Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748 LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 719
Like Tree114Likes

[FIRE DRAKE] myKO.us - the Resurrection | PK/Light Farm -[30-06-2013]- 500+ ONLINE!!

This is a discussion on [FIRE DRAKE] myKO.us - the Resurrection | PK/Light Farm -[30-06-2013]- 500+ ONLINE!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars I think (and hope) what NoOneCanStopMe meant to say was that s1ns would check it out ...
Page: 46


  1. #676
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I think (and hope) what NoOneCanStopMe meant to say was that s1ns would check it out and help you figure out why it's not working, so that it can be fixed (for everyone). Reading anything more into that's just looking for trouble.
    I sincerely apologize to anyone and everyone I was rude to who was trying to help; I've got it working now.

    I ran Ccleaner and got rid of my temp files etc. (just to speed up the next step) then ran combofix as suggested by Dexter. It broke my antivirus which i had to reinstall, but the game is working now.

    Thanks.
    twostars likes this.

  2. #677
    Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    94

    Default

    HAHA as if im going to do all this ... if they cant make a client usable for all then it shows what kind of hoster they are.. as if im going to brake my anti virus, reinstall run multiple soft wares blah blah blah... just for few days fun, cos if they cant make a client patch then they sure as hell wont be hosting a server worth playing on.. i give up with this BS

    Good luck

  3. #678
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annually Retentive View Post
    HAHA as if im going to do all this ... if they cant make a client usable for all then it shows what kind of hoster they are.. as if im going to brake my anti virus, reinstall run multiple soft wares blah blah blah... just for few days fun, cos if they cant make a client patch then they sure as hell wont be hosting a server worth playing on.. i give up with this BS

    Good luck
    There are 500 users actively playing ingame at the moment.. And instead of searching the problem in yourself you are putting the blame on us.

    You a good boy

  4. #679
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    He did search the problem and he clearly just said he wasn't going to go and uninstall a bunch of things and install a bunch of software to get a game to work lol. So.

  5. #680
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    19

    Default

    at this moment the server sweeps the successful, I hope that will be longer than 3 months

    GL

  6. #681
    Senior Member AmiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Can someone give me a direct link to the panel, I'm on my iPad and can't access the panel through the myko.us link

  7. #682
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiT View Post
    Can someone give me a direct link to the panel, I'm on my iPad and can't access the panel through the myko.us link
    myKO - PvP to the Fullest !

    Also, for a minute there I thought I couldn't access the main website either. The flash file loaded reallllly slowly.

  8. #683
    Senior Member OmgThisIsMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Proud to be Israeli
    Posts
    2,781

    Default

    When i try to extract patches he says version invailed .
    Last edited by OmgThisIsMe; 07-01-2013 at 01:22 AM.

  9. #684
    Senior Member Manhattan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    So Paulo the Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    320

    Default

    I wonder why some people don't learn with their own mistakes. The first time that myKO.us was launched it had a terrible dedi located in Turkey, and that was one of the reasons why the server ended up dieing. The owner, after a lot of struggle, got a decent dedi (located in London if I remember it correctly). What surprises me is that now on his 2nd attempt of the server, S1NS the owner, got that same awful dedi back, making the same stupid mistake again. So I ask you, S1NS: What made you choose that shitty dedi again and why you didn't learn from your mistakes?
    I personally get so many lags that it made me quit. And yes I know that the server is getting atacked, but it doesn't change the fact that the dedi is terrible for American users, I can't even utilize a software that I often use to remove lags.
    I just hoped that S1NS had got some sense in his head. Well there's still time I guess.

  10. #685
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    ^what made me quit was actualy the custom interface. i wanted to kill myself after trying it for 5mins x.x

  11. #686
    Senior Member Manhattan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    So Paulo the Concrete Jungle
    Posts
    320

    Default

    ^That's nothing pal, there is a fire drake client avaible, it's pretty good.

  12. #687
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    Not only was i reasonably polite (more than i can say for most of this forum) i didn't "Complain" at any point. I just said if it is a client based issue, how would he be able to help me without changing the files in the client itself. Please learn to English better, Jammin.
    You should use capital I when referring yourself, also there is no need for that capital "c". My English is fine thanks

    I didnt say anything bad about you, just found funny how you managed to slip in a whiny comment in your "reasonably polite", as you so eloquently described it, reply.

    Good to know you are playing now. Servers super fun at the moment, crazy PK!

