Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014

This is a discussion on FreshKO Farm / Pk Server LVL 72 CAP (BETA SOON) 2014 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who is Mantrastic?...
Page: 19

Who is Mantrastic?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warmen View Post
    Who is Mantrastic?
    Our old gfx editor, who had to take a break from staff due to him going back to the army.

ILLNeSs

my GM account was hacked i guess and grim doesnt check logs come on man look next time lol

batrambo

The main idea of the server is good, but the problem is, there is alot of work to be done to become perfect , how ever grim is doing fine for now ;-)
    Its a good farm server , i enjoy playing it

Nice server promo vid ^^

ILLNeSs

Quote Originally Posted by SM0KED View Post
    Nice server promo vid ^^

Yea i was rushed lol it sucks really

Quote Originally Posted by ILLNeSs View Post
    my GM account was hacked i guess and grim doesnt check logs come on man look next time lol
    Actually i checked logs on multiple things And as i stated i am not going to be releasing my reasons publicly on why you were removed.
    And Frankly, Why would a hacker aim for your account? and only spawn ultima's.
    Instead of banning... Or killing ultima's and giving gear away... Or anything a long those lines? If he would be good enough to hack you threw just having your ip then he sure as hell could bring down the server.
    I wish i could say thats my only reason, but it's not.

Your Story's don't check out and we have discussed this before.
    As i said we no longer want your duties.

And personally, I think you are extremely two faced and calling me "An Idiot" Etc, etc, threw Chat logs (Yes i checked logs you were on mrdoubtfire... And i told doubtfire to change password.) If i catch your ip on the account then it will be banned.
    You have been Ip banned on server as well of now.
    Last edited by griml2eaper; 09-29-2010 at 09:32 PM.

oh snaapppppp grim owned u like a fat boy owning a burger. gl with the server grim, too bad im too busy with school to join ;(

what you guys maxing out at now...10?

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    Ruffly 60- 80 ppl on max
    Csw days and war days A lot more seem to log
    but stay at a average 60 a day

Take that as sort of a insult but only show's you don't play the server.
    Now not trying to start a flame war. But next Time Actually play before making negative comments.
    Thanks,
    ~Grim

Quote Originally Posted by expo View Post
    10 is the least amount of people you see on moradon tbh. At least when im on, usually allways decent pk some times really good pk and every once in a while it will really make u nostalgic of those old glorious days

batrambo

Server is dead, hardly reach 50 ppl online in boss event, in peak hours its like 35/40 now.. ppl leave becouse of lack of support, not fixing things for agges corrupted gms (get hacked spawn ultimas who die from 1 hit )
    gm's dont know whats going on the server at all, when i speak with devolper he say im not gonna do a shit till i get paid ,2hit was reported for np abuse before 3 days, and he still have em all, i think they just dont know how to reduce em? or corrupted hm?

japo

I have been testing this server, it started good... but definitely is dead, there is no people playing. I can find people to xp, and this problem is the same for everyone that starts.

No fast xp = quit. i would like to farm, but if i am not even on the lvl cap that the top players have...

Events are not bad
    Gms are not bad
    Support is not bad

but if server is empty... bye

i adviced to the admins to raise xp, or people would quit. and its happening. So im quitting.

ill be testing new private servers. good luck btw

Quote Originally Posted by japo View Post
    I have been testing this server, it started good... but definitely is dead, there is no people playing. I can find people to xp, and this problem is the same for everyone that starts.

No fast xp = quit. i would like to farm, but if i am not even on the lvl cap that the top players have...

Events are not bad
    Gms are not bad
    Support is not bad

but if server is empty... bye

i adviced to the admins to raise xp, or people would quit. and its happening. So im quitting.

ill be testing new private servers. good luck btw
    thank you ^^
    And we did end up adding some exp quests in that speed up the leveling process just a tad but hope to see ya playing freshko some day again.
    Thanks for the Feedback.

My personal opinion the server isn't dead we are still having full pk parties in cz etc, etc, but just need to fix up a few little dilemma's
    I have plenty of idea's

Server is far from dead, some people quit due to their own reasons. Some of them are coming back.

To make things clear there is no GM corruption, and in all the states of Fresh Ko whenever there was GM corruption Grim has caught in really fast and has solved the problem.