Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :P nah I wouldn't wanna hack you guys, I simply think its funny you guys are still talking about what ...
Page: 30

:P nah I wouldn't wanna hack you guys, I simply think its funny you guys are still talking about what happened so much for not caring nab

bump for freshko

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    9k amor scripts hard too get ore what?
    Gave like 30k armor scripts away too random people had some left =)

@BloodWarrior gotta agree that its sad that the friendship is fukt up but evrything got a reason.
    Reason? Your simply trying to get on my nerves... you have no reason, no logic, No life.

Your not doing anything but wasting your time. Dupe isn't going to work and you can keep coming up with these accusations as i stated before.
    You two have been in the server for a while and i am sure we will see some items passed around and i will have to go threw logs and delete. and delete...

but in about a day or 2 what else are you going to do?
    Once again your "Reason" you have nothing too stand on.

Do you feel satisfied? Wasting the past 10 hours of your life on the computer trying to find people to hack us... looking for just ANYTHING.

As i previously stated you can come in here and tell people your up to something but honestly your luck will run out.
    Keep begging your friends maybe one of them will give it a shot.

Encourage me too further study.

Thanks guys

p.s. Nice Dupescanner crashes

You guys are getting your feet wet into something you don't really want lol
    Want too keep the little kid games going?

Personal attacks? This will do wonders for your server.
    I was actually thinking about playing Fresh until NDKO official emu but no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    Personal attacks? This will do wonders for your server.
    I was actually thinking about playing Fresh until NDKO official emu but no thanks.
    Lol After him claiming he has hacked the server and many other attempts its becoming ridiculous that i have to stoop to his level.
    But when someone wants to steep into the "Hacking" world then prepare to be hit in every direction.

But your right, i should let me him at least return fire once more.
    Tabby Want to continue playing your little games ?

Banned

RAGGGGGEEEEEEE

Tabbycat,

Your absolutely pathetic, Why in the world would you threaten a server with mo3head? He has been out of the scene for quite a while, Why in the world would he return for you? Your just a completely idiotic player, Who when he does get his way, He begins to threaten other players. That is beyond retarded, Think its time to mature a little bit more.

Peaceee!

Bump, tabby I love you, stop fighting? for me?
    Grim stop replying to all this non sense and just stick to freshko. This does tend to get a little annoying because they say something, and you reply so the flames keep on coming.

let it go grim, i don't think mo3 would waste his time hacking this server, it can only get better and your ideas are good.

so keep doing what you're doing and ignore other peoples b.s.

Banned SandMan,DarkSteel,DevIncognito, Few others that i can't recall.

All Items TabbyCat And Chabo Have Traded Into The server have been removed. I am currently double checking logs and double checking items.

The Majority of the Items where traded over to ArmaniBlood and he amazingly enough deleted the items.

Too everyone who thought the rumor of them doing some type of dupe or have all our information?
    Was simply them trying to bluff you guys, they have not yet duped one item and had information too log onto other gm accounts.

Sorry to say tabby, but your little "Hacker days" are over. Yet you wern't hacking at all.. merely making it seem that way.

You got too me on a personal level but it had a mixture of the day just not being the greatest... Congratulations? You wasted a few hours of your day. I wasted 45 mins - 1 hour on deleting and fixing everything you have done.
    Now the time spent dealing with your little drama has been far too much. Your merely nothing too FreshKO and as it's been stated multiple times you are looking for attention.

I will not be replying too you, i simply will just keep laughing at the fact that you tried too fool the community with Chabo.
    Way to show your true colors my friend.

Dear community,
    Sorry for the complications and set back this little issue has caused. As some of you may have heard some people can't handle power, so they simply abuse it.
    Unfortunately some people find it funny to mess around on the computer rather then doing something constructive they focus they're negative energy on Innocent bystanders.

Let me state this proudly and clearly, No damage has been done from Tabbycat's desperate cry for attention.

FreshKO will return to living out its goal's and don't expect too see anymore issues after this.
    Even if there are, i will terminate any other access tabbycat & chabo have into FreshKO

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Haters will hate lol xD
    Painter is still proving to be retarded (Y)

Banned Senior Member

Damn i missed this shit while i was sleeping xD
    i tough i was IP banned on freshko:P? didnt work haha
    <3 tabby and i will always <333333333333 markus for the good work

I love rumors :P I never said I was hacking, simply using forgot password, I guess some people get the wrong idea eh? Never said to one single person I was hacking haha.

As for mo3head, why would I wanna take down freshko its a fun server. LOL @ the people who believe it and actually believe I threatened freshko xD mainly grim but hey, everyone has to believe something stupid in their life

Bump for FreshKO, go check it out.

p.s sandman wasn't me and it only took 5 mins, not a few hours :P
    Last edited by TabbyCat; 11-18-2010 at 12:18 PM.

Banned

Ok well im looking for a good private server and i been readng alot of stuff here lol... So if u was going to start playing a Private server .. which one would be a good choice.. I would like a fairly new one so i wouldnt be like bottom of the barell and everyone else has +8 +9 +10 stuff

Theres a fair few +8's on FreshKO, prehaps 3 +9's or something like that. Its a good server t progress quickly I would say, go and try it out

Bump, lets get it going. :P