Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how long has this server been up grim? and hows the corruption? not saying ur corruption just saying it happens ...
Page: 33

how long has this server been up grim? and hows the corruption? not saying ur corruption just saying it happens alot in theses servers.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by perfection V2 View Post
    how long has this server been up grim? and hows the corruption? not saying ur corruption just saying it happens alot in theses servers.
    server is uhh 4+- months up?
    there is no corruption only some time a guy loggin and give cs's hb's+10 away but thats sometime:P but than they put server down and delete those items upup for a good server!! How are you grim? still using drugs xD?

About 3-4 months now.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

I'm going to ask nicely that both tabby and chabo stop posting in my thread please.
    I know what your trying too do and don't see why but hey w/e
    If you refuse then more then willing to get a moderator.

Thanks,
    ~Griml2eaper

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    I'm going to ask nicely that both tabby and chabo stop posting in my thread please.
    I know what your trying too do and don't see why but hey w/e
    If you refuse then more then willing to get a moderator.

Thanks,
    ~Griml2eaper
    I did not even read what they wrote on "your topic" but if they are saying bad things about your server they have a right to do it. You don't actually "own" this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I did not even read what they wrote on "your topic" but if they are saying bad things about your server they have a right to do it. You don't actually "own" this topic.
    That's the problem they don't have a valid point to stand on and say my server is bad.
    1 of them being a ex-member of FreshKO staff and had done some item injecting and item trading as well.

And yes, i am the the topic "creater" there for i have the right to stop anything that i don't like.
    I suggest you read things before stating your opinion.

I didn't read anything except your last message, which means I can make a comment about your post. I have seen several posts of yours and all that I have seen were either flaming or crying.

Forum is a place to share opinions. Be an adult and learn taking bad comments and respect opinions.

before writing back something nasty sit down and think for a minute. Why people are writing bad things about your server but not other servers. Obviously you did something wrong.
    Lets just assume that they are being child. You can not prove anything with acting childish with them. Don't get me wrong guys. I'm trying to make a point.

All I am saying you need to be mature. If you do, people will eventually stop doing it. telling them to shut up will not work.

Banned Senior Member

That's the problem they don't have a valid point to stand on and say my server is bad.
    1 of them being a ex-member of FreshKO staff and had done some item injecting and item trading as well.

And yes, i am the the topic "creater" there for i have the right to stop anything that i don't like.
    good morning friend free bump for a nice server
    Tabby my love where are you:O

I didn't read anything except your last message, which means I can make a comment about your post. I have seen several posts of yours and all that I have seen were either flaming or crying.

Forum is a place to share opinions. Be an adult and learn taking bad comments and respect opinions.

before writing back something nasty sit down and think for a minute. Why people are writing bad things about your server but not other servers. Obviously you did something wrong.
    Lets just assume that they are being child. You can not prove anything with acting childish with them. Don't get me wrong guys. I'm trying to make a point.

All I am saying you need to be mature. If you do, people will eventually stop doing it. telling them to shut up will not work.
    Once again I'm going to point out that its not like these people are flaming me for my server having any type of issue or that they're are just giving there opinion.

No its not like this at all, of course i would let those types of posts stay where there at but just to clarify.. you are stating your opinion without reading anything else in the topic.. your completely looking over everything and just immediately jumping to your own little conclusion.

Which hey that's perfectly fine, but all i am saying is the hole little tabby and chabo thing is one of my soft spots as for the hole situation was just dumb and maybe you have no idea how much of a waste of time it is too go threw logs and delete items because 2 people can't be mature.

The fact that your coming in here without reading anything and blindly giving your opinion is a bit odd but as i said your more then welcome to your own opinion and i have never said other wise.

I do have a bit of a analogy for ya tho...

When your looking for a movie.. or a book when you see the cover do you always make immediate assumptions?

"Before i say anything nasty?"
    Sir, I've never spoke with you a day in my life and would love for you too show me where i am "Crying" and "Flaming" in my own topic which as you can see i have kindly asked for them too just stop posting.

Edit: "Telling them to shut up, won't work" Once again your just blatantly speaking not once have i said "Shut up"

This isn't a stab at you or a flame back i am simply just asking why would you post on the topic when you openly admit you didn't read anything.
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 11-21-2010 at 08:20 AM.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Who the frak do u think u are? Warlord for some bushniggers in africa? This here is a free world (and forum). Go and fraking google where the word forum comes from and then start claiming some outrageous crap.

Dam bottomfeeder le topic emperor. Few years ago ud be pounded to shreds already in here.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Who the frak do u think u are? Warlord for some bushniggers in africa? This here is a free world (and forum). Go and fraking google where the word forum comes from and then start claiming some outrageous crap.

Dam bottomfeeder le topic emperor. Few years ago ud be pounded to shreds already in here.
    lol magyk you are stoopid ^^. In one or another way hes owner of serv and everything which is related to serv (also this topic here) should be controlled by him.
    But yeah Chabo & tabby are "bumping" the serv. They should leave teh topic alone

I didn't read anything except your last message
    Then how can u state an opinion based on just what he posted. Go back, read and then post. It is kind of stupid stating an opinion when you dont have all the facts dont you think ?

This is a forum, you can say what you want, you dont own the topic... true, true and true. Nonetheless there are rules, there are limits and there are things you can not say.

Go back read so you can maybe get a grasp of the situation instead of picking a fight with Grim for no reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post

You and iliterates need to scroll back and read what has been posted. GM has allready warned them to stop the "flaming". So now they are not flaming just posting here to get into Grims nerves, which apparantly is working so its only natural he wants them to stop, and he has even asked nicely.

To whats bold i say again, go back, read, understand whats going on and you will realize you have misjudged the whole situation.

I love Chabo, but when he wants he can be a real dick (im sure he will read this and laugh or smile jajajajaja you know its true, you dick ). And he is Tabbys friend so he is here to try and do his best to annoy the fuck out of Grim.

It seems like he is getting his job done.

Chabo > 3

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Seriously grow up and leave grim alone dang... you guys are giving his server a bad rep for the wrong reasons.. if u don't like the server then state what u don't like don't flame grim.
    I on the other hand like this server.. and it's not that hard to get caught up on gear

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    You and iliterates need to scroll back and read what has been posted. GM has allready warned them to stop the "flaming". So now they are not flaming just posting here to get into Grims nerves, which apparantly is working so its only natural he wants them to stop, and he has even asked nicely.
    Lets put it like this, i dont give a dam about some nobodys random private server, thats not why i posted. If i would have wanted to bash the server, i would have had 30+ pages to do so. Only reason i posted here was that i dont tolerate some biffy faggot stomping on all the beliefs ko4life used to promote. So again, im not with someone to frak around, im not here to laugh at the server.

Atleast lemme thank u for showing some IQ. Pretttty scarce is teh concentrationgz in this section =.=

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Damn why do you guys frontin on him so much. Is it cuz you got caught selling shit and now wanna take it out on his topics? Thats pretty said, go apply to Sexy's server for mod, lets see how that goes LOL. Get a life and stop trying to make others miserable.