Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When people are being nice, don't flame them plx bump...
Page: 34

When people are being nice, don't flame them plx

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    Lol just saw this post guys pls dont flame here comeon?

Grim@ You Have lost all respect from the older players due to so many flames
    talking about magyk? lol at you that he lost all respect ..

And jammin<3 haha yea i was laughing when i was reading xD
    Tabby my love <3

Free bump for this server and pls guys dont flame here.. it isnt worth too flame a server like this.
    Completely OT but just had to say i have some kind of symbol disability cause i always get the > and < on the wrong side rofl.

Bump for FreshKo, pretty actiond packed CSW today.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    *whatever*
    U just quoted everything what i told to jammin, yet u obviously didnt read what i said or worse - didnt understand any of it.

Besides, dont try to think ur so important now. Wev been flaming eachother for years? Now we got an epix grudge eh? Sure brah. Try to get it through ur flat forehead, i dont give a dam about u and i dont even remember u before '10. And id appreciate if u wouldnt try to mask the mistakes uv made with ur server by picking a fight with me or anyone else who doesnt post some fannypirate'ie line.

Loosin alooooota potential costumers (read: players) like this.

Anyway bump for FreshKO =.=

Needs more people to try it out, don't be afraid

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Dear community, Please visit This LINK
    It will give you very valuable information about our upcoming event

11/22/2010 Events

Time is given in the topic link.

Dear community, Please visit This LINK
    It will give you very valuable information about our upcoming event

11/22/2010 Events

Time is given in the topic link.
    Grim, you have a really great server, but unfortunately there is also a lot of bad things also.

First off, fix your panel. I know adding more users to it makes the server look more populated, but it gives new players problems while trying to contact people. Next, you need to put some time into a decent drop list and a map of where everything is in CZ, me and my friends ran around CZ looking for things for hours. Next would have to be GM activity and events, I know you have an event coming up, but one every month isn't good at all. The few days I was playing with my friends, we didn't see one event. We saw one single GM on every now and again, but he didn't really do anything but take questions. Last and my biggest suggestion would have to be your bi-frost system, servers that have been up for a long period of time have many people completely geared to the max, now a timed bi-frost or a monument ran bi-frost isn't good in this case, simple because of the fact that it's REALLY hard to enter when you want to farm with just you and some friends. My suggestion would be to make bi-frost open at anytime by anyone, just to help newer people have a chance to at least catch up weapon wise.

merely suggestions to try and help your server, best intentions no disrespect intended.

And get to work on that widescreen support, if your server had it, I'd still be playing

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    Grim, you have a really great server, but unfortunately there is also a lot of bad things also.

First off, fix your panel. I know adding more users to it makes the server look more populated, but it gives new players problems while trying to contact people. Next, you need to put some time into a decent drop list and a map of where everything is in CZ, me and my friends ran around CZ looking for things for hours. Next would have to be GM activity and events, I know you have an event coming up, but one every month isn't good at all. The few days I was playing with my friends, we didn't see one event. We saw one single GM on every now and again, but he didn't really do anything but take questions. Last and my biggest suggestion would have to be your bi-frost system, servers that have been up for a long period of time have many people completely geared to the max, now a timed bi-frost or a monument ran bi-frost isn't good in this case, simple because of the fact that it's REALLY hard to enter when you want to farm with just you and some friends. My suggestion would be to make bi-frost open at anytime by anyone, just to help newer people have a chance to at least catch up weapon wise.

merely suggestions to try and help your server, best intentions no disrespect intended.
    Oddly enough most of what you said is on my "To do list"

Oddly enough most of what you said is on my "To do list"
    Ever thought of adding someone new to your Admin or GM team? I know you recently had issues with this, but I wouldn't give anyone special powers until you completely trust them. I wouldn't have a problem making a really detailed drop-list for you, if I knew anything about your drops. I didn't even get the chance to enter bi-frost, it was never killed while I was playing.

Ever thought of adding someone new to your Admin or GM team? I know you recently had issues with this, but I wouldn't give anyone special powers until you completely trust them. I wouldn't have a problem making a really detailed drop-list for you, if I knew anything about your drops. I didn't even get the chance to enter bi-frost, it was never killed while I was playing.
    Me and Katanoob have been looking at a few GM applications, as for anyone who is looking to have dedi access.. Sadly enough will not be getting any type of dedicated server access or "Admin" for quite a long time, that's if the entire team agrees on it and even then chances are very slim.
    Personally just done trusting new people, i don't feel as if we need another admin. Just looking for some new faces to the Gm side of the staff.
    as i previously said me and markus go threw a few Private applications and do a little back ground check as well as speak too them on ventrilo, after completing these steps we decide if we feel the person will benefit the staff.

This is not a post too say we are looking for just any gm. Please do not pm me applications.

Me and Katanoob have been looking at a few GM applications, as for anyone who is looking to have dedi access.. Sadly enough will not be getting any type of dedicated server access or "Admin" for quite a long time, that's if the entire team agrees on it and even then chances are very slim.
    Personally just done trusting new people, i don't feel as if we need another admin. Just looking for some new faces to the Gm side of the staff.
    I agree completely, but I do feel as if y'all need some forum\community help, maybe an in-game GM to just do events and to help newer players, with no special powers\access of course.

I agree completely, but I do feel as if y'all need some forum\community help, maybe an in-game GM to just do events and to help newer players, with no special powers\access of course.
    And thats exactly what were looking for, just not opening it up to everyone in the community.
    Applications will be asked for.

Yeah panel needs to be fixed The panel shows about double the actual users on :P

Bump for FreshKO! Everyone go there, new players will have fun!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Yeah panel needs to be fixed The panel shows about double the actual users on :P

Bump for FreshKO! Everyone go there, new players will have fun!
    yayayay up for freshko

Not gonna bother reading what's already been posted in the last few pages. Just don't flame each other, some people are taking it too seriously.
    Removed anything that looked like it would provoke flames

[ame]http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2729503#post2729503[/ame]

http://forum.freshko.net/showthread....ent-11-23-2010

Dear community, our last man standing event will be held today Click link for more information regarding this event.