Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Fresh Start - Must come!

This is a discussion on Fresh Start - Must come! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is the server lag?...
Page: 4

is the server lag?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4.12 View Post
    is the server lag?
    I don't experience any lag, but I know some players that did. If you go on the forums http://www.lifeko.us/ under the Lobby section, you will find a topic that will tell you how to reduce lag. As I said there were about 1 in 10 people that had lag problems, simply due to crappy computers and the increased diversity of the new features, but they don't anymore.

For the new comers... remember... it's a farm server as well (sort of light farming to say).

1) Take a bunch of rocks, and go thrown them at worms to get level 83. (relog for master).
    2) Kill worms, earth worms, blood worms for simple 18/5 accesories.
    3) You are given 21 GBs,... go beside the anvil, you will see an NPC called "Essentials",... buy ur shells and weapons and make a +9 set with a +9 weapon (this should take you less then an hour. +10 set and +10 weapons are a bit harder, and I myself wasted about 6+ hours on making it.
    4) You are "basically" ready.
    5) You will not find it fun if you don't find a clan, as lets be honest.... PK pretty much ALWAYS required party pk... and farming ALWAYS required a clan or a few friends to farm with. So get a clan.

If you do these steps, you will 100% enjoy.... and trust me, it's my exam week here and I'm having trouble logging off as this new "Life/Death" feature is really quite exciting, along with the other aspects of the game.

ps. You could farm basic uniques by yourself (not TK, talos)... and the good part is the server gives everyone a chance to get geared as they spawn in CZ, in eslant and in morordon. No matter what, the big clans have no way of tracking down and killing bosses all the time within all 3 areas... thus giving people that even try to farm "solo" a chance to get equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    ps. You could farm basic uniques by yourself (not TK, talos)... and the good part is the server gives everyone a chance to get geared as they spawn in CZ, in eslant and in morordon. No matter what, the big clans have no way of tracking down and killing bosses all the time within all 3 areas... thus giving people that even try to farm "solo" a chance to get equipped.
    Its a wicked server, farming for life / death weapons keeps it interesting when u dont wanna pk. More stuff is gonna be introduced.

Btw, i solo'd talos and tk BP ftw :P

i tried it out, got 3 shot by everyone in cz
    went to go farm the 1000 crystals or w/e for a new weapon but i got bored after 70 crystals (golems only drop 0-2 crystals at a time, so fuck that)
    Last edited by giga; 04-13-2010 at 03:36 AM.

Banned

In the process of writing my review for this server.

Banned

I hate those PS-s that try to put ROFD UI on KE server and fuck it all up so the exp bar is in the middle of the screen and whatnot. If you can't do it right, don't do it at all.

Second, if I was invited to a farm server that had just been wiped, I would say no bb.
    Why? If I play there for a while, farm some nice gear and then some dickhead admin thinks now is good time to wipe so the lazy people and random noobs could have a chance at people who are willing to put in work for their gear, then that is pretty retarded to say the least.

MinuteMaid

Giga it takes an hour tops to farm 500 gems for a life weapon

Artist this server is made to give everyone a chance, you can make +10 armors/weapons in a day from the shop and you get +18str (or something else) from the start and uniques you can farm easily from bosses with that armor. Only advantage someone can get here is with the life and death weapon/armors which also takes about an hour to farm for a weapon (armor is quite hard and rare)

or making +3 uniques lol

It takes u 15-30 minutes to farm the 250 gems for the armor but then you need 3 scripts from God Of Life or God Of Death ( Spawns in Mora and cz )

The PUS is now open and all Jewels has been removed. You can only buy the weapons and armors from pus. ( these weapons and armors are also farmable )

Edit: Though I would add that mages can get a 1h staff so they can use a shield aswell
    Last edited by Rougean; 04-13-2010 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    i tried it out, got 3 shot by everyone in cz
    went to go farm the 1000 crystals or w/e for a new weapon but i got bored after 70 crystals (golems only drop 0-2 crystals at a time, so fuck that)
    It takes 30 minutes for me to farm 500 gems, which is how much is required to recieve a life/death weapon.

ps. As I said, this isn't USKO where you depend on your items mostly and are able to solo.... either get a clan or a party and you won't re-act like this. Also, keep in mind that you can't spend 5 minutes on upgrading and plan to survive on that.... spend at least 30 minutes which is usually how long it would take you to make a +9 set and +9 weapon.

Server population keeps rising daily by like 5-10 players a day on average players online... up ^^.

yea cz is becomming really active.

AltF4 was fighting AgroStarz just a few minutes ago in cz

like 12 v 12

Don't forget that you sometimes can follow the epic battles or events live on cam!

www.tinychart.com/lifeko

Looks quite promising. Wish I had the time to play, I always like to experience & test new things and this server seems to offer just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    yea cz is becomming really active.

AltF4 was fighting AgroStarz just a few minutes ago in cz

like 12 v 12

Don't forget that you sometimes can follow the epic battles or events live on cam!

www.tinychart.com/lifeko
    haha epic fights even though ur modest... there were 2 full human parties with a few randoms running around and from what i saw 2 orc parties as well, so it was around 20v20... and it's not even the most active part of the day. As I said before, the only private server I liked was LSKO, and that was 2 years ago,... this one is beginning to follow my liking and is starting to match that of LSKO.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast