013, 08:43 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    04-23-2013, 06:42 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    04-23-2013, 10:38 AM
  4. Hits: 3
    04-23-2013, 07:28 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    04-20-2013, 05:34 PM
  6. Hits: 2
    04-19-2013, 07:47 AM
  7. Hits: 4
    04-19-2013, 06:50 AM
  8. Hits: 2
    04-19-2013, 05:27 AM
  9. Hits: 2
    04-18-2013, 08:09 PM
  10. Hits: 2
    04-18-2013, 06:02 PM
  11. Hits: 2
    04-18-2013, 04:04 PM
  12. Hits: 4
    04-17-2013, 08:40 AM
  13. Hits: 2
    04-17-2013, 06:24 AM
  14. Hits: 2
    04-16-2013, 12:46 PM
  15. Hits: 2
    04-16-2013, 09:47 AM
  16. Hits: 2
    04-16-2013, 04:01 AM
  17. Hits: 2
    04-15-2013, 07:21 PM
  18. Hits: 6
    04-15-2013, 05:38 PM
  19. Hits: 2
    04-15-2013, 04:52 PM
  20. Hits: 4
    04-14-2013, 07:44 PM
  21. Hits: 2
    04-14-2013, 06:13 PM
  22. Hits: 6
    04-14-2013, 05:35 PM
  23. Hits: 2
    04-14-2013, 05:30 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    04-13-2013, 11:13 PM
  25. Hits: 2
    04-13-2013, 12:13 PM
  26. Hits: 2
    04-13-2013, 11:17 AM
  27. Hits: 4
    04-13-2013, 04:24 AM
  28. Hits: 4
    04-11-2013, 09:14 PM
  29. Hits: 6
    04-10-2013, 06:02 PM
  30. Hits: 2
    04-10-2013, 05:52 PM
  31. Hits: 2
    04-10-2013, 01:42 PM
  32. Hits: 2
    04-09-2013, 02:38 PM
  33. Hits: 2
    04-09-2013, 12:17 PM
  34. Hits: 2
    04-09-2013, 07:35 AM
  35. Hits: 2
    04-08-2013, 07:51 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    04-08-2013, 07:40 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    04-08-2013, 10:05 AM
  38. Hits: 4
    04-08-2013, 10:02 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    04-08-2013, 09:28 AM
  40. Hits: 2
    04-08-2013, 09:03 AM
  41. Hits: 2
    04-08-2013, 09:00 AM
  42. Hits: 2
    04-07-2013, 11:34 PM
  43. Hits: 4
    04-07-2013, 09:51 PM
  44. Hits: 6
    04-07-2013, 05:17 PM
  45. Hits: 4
    04-07-2013, 02:17 PM
  46. Hits: 6
    04-07-2013, 11:22 AM
  47. Hits: 2
    04-07-2013, 09:11 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    04-07-2013, 08:18 AM
  49. Hits: 2
    04-07-2013, 03:44 AM
  50. Hits: 8
    04-07-2013, 03:06 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 07:30 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 07:40 AM
  3. .: What The Hell Fire Drake :.
    By lThe_Bl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 12:46 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 05:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •