Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im going to start here any gg clan that i can join ? Can play any class rlly best at ...
Page: 12

Beholdlove

Im going to start here any gg clan that i can join ? Can play any class rlly best at sin. Dun wanna go here solo >.>.
    Any suggestions greatly appreciated .

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Weareretards seems to be a decent fun clan

Got a bit of a big to do list today
    Ill keep you guys informed

Shomo

Good to see BOSS event.
    I'm fixing up a couple things on my computer and Ill be Online to play.
    ANy1 who plays can add me to MSN (:

i like the server^^

ILLNeSs

Hosted a pretty fun PK with GM. Very good PK got some great video footage.

Fixed a bunch just need to restart

Quote Originally Posted by ILLNeSs View Post
    Hosted a pretty fun PK with GM. Very good PK got some great video footage.
    Got my sexy mage in action ?

ILLNeSs

yea jammin its pretty tight not gonna lie lol

Shomo

I keep getting virtual memory too low to play?

Beholdlove

great, server restarted back in 10 min . It has been 2h already seems to sounds like a normal server which shuts down in a week or so. Forum takes ages to load, its so slow it times out be4 i can take a look on a topic. just great

Quote Originally Posted by Beholdlove View Post
    great, server restarted back in 10 min . It has been 2h already seems to sounds like a normal server which shuts down in a week or so. Forum takes ages to load, its so slow it times out be4 i can take a look on a topic. just great
    Stuff is being fixed, they said it would take some time man. Its best to wait patiently.

And about forums and panel i really dont get it, i have and old as fuck computer, i run windows XP and im from Peru. If anyone should experience problems it should be me and so far forum i have not, panel was going down a couple weeks ago but it has been up and steady since then and forum... well i have never had a single problem with the forum.

People are having a lot of fun playing, even long ass expin was fun it takes a day to get 72 if you hardcore exp it and have a party. People from WeAreBack did it whith 2 people attacking and 6 afking for hours just "taking turns".

Beholdlove

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Stuff is being fixed, they said it would take some time man. Its best to wait patiently.

And about forums and panel i really dont get it, i have and old as fuck computer, i run windows XP and im from Peru. If anyone should experience problems it should be me and so far forum i have not, panel was going down a couple weeks ago but it has been up and steady since then and forum... well i have never had a single problem with the forum.

People are having a lot of fun playing, even long ass expin was fun it takes a day to get 72 if you hardcore exp it and have a party. People from WeAreBack did it whith 2 people attacking and 6 afking for hours just "taking turns".
    yea maybe its my pc bout the forum today, its acting weird. Before server shutted down a gm said it would be back in approximately 10 minutes.
    Yea i liked the server, im in WeAreBack. It seems there has been a rollback according to panel. If thats true i wont return with my bro and 3 others friends. Plain simple farmed for 3h it better not be gone. And yes we did /save and logged off.

Quote Originally Posted by Beholdlove View Post
    yea maybe its my pc bout the forum today, its acting weird. Before server shutted down a gm said it would be back in approximately 10 minutes.
    Yea i liked the server, im in WeAreBack. It seems there has been a rollback according to panel. If thats true i wont return with my bro and 3 others friends. Plain simple farmed for 3h it better not be gone. And yes we did /save and logged off.
    Man 3 hours is nothing, not when u are rollin with us. Im WashingMachine, who are you ?