Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

FreshKO

This is a discussion on FreshKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jammin Only thing i dislike about the server, and i think that this will be the reason ...
Page: 9

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Only thing i dislike about the server, and i think that this will be the reason for many people leaving the server, is that GMs can make chars and it just happens that the clan a GM is in is the one where the best geared players are.

I am not saying, i repeat, i am not saying that there is corruption of any kind in this server. But haters will be haters and if that clan gets more and more gear haters will cry and bitch about corruption (because thats the only thing they can do) and later leave.

If you ask me i think that the people that have got their gear is because they have more time to play and are organized enough to kill the main bosses when they spawn. Regardless of that letting GMs make chars is a bad idea because it will allways lead to people whining about corruption (unless the GM char and his clannies arent really geared, of cors that will never happen because the GM will want to be where the geared people are so he can have fun and pwn).

Its a very good server, i dont have much time to play but the little time i have spent has let me had the basic stuff which is enough to have fun while pking.

Keep it up, i wanted to donate but seriously nothing in the PUS is really usefull (which is good). I might buy some trinas due to the fact that i am tired of burning IIs+7 :P

People have lots of fun playing FreshKo. If you are looking for a private server this one is a very good choice. Most people are pking with +7s +6s some have +8s but its rare and not enough to make anyone op.

My only advice would be to delete the GM chars. Its like on (i think sunday) we had war, which really didnt make sense because there where not enough ppl. Nonetheless war was opened and as soon as humans where about to win (absolutely no PK was done, humans went for orc warders and orcs went to human warders), the war was closed. And of cors whiners said omg corruption because humans where about to beat orcs (and why is that ? because there is an orc GM char on the top clan).

All and all very good server and very fun to play. Keep it up so i can play long enough to make a +9 (oh i will make one, trust me ) and not a wood staff i mean like a II or chitin parts or something.

We did have some issues with the gm staff Being corrupt but everything was taken care of, And i can finally say i have no trust issues in the gm team!

Pk has picked up alot and we will be putting a video of how csw went.
    Like i previously stated the "GM Clan" Got A few items taken away And Jack Was removed from his Duties.

Getting everything sorted
    Csw's Will be held on Wednesdays and Sundays 1:00 pm (GMT-6)
    Wars on Mondays and Saturdays
    Times Are being Worked out But There will be 3 wars Kind of like how USKO was

You can find all this information on the forums
    Fresh KnightOnline Forums

THeKOMAiLMaN

Servers picking up alot CSW rosked today. Cant wait for new update.

The new update is going to be way fun
    Working on the quest part of it right now.
    Hopefully we will be able to get everything together and ready so we can add the patch tomorrow:P
    But most likely will be added Friday,

Forums updated,
    http://forum.freshko.net

Thanks,
    ~!The FreshKO Staff!~

Server is alot more secure now all the crashes should be fixed and can no longer be attacked :P
    Seem's like there is alot of servers being hit right now. Thank god we got our issues fixed
    Good luck to the other server owners.
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 08-12-2010 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Server is alot more secure now all the crashes should be fixed and can no longer be attacked :P
    Seem's like there is alot of servers being hit right now. Thank god we got our issues fixed
    Good luck to the other server owners.
    humility>all , once more , GOOD JOB.

Quote Originally Posted by THeKOMAiLMaN View Post
    Servers picking up alot CSW rosked today. Cant wait for new update.
    Whats the new update ?

LoL on the servers pěcking up a lot, today 5 of the ppl i pk with quit. Like i said before, the more items and the more dominating the clan where the GM is more ppl will leave.

Maybe im wrong and lots of people are joining, i only play a couple hours on weekdays.

I have came to a conclusion about the server....
    1) Great set-up
    2) Shit community.
    3) Shit GMs.
    4) But has good rates and everything.
    5) Small population.
    6) Terrible pk.

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    1) Great set-up
    2) Shit community.
    3) Shit GMs.
    5) Small population.
    6) Terrible pk.

1) the set-up is indeed great.
    2) I think the community is nice, perhaps they dont like you.
    3) So far the only bad GM this server has had was you, and thats why you got kicked off the team.
    4) I too like the rates.
    5) The population is growing alot!
    6) The pk is good.

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    1) Great set-up
    2) Shit community.
    3) Shit GMs.
    5) Small population.
    6) Terrible pk.
    Thats because u are a noob

Sup nigga, look at my sig if ya cant figure out who i am.

I thing u got 2 and 3 wrong. Community is really nice, only asshole ive met ingame is Mojo.

6 is true but only because whenever im on I either pk against Riotes or a party with 4 priests (which renders me, a simple BP with noob items, useless ).

Maybe at other times its better, more people should join and try it out. Lots of fun waiting to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by blood_warrior View Post
    1) the set-up is indeed great.
    2) I think the community is nice, perhaps they dont like you.
    3) So far the only bad GM this server has had was you, and thats why you got kicked off the team.
    4) I too like the rates.
    5) The population is growing alot!
    6) The pk is good.
    1)yes.
    2) community is alright except for some homos (mojo)
    3) idc, ive never been gm before i didnt know anything about the server. Grim just had an impulse and put me on there after we talked for like 20 min.
    4)cool story, bro.
    5) no really.
    6) only at 1 point in the day when there is a 8v8 between legacy/errorz and riseabove, but thats it.

Sno0p

Nice server to spend some time on,old fashion farming and pk`ing with +7s

Imo,new ppl that are thinking of giving the server a try but theyr unsure because they might feel others got way ahead,thats not true,its really balanced and every1 could catch up,especially with this new expansion coming soon.

The only difference that stands out to me comparing this server to an usko server from 4-5 years ago,is that there are no cheaters or hacks or dupes.And ofcourse the lack of ppl in cz durring some times.

Banned Senior Member

the best 1

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    the best 1
    shame on you CHABO! ihadtortadejamonforthebreakfast! like it? ;x

bump for freshkooooo

Banned

Skyler...

Surprised how much was working! Great job skyler and all the people he paid :P

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast