Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Forsaken MYKO presents - Utopia - Coming Soon

This is a discussion on Forsaken MYKO presents - Utopia - Coming Soon within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your client is jacked up.....plenty script error...wont load...
Page: 2

Your client is jacked up.....plenty script error...wont load

I am Timmeh Senior Member

im
    Quote Originally Posted by Nineteen View Post
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Since the launch of the server, we have experienced various issues both with the server provider and people constantly DC'ing and also bugs within the client (including Turkish text/announcements rather than English) - Our previous co-owner was responsible for these parts of the server and sadly failed to correct them before launch as we expected. We were then left with a sub-standard server, which launched without being at the standard I expected and the players deserved.

This is also true of the advertisement campaign, which again was sub-standard and not what was promised and paid for by myself. The previous co-owner decided to use the majority of our budget for his own self gain rather than for the good of the server, before subsequently leaving us behind.

As such, we are now here today with a sub-standard server, a low population and a poor client for people to play and this must be rectified before we continue any further. I am not willing, as I am now the sole owner and developer on the server, to continue to put my name to such a product which is clearly not good enough.

Moving forward...

We have an obligation with the current server host until 21.06, which we will continue to use until this date. The server will continue in its current format, however I will use this is an Alpha testing stage. As such, we invite players to test the client and database and provide feedback with any bugs or features which they are not happy with and I will rectify these over the next few weeks prior to the end of the service with our current host.

I am currently working alongside other graphic designers and developers to provide an overhaul to the server presentation and features and these will be implemented along with the fixed client features reported by our players, for a Beta test beginning shortly after 21.06 on a new server host with a much better ping rate than we have now.

Upon launch of the Beta test, we will then be able to show you our new Logo, Client UI, Launcher, PUS, Forum and Panel - Which will be much more user friendly and will attract many more players. This will run alongside advertisement campaigns on Gamers4Life, Ko-Cuce and Facebook, which in turn will also attract many more players.

Thank you all for joining us already, we hope you will stay to provide support to us during these extended testing phases outlined above and will be rewarding all current players who do return to the server when officially relaunched with various gifts, including free EXP Premium, to help them to get back to where they are now, following their hard work.

Matt

im confused where is the link lol

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    im
    im confused where is the link lol
    Will be back up soon

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Your client is jacked up.....plenty script error...wont load
    We are in a testing phase, feel free to drop by in a few weeks for the Beta test

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 19
    05-28-2020, 09:03 AM