    And towstars, why you acting like a grown up man ? I tried it in the legacyko thread and it didnt work. From now on forever, unless I start a post with the word "seriously", assume im trolling or just messing around with people.

  13. #688
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    I wonder why some people don't learn with their own mistakes. The first time that myKO.us was launched it had a terrible dedi located in Turkey, and that was one of the reasons why the server ended up dieing. The owner, after a lot of struggle, got a decent dedi (located in London if I remember it correctly). What surprises me is that now on his 2nd attempt of the server, S1NS the owner, got that same awful dedi back, making the same stupid mistake again. So I ask you, S1NS: What made you choose that shitty dedi again and why you didn't learn from your mistakes?
    I personally get so many lags that it made me quit. And yes I know that the server is getting atacked, but it doesn't change the fact that the dedi is terrible for American users, I can't even utilize a software that I often use to remove lags.
    I just hoped that S1NS had got some sense in his head. Well there's still time I guess.
    Manhatten you don't understand the point. We are currently forced until we find a new solution (which we think to have found) Just give us a couple days

  14. #689
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    ^what made me quit was actualy the custom interface. i wanted to kill myself after trying it for 5mins x.x
    Downloads - myKO | Community forum

  15. #690
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    ^what made me quit was actualy the custom interface. i wanted to kill myself after trying it for 5mins x.x
    Downloads - myKO | Community forum

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 11
    06-19-2013, 08:43 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    04-23-2013, 06:42 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    04-23-2013, 10:38 AM
  4. Hits: 3
    04-23-2013, 07:28 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    04-20-2013, 05:34 PM
  6. Hits: 2
    04-19-2013, 07:47 AM
  7. Hits: 4
    04-19-2013, 06:50 AM
  8. Hits: 2
    04-19-2013, 05:27 AM
  9. Hits: 2
    04-18-2013, 08:09 PM
  10. Hits: 2
    04-18-2013, 06:02 PM
  11. Hits: 2
    04-18-2013, 04:04 PM
  12. Hits: 4
    04-17-2013, 08:40 AM
  13. Hits: 2
    04-17-2013, 06:24 AM
  14. Hits: 2
    04-16-2013, 12:46 PM
  15. Hits: 2
    04-16-2013, 09:47 AM
  16. Hits: 2
    04-16-2013, 04:01 AM
  17. Hits: 2
    04-15-2013, 07:21 PM
  18. Hits: 6
    04-15-2013, 05:38 PM
  19. Hits: 2
    04-15-2013, 04:52 PM
  20. Hits: 4
    04-14-2013, 07:44 PM
  21. Hits: 2
    04-14-2013, 06:13 PM
  22. Hits: 6
    04-14-2013, 05:35 PM
  23. Hits: 2
    04-14-2013, 05:30 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    04-13-2013, 11:13 PM
  25. Hits: 2
    04-13-2013, 12:13 PM
  26. Hits: 2
    04-13-2013, 11:17 AM
  27. Hits: 4
    04-13-2013, 04:24 AM
  28. Hits: 4
    04-11-2013, 09:14 PM
  29. Hits: 6
    04-10-2013, 06:02 PM
  30. Hits: 2
    04-10-2013, 05:52 PM
  31. Hits: 2
    04-10-2013, 01:42 PM
  32. Hits: 2
    04-09-2013, 02:38 PM
  33. Hits: 2
    04-09-2013, 12:17 PM
  34. Hits: 2
    04-09-2013, 07:35 AM
  35. Hits: 2
    04-08-2013, 07:51 PM
  36. Hits: 2
    04-08-2013, 07:40 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    04-08-2013, 10:05 AM
  38. Hits: 4
    04-08-2013, 10:02 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    04-08-2013, 09:28 AM
  40. Hits: 2
    04-08-2013, 09:03 AM
  41. Hits: 2
    04-08-2013, 09:00 AM
  42. Hits: 2
    04-07-2013, 11:34 PM
  43. Hits: 4
    04-07-2013, 09:51 PM
  44. Hits: 6
    04-07-2013, 05:17 PM
  45. Hits: 4
    04-07-2013, 02:17 PM
  46. Hits: 6
    04-07-2013, 11:22 AM
  47. Hits: 2
    04-07-2013, 09:11 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    04-07-2013, 08:18 AM
  49. Hits: 2
    04-07-2013, 03:44 AM
  50. Hits: 8
    04-07-2013, 03:06 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 07:30 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 07:40 AM
  3. .: What The Hell Fire Drake :.
    By lThe_Bl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 12:46 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 05:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •