Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by griml2eaper Of course tabbycat and chabo are in this topic still.. haha money problems? Try Court and ...
Page: 38

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Of course tabbycat and chabo are in this topic still..
    haha money problems?
    Try Court and life problems... money isn't the issue.

I haven't been able to log on and take care of anything as for i haven't been home to do so.
    FreshKO is currently closed and i will not be releasing any information when it will be re opened.

For those of you who had grown fairly close with me, My court went pretty good i have to finish my drug evaluation and probably a few more drug classes.
    FreshKO will not be reopening until we are completely ready, including ready in real life.

I understand that will frustrate some of you which will lead to flaming etc, etc, but regardless some of you don't understand sometimes rare events happen in people's lifes which have after effects.

I can't say FreshKO will ever be opened until speaking with Jaime and markus.
    All i can say right now is i have tons of work to complete before i go back to jail.
    your going BACK to jail?

broo i feel for you aye
    well mostly your ass considerin you will never have to wipe it again

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    your going BACK to jail?
    ya grim is a bad boy drugs addicted guy!! xD
    gooluck at jail write me some letters

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper
    |||._.|||

Lolbottomfeeder.

Anyhow, i miss the days when scammers actually got bannzord from ko4life.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Edited. Old and pointless.
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 07-29-2014 at 07:02 AM.

so is freshko coming back up or down for good?

Your saying about making mistakes and 'Wasting' time the PC, sorry to say its better than wasting money on drugs mate. You've never ever learnt lol. Just gotta understand its fishy how it happened when the laptop event was due to end

@ The trolling kids remark, try looking in the mirror at a 17/18/19 year old (dunno how old you really are) little kid who wastes his time and money on drugs with no future career / life prospects. Honestly, your going nowhere

My educated guess is that FreshKO will not reopen anytime soon if at all. Most people want to chargeback as you charged through the roof prices and then just shut the server :P Kinda scamming in a round about way my friend. Although, having said all of that, I do sincerely wish you all the best with court and your drugs problems, hope ya make it through the other side skyler.

Edited. Doesn't matter anymore. 3 years old.
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 07-29-2014 at 07:02 AM.

Well im closing this, as the server dont exist right now there is no need to have this open, when you reopen the server i will open the topic back up.

Got access too our old topic again, Lots of old things in here. Defiantly needs some updating. later on Today you will see lots of changes.

So when beta will be up?
    griml2eaper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyyyyyyyy View Post
    So when beta will be up?
    There isn't a Date set yet, still running threw a few tests.
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 08-03-2014 at 06:30 PM.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

So, just to get back on topic.
    @ jamm1n, can you ride your bike with no handlebars?
    @grim, I really do hope you can make it as good as it was back 2010, I would even consider returning to KO then, since Markus aka KataNoob has hyped it up alot already for me
    I have to agree with most of people(take a look @ "new" topic for a chanse) who said that it was awesome. There was some bad blood going on but still, it was best server I have ever played and mostly ever will. Its really hard to top it.
    1) It was balanced for everyone
    2) It was actually really easy to catch up for beginner
    3) People with whom you played together
    4) Community over all, probably best I've seen.

Anyway
    Good luck Skyler, I hope to see this go trough
    PS! And I might even beat Jaime to play it he has fallen into abyss of consoles, time to drag him back to hes pc

OMG THIS THREAD BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES!! I was sad at the end too just like it happened so recently how you had to go away Grim . BUT NOW YOURE BACK!! I cant wait to come play here again!! Hopefully its just like how it was before if not better This will be my only reason to come back to KO

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    So, just to get back on topic.
    @ jamm1n, can you ride your bike with no handlebars?
    @grim, I really do hope you can make it as good as it was back 2010, I would even consider returning to KO then, since Markus aka KataNoob has hyped it up alot already for me
    I have to agree with most of people(take a look @ "new" topic for a chanse) who said that it was awesome. There was some bad blood going on but still, it was best server I have ever played and mostly ever will. Its really hard to top it.
    1) It was balanced for everyone
    2) It was actually really easy to catch up for beginner
    3) People with whom you played together
    4) Community over all, probably best I've seen.

Anyway
    Good luck Skyler, I hope to see this go trough
    PS! And I might even beat Jaime to play it he has fallen into abyss of consoles, time to drag him back to hes pc
    Thank you, I would appreciate all the support! There isn't any bad blood anymore i can promise you that.
    FreshKO Will be everything it once was but much better, with a lot more funding. Me and Markus have a lot in planning and a good strategy how too bring back a lot of our old school players as well as bring new faces. I have a few idea's and tricks up my sleeve that i always wanted too implement back in the day just never really got around too it because so much time was spent dealing with FreshKO's gaming community. This being what made us so great, it also hurt FreshKO because i wasn't able too put time aside and finish my ideas.

As FreshKO's Admin, Here is a official update of whats currently going on. I don't like too come in and spam on our topic because we have been in the works on just getting little small things going.

-FreshKO Is online
    Server files are working, server is online. We are just implementing a few more idea's changing things around for the Release date of the server)

-FreshKO Panel
    Works, needs a little tweaking and editing. New layout in the works, Markus has a few edits and i am looking for some professional editing starting today.

-FreshKO's Forum
    Finishing up, Its started just not done. (I will come edit topic and give link)

-FreshKO Advertising
    In the works of having Listed on all Google related searches, All forums that i am aware of that still has threads open for Knightonline.
    Also implementing a few of my own SEO tactics in order too boost traffic, in hopes of bringing Fresh new players.
    Most major tactics will be completed sometime today, and tomorrow (8/3/2014)
    Linking,Blog advertising, haha, a few fun tactics that i doubt anyone has ever tried with a video game.

-Looking For a Graphics Designer
    Hope too have one within the next couple days, I have never really been that great with graphics. I Have big plans for graphics, The last thing i want too do is cheap out on our idea's.
    I haven't had much success going outside of the KO community in order too find what i need. So you will start too see topics around of me looking for someone.

Bug Abuse
    I will be having a few different known hackers in the hacking community and developers come test a few things with FreshKO. Currently still speaking with a few old friends that have stuck around in the knight online development.

-FreshKO Beta
    As i am not really concerned on the hype of our FreshKO beta, it is still a very important thing too have user testers. Sometimes people find things that we over look, i agree with all of this.
    With that being said, Beta Will be Open The moment we finish this list.

I have always dreaded BETA stage, i like giving people the surprise of what our server actually has too offer. The excitement of it all on opening day when most users begin too play. The opening of a server and first week or two is always the most fun i had playing ko. Yes, There was all those really fun times where we were already a established a clan and going threw long term gaming experiences. Still the beginning is always fun as well!

I am in need of some translation, and posting on other forums if any users from here are known members of another forum please contact me.
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 08-03-2014 at 08:05 PM.