Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by matysak So , is it going up today? in how many hours? i think in like 8-9 ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by matysak View Post
    So , is it going up today? in how many hours?
    i think in like 8-9 hours but im not sure mat

darksk1ll

yes i would say atomic ..leave this game . but dont flame.. ( we dont need your kind of people in this game)

ILLNeSs

7 and a half hours till release. I have a meeting i have to get to in 5 hours, i may try to leave early to make it back before its up. buttttt if im not good luck everyone cant wait to see you all in game.

DreadArrow

cant wait
    to bad by that time i got a birthday ^^

+ noticed anvil got increased a little

Bleach and vent til I can do some work!

Banned Senior Member

cant wait aswell

Banned for scamming.

ok should be good.

hope this time, there wont be 5+ restarts a day, other that that i believe you have fixed most known issues, so should be good.

Atomic

Firstly i didn't say u are scammer ,show me when i said it , secondly i don't care about my eng cuz im from poland , im the only one to post that kind of topic here cuz another ppl just don't wanna waste time for u guys , i said 20-30 ppl are my friends ,not my clannies , btw all the ppl that reply are ur close friends ,so changes sh1t man , If u wanna go and play but u will see that sh1t around in like 1 week i promiss ya , we began our game from zero like 3 times ,and still wipe so this server is one big lie ,the ppl that will say the same : My whole clan , almost all riseabove left , Errorz are leaving ,btw almost half of them left before second , Half of Legacy left , so i am talking shit ? or u are making shit and crying that u are the best? stop making me laugh pls man cuz earlier or later that 5 players that will be online will leave either ur server ,and i dont flame u i just say THE FUCKING TRUTH ... i have got no interest in it,its only private ,but if u don't wanna loose ur time don't go there its nosense their announcments like "OKay we promiss this was the last wipe ,enjoy" are fukin shit cuz after that they made already 2,unprofesional people thats all,i played on many servers,even turk server but this server is one big Wipe ,stupid restarts all the time, and one big lie thats all kk thx bb,and if somebody will get ipod u can come cut my eggz,d1ck,head,legs and arms GL

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    Firstly i didn't say u are scammer ,show me when i said it , secondly i don't care about my eng cuz im from poland , im the only one to post that kind of topic here cuz another ppl just don't wanna waste time for u guys , i said 20-30 ppl are my friends ,not my clannies , btw all the ppl that reply are ur close friends ,so changes sh1t man , If u wanna go and play but u will see that sh1t around in like 1 week i promiss ya , we began our game from zero like 3 times ,and still wipe so this server is one big lie ,the ppl that will say the same : My whole clan , almost all riseabove left , Errorz are leaving ,btw almost half of them left before second , Half of Legacy left , so i am talking shit ? or u are making shit and crying that u are the best? stop making me laugh pls man cuz earlier or later that 5 players that will be online will leave either ur server ,and i dont flame u i just say THE FUCKING TRUTH ... i have got no interest in it,its only private ,but if u don't wanna loose ur time don't go there its nosense their announcments like "OKay we promiss this was the last wipe ,enjoy" are fukin shit cuz after that they made already 2,unprofesional people thats all,i played on many servers,even turk server but this server is one big Wipe ,stupid restarts all the time, and one big lie thats all kk thx bb,and if somebody will get ipod u can come cut my eggz,d1ck,head,legs and arms GL
    go cry somewhere els man and ure a big lie thats all
    grim isnt lieing and the server wont be wiped anymore so dont worry

Atomic

Just to further add on... I already purchased a new ipod for the next event which starts when the server opens...
    It just pisses me off so much that when i have worked so hard to hear someone come in and try to give me a bad name?
    AND CALL ME A SCAMMER!?!?!

u worked so much for community ? u gave few ppl their sets 7 and weapons+7 that was ur fukin duty after the wipe , than u worked so much but without any profits; o ? what u changed? nothing ,there was restart after restart wipe after wipe what u did good? u only pissed off the ppl .If u work and change something to + i would say okay thats true,but u changed nothing ,stop crying and stop calling ur friends here like santos etc (friends from 1 clan ,from cw) to post topics that are fine for u, shame....

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

KKTHXBB stop flaming cuz you sucked shit xD, you can't even minor combo xD

Atomic

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    go cry somewhere els man and ure a big lie thats all

hahhahahaha... next ass licker

NO MORE WIPE HA
    HA
    HA

Wipe plx man ; ))

Atomic

and u stupid dumb if he wasnt lieing he would have all the ppl still on the server,but almost all ppl left ,he promissed items he gave nothing ,i regret i didn't record ventrilo eh........

Atomic

DoomBringer i can't minor combo?

Whats ur nick in game?

cmon let's make 2 same characters on server (i mean same geared) and if ull win 1 round ill quit this forum , u stupid lier i was the best assasin on the server and nobody can beat me so shut the fuck stupid retard u are 0 for me ,go cry to ur mum.

Banned Senior Member

and u stupid dumb if he wasnt lieing he would have all the ppl still on the server,but almost all ppl left ,he promissed items he gave nothing ,i regret i didn't record ventrilo eh........
    lol it was bether too do a fully wipe atomic els it would be unfair for the new people now evry 1 got a good start same start so its fine if u dont like it why you response here?

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast