Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheRealHipatos Based on the fact that the hoster is plain retarded, and didn't even provide a valid ...
Page: 10

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHipatos View Post
    Based on the fact that the hoster is plain retarded, and didn't even provide a valid link to the gaming panel and any essential announcements about the server launching time, I decided to quickly crack the KnightOnline binary to make it possible for people to tbl edit.

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D7D5WHCI

Enjoy
    Lol Simple Renew on the TBL Not a big deal

LOL RETARD?

you can't even read around for the panel or click a huge Link were it says
    FRESHKO PANEL

Im the retarded one

FreshKO :: Index Never had a issue with it.....

Oh wow.... Seeing some flamer's now Its a simple Question instead of flaming... on that note seeing atomic still in here only proves he is a little kid and still is only trying to hi jack topic... I don't really care honestly i don't, Had some time to think about it and ddosing isn't worth loosing the dedi to a kid like you

@real, ive seen some of your posts around... Don't really have a problem with you. The fact that your trying to make it so tbl'ers can be on the server is a low blow but not worried
    Im not money hungry honestly just another Relaxed admin Only competing with servers.

I know we have a good staff and that's all that matter's of course your going to come in and flame when you play another server...
    That's cool shows your immaturity level And only shows our flaws in server... Thanks for pointing out we need to redo tbl encyrpt every couple days ^^
    Im not good with Coding from scratch so i can't just make up a .DLL to stop the tbl's but ill throw money at as much ppl possible to make it that way.

Atomic

ya ya ya bla bla bla ,stop talking that shit cuz im not ur girlfriend to believe in your stupid histories , and go cmon ddos me ....rather cry my a river....

Atomic

Quote Originally Posted by Jenda_CZ View Post
    this server is may more failer than krko is
    smilodon exp 1k spoiler exp 4k
    panel /fail bad link everywhere
    problems with server start and without any notice
    restar after 5 mins of playing and then crash
    bugged online player status
    no more than 30 players online
    fuked exp spots
    gms without knowledges about their server
    and more more things that i can write here till next morning
    if u cant do a good server then dont do it

i love u 100% true !! thats it guys this will be normally after 1 week

Lol, No matter what atomic your wrong.... Like i said you can be the newb you are and keep posting in our topic... It only shows to everyone else that you are a no life... all this time wasted on a simple forum..
    Its pathetic... I know your pissed because we did a wipe... Sure i would be too.
    But for damn sure not post 40+ times on the forum just to try and make them look bad.

Go play another Server go have fun enjoy life man do something Quit being a little bitch

Omg fix your first post Grim ..... you are saying that the panel address is www.freshko.net , but infact its www.freshko.mykopanel.com ...............................

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    ok so i got registered but how to download...
    sorry if i sound noob but i dont get it:S

Atomic

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Lol, No matter what atomic your wrong.... Like i said you can be the newb you are and keep posting in our topic... It only shows to everyone else that you are a no life... all this time wasted on a simple forum..
    Its pathetic... I know your pissed because we did a wipe... Sure i would be too.
    But for damn sure not post 40+ times on the forum just to try and make them look bad.

Go play another Server go have fun enjoy life man do something Quit being a little bitch

i don't care about u ,u won't tell me what to do ,im doing it to show the truth , if i was wrong and wrote here all this shit i would be a little bitch,but im sayin all truth ,and i will write here all the time regulary

Atomic

and u stupid dumbass sit on the forum the same time as me cuz u reply me like in 3 mintutes so u are fuking nolife tho ,pffff u are uber annoyin man ,cry me a river cry

Atomic

and u made fake user online info like JENDA said there are not 70 players but 20 max ,u stupid cheaters.... why u fukin tell lies to ppl ? i was even there ONE B1G SHIT AND LIE ,don't let me call my friends and say the same things here,pls cuz u would suicide.... this server is a fake and ill announce it ,cuz u fukers cheated like 30 instant players ,they do not play anymore ,ony ur asslickers grim stayed so i dont care about stupid dumbass kekoon's...

ILLNeSs

and again Atomic acts like the 5 year old that he is. /ignore_him xD anyways very successful day hit max of 75 pretty low but we released server not on time but alls go well tomorrow. Have fun everyone bed time.

Still u have bad link on your first page to panel bro..... Wake up lol

I got ur ''beta'' client and when I start the launcher now it just says ''FTP open file error'' and wont patch.When I start over .exe it says its outdated lol.

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast