Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

ForgedKo medium farm/exp beta soon!

This is a discussion on ForgedKo medium farm/exp beta soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am making an announcement about my new server ForgedKo. As of right now, no ingame pictures, sorry for the ...
Page: 1

Default ForgedKo medium farm/exp beta soon!

I am making an announcement about my new server ForgedKo.

As of right now, no ingame pictures, sorry for the delay on this and panel.

Panel - Not available as of right now.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedKo/

Forum-
    http://s15.zetaboards.com/ForgedKO/index/
    (Note) This will not be official forum. Temporary until we are finished creating one.

This is our official chat website: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/##forgedKo

Beta is not open! xx/xx/xx - xx/xx/xx

Download

Leveling will be mild. Will take a different amount of time based on how much you play and exp. Exp won't be too hard but will make it about a few days of work.

Upgrade Rates!

+1-3 100
    +4 85%
    +5 70%
    +6 50%
    +7 20%
    +8 3%

With Trina!

1-5 100%
    +6 80%
    +7 50%
    +8 7%

You can farm money at barons for scrolls, busses at lycans at a decent 50% drop rate.

Power-Up Store!
    The Power-up Store aka PUS, there are many items in this which you can pay with real money or ingame bought
    This is where you can find 1500/300 scrolls, name change scrolls, +6 shell, for a price anyhow, kc vouchers, premium(no bronze silver gold) just 1 premium
    If you are active in pk and love to collect National Points, I would highly suggest premium, it adds good national points to your account every kills. I will add up quickly
    If you buy anything in pus from via PayPal, in official server I will personally give you 50%kc worth of what you spent! For example, you buy +6 shell set 20$-2000kc, in official i will give you 3000kc and you can buy the shell set and maybe some scrolls or trinas if you'd like.

Important Drops
    Trina's only drop from atross at 5%.
    They can also be found in PUS for 200kc.
    The only other way is by pking, for the price of 15k nps you can trade it in for one.

Other Important Information
    Premium will give you a decent boost in exp and national points.
    You can find 1500/1000/500/150/lion/stat/armour and weapon enchant scrolls all in sundries for a very reasonable price.
    I am hoping to deliver a great community to the KO players of the world. This being said, I am hoping to have added new items very soon!
    They will be different but, BDW is usually only won for a few national points, here you can win BDW tickets! With these tickets, you will have a chance to get a new item. These are not yet implemented and may take a while to be added!
    New cz but, old moradon
    Elemental rings are working for -All Classes!

If you need any other information regarding the server please post or pm me. Also Available at skype Austin.Praschak

We are currently looking for one more gm! He/She must speak Turkish! We already have English and Polish speaking gms set.

Owner - Ace/English
    GM - GM_Brodie/English
    GM - GM_Howard /Spanish/English
    Gm - GM_ /Turkish/English
    GM - GM_/ x/x

These spots are open for a Turkish game moderator and another Gm spot is available.
    Stay updated and have a nice day!

Best Wishes, Ace.
    Last edited by AceVentura; 01-20-2017 at 11:53 PM.

Still in search of a Turkish GM, must have good background information to even be considered. FT and BF will be working, but no juraid.

FaceBook page now currently available! Like and Share with your friends to have a chance to win kc!

Turkish GM found, panel is working but must use ip for now, not paying for host until beta

ft and bf not availabe, will be able to find mobs in cz, ft and bf, drops are low rate so need to kill constantly.
    Eslant not available, bosses spawning in cz, purpose is for more active pk.

20% bonus if pay on beta, 10% seemed too unfair

Beta is expected sometime next week.

Beta 4/3/16!!

Get ready

really looking forward to it. a little bit confused when you said this
    Level is only 1 exp to max level, simply because people will end up using macro and being banned, leveling is also boring and farming is much more entertaining.
    but you contradicting it with this
    With active leveling, I would say you could hit max level (70) in just a few days!
    anyhow, really really looking forward for the beta.

Cheers.

i can be gm, i can speak german english turkish well. about background, been a gm way back 5-6 years ago maybe longer.
    also i could record in game videos and make trailers maybe.
    im bored, just finished diablo 3 and dlc. nothing to do atm

Viper, can you pm me?

And rabbit, in many exp servers if koxp and macro is not allowed people still use it and sometimes get away with it if they are not seen and server doesn't detect it... It gives them an advantage over the fair players so level 1 - 70 with take 69 exp total which is about 69 worms lol

Beta may be moved forward due to spring break and me and my family went on vacation, wasn't able to work all the time but may be able to finish within these next 2 days.

I apologize for the inconvenience and delay of 9 hours, but I am now finished and beta is ready! Hosting is protected so I found no sense in buying host name, panel is up and posted!

Beta is open!
    Last edited by AceVentura; 04-04-2016 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AceVentura View Post
    I apologize for the inconvenience and delay of 9 hours, but I am now finished and beta is ready! Hosting is protected so I found no sense in buying host name, panel is up and posted!

Beta will be open in 15 hours!
    registered under username rabbit can't wait!
    AceVentura likes this.

You can download now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast