Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ForeverMyKO 83 cap Light server / Offical Online ! 25.09.2013 opened !

This is a discussion on ForeverMyKO 83 cap Light server / Offical Online ! 25.09.2013 opened ! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol atm childish guy Originally Posted by ReesesPieces Quit spamming the board with your terrible English. The server is trash....
Page: 2

Banned

lol atm childish guy
    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Quit spamming the board with your terrible English. The server is trash.

Banned Senior Member

Forever My KO . what i can say more ?

Banned Member

Quit spamming the board with your terrible English. The server is trash.
    Murat and company yes quit spaming zzz.. don't spam the shit like that..

but iamcoolz u little prick,the server is not a trash... the database,the files,the panel,the pus... you call that a trash? go die u homeless mofo

Banned

brother we moved our location to England Dedi now . everyone can log !
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    Murat and company yes quit spaming zzz.. don't spam the shit like that..

but iamcoolz u little prick,the server is not a trash... the database,the files,the panel,the pus... you call that a trash? go die u homeless mofo

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by araneloronar View Post
    brother we moved our location to England Dedi now . everyone can log !
    You paid your previous dedicated server for 1 year and now you're just moving to another one? I guess, another 1 year of payment has been made ?

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You paid your previous dedicated server for 1 year and now you're just moving to another one? I guess, another 1 year of payment has been made ?
    They moved just location,the hosting company stais the same

Banned Senior Member

Just we have a Zero lag

Banned

We are just now in 1341 patch i will make 1342 patch only the ip will changed it will automatic we dont pay for new location the same compant have turkey location servers and england too . But turkey have some blocks peoples cant log etc so i am going to move it to england . Just when all ready i will make 1342 patch and everyone will log automatic eheh

just new update eheh .

Banned Senior Member

"You call that a trash" Yes, indeed I do call it trash. That panel looks terrible, it looks like a rip right off SexyKO. The PUS is trash, as it is just a straight leech from Twostars. The database and files are files you can find anywhere, the forum looks like a 5 year old designed it, and the banner just.. lol. By the way your homeless comment, I do live in a house.

Banned Member

"You call that a trash" Yes, indeed I do call it trash. That panel looks terrible, it looks like a rip right off SexyKO. The PUS is trash, as it is just a straight leech from Twostars. The database and files are files you can find anywhere, the forum looks like a 5 year old designed it, and the banner just.. lol. By the way your homeless comment, I do live in a house.
    Once again you are talking out of your ass.. Who are giving you those informations.. You are an idiot.

1) Panel is same as SexyKO - It's bought panel and its valuable and its not trash. One of the best servers using it.. ? All other panels are same as Twostars panel,and it makes them trash?
    2) The pus is not a leech from twostars what the hell are you talking about? You're stupid,i guess twostars giving you those false informations lol.. You think only two can make a pus? lolz
    3) The basic Acme files you can buy at any time yeah.. It makes them crash? Or are the files that you can ' download ' at any time from snoxd a trash? That most server are using?
    4) The database is developed from a Home KO DB. Its only one and its unique.. Soo what are you refering to? You can get clean db at any time yeah.
    5) Forum is trash,banner is trash,topic is trash, thats the only thing you can say.

What about the server that you claimed its yours? It used this database,yeah you took database the same as fko,files same,dedi same,all stuff same.. give me a break will you?

Banned

New Drops .
    New Startup items
    News Speed of Server ( england located )
    No n eed anytone proxy etc for log !

Banned Senior Member

Once again you are talking out of your ass.. Who are giving you those informations.. You are an idiot.

1) Panel is same as SexyKO - It's bought panel and its valuable and its not trash. One of the best servers using it.. ? All other panels are same as Twostars panel,and it makes them trash?
    2) The pus is not a leech from twostars what the hell are you talking about? You're stupid,i guess twostars giving you those false informations lol.. You think only two can make a pus? lolz
    3) The basic Acme files you can buy at any time yeah.. It makes them crash? Or are the files that you can ' download ' at any time from snoxd a trash? That most server are using?
    4) The database is developed from a Home KO DB. Its only one and its unique.. Soo what are you refering to? You can get clean db at any time yeah.
    5) Forum is trash,banner is trash,topic is trash, thats the only thing you can say.

What about the server that you claimed its yours? It used this database,yeah you took database the same as fko,files same,dedi same,all stuff same.. give me a break will you?
    With that last comment you just made? I am pretty sure you're Grobar now or Cyrus. Since you said the same thing to me several times on Skype. It's not a bought panel lol and if you did actually spend money on it? You're clearly an idiot, plenty of other great panels that have been released that do way better than this. Its a direct rip off of SexyKO's (#sexyko-main) if you right click and inspect source? SexyKO everywhere lol. So whats your argument now? But anyway, I am entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that this server is trash.

@ ReesesPieces , You don't have to like it , but maybe other people will.

We are using licensed and purchased Sexy KO Panel.
    While I find that very unlikely to be the case (it was leaked..), maybe read the OP first? Can't really comment on the PUS as I have no idea what you're looking at.

Otherwise, I agree this server's "trash"; you just don't create 7+ threads to advertise the same server (I think they were deleted a couple of days ago, but there were 5 at last count -- 4 on the first page, 1 on the next page)... it really doesn't do a thing to help you, it just makes you look like a spamming retard. Seriously, there's really no point in bumping their thread(s) (if it wasn't already done, I wouldn't have ;p).

Banned Senior Member

we trying our best always

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast