Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Fresh Start - Must come!

This is a discussion on Fresh Start - Must come! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im downloading lifeko right now. it seems kinda nice and usko is just too noobish nowadays, only place u can ...
Page: 5

Banned

im downloading lifeko right now.
    it seems kinda nice
    and usko is just too noobish nowadays, only place u can get exp solo is the damn hobgoblins..
    cheaters everywhere oO
    do you guys have a clan going that i maybe can join ;p?

up, join this nice server guys!

I like how Vincent priced everything in PUS. For the babies who dont want to farm you can pay $5 and get 500 gems (a.k.a. your life/death weapon). But the +10 version of the life/death weapons/armors are pretty pricey when you add it up, so there are very little people who baba to that extent. Already people who have made the +10 weapons on their own so the babashoppers really are not at crazy advantage.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Uniques are not available to be purchased, but the life/death armor and weapons are. If someone was to buy a death set for example, compared to shell set +10 which you could make easily if you spend a few hours upgrading... it has (for warrior) about 250 more AP and 50 more AC, and at that -375 HP.

As for the weapons, about 75% of +10 life/death weapons that exist right now are bought from PUS, but then again they aren't that much better then the regular. For example. Life Sword has 241 ap (while rappy +10 has 235AP), and the most beneficial about the life sword is that it has 150 extra AC and some str bonuses, along with 500 HP bonus I think. All in all, you can easily farm up 500 gems, get the sword at +8, and I assure you, most of the server just uped 1 (with trina) and got it to +9... so the +10 might take you even 1 try, or maybe a few.... but that's the whole point, it's a farm server.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